JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source?

BAHAHAHAHA
please tell me this is true
this would be the cherry on top of the cake

Imagine being the founder of Ethereum, hodling thousands of ETH, and now being locked out of it all

Hope it's true hahahaha

He just invoked the Trump Curse. He wont be around much longer to worry about it. It will be the fastest death from AIDS in history.

>I had to print another 3 billion ethers, please understand it's for the best of the eth ecosytem, goy.

Something tells me ethereum is going to run itself into the ground as vitalik spergs out more and more about being a straight up commie

Pol please go

Don't think he would put all his eggs in one basket

Well he is Russian and can print as much eth as he wants

this is the kind of thing a redditor would find funny

I am not the /pol/-tier conspiracy tard but I agree that he is going to kill ETH. He isn't a competent CEO. Bad face for a company. Young immature and inexperienced.

Money skel just...

We are all /pol/. Hell I saw LINK memes being posted on /pol/ last night hahaha

kys faggot

A true Veeky Forumsnissman

oof, what does this mean for erc20 tokens?

only ICOs that put funds in multisigs are affected (like Polkadot).

ANd ofc people/foundations that put money in parity multi-sigs, and it's very likely Ethereum foundation put a lot of it's money in multisigs, most likely Parity

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE

No source in thread, wow it’s like it didn’t even happen

faggot plz kys

Yeah but his one's are fine, he's been a long time user of parity, so it's unlikely his wallet was post July

People said similar things about other tech ceos like gates, zuck when they were first starting out

S O Y
O
Y

hard fork confirmed then

this is good for meth

That's exactly what he said?

He probably has a shitton of btc somewhere. He's not dumb he knows Ethereum is vaporware crap.

etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b
> buterins wallet
> normal wallet. no source code.

y u get my hopes up?

HOL UP

To be fair, they were right about Zuck but normies are retarded.

>had

If it this would be true, they would still be there. The next upgrade fork will just fix this bug and release all locked tokens. It's just a political question when this will happen.

Hahahahahahahaa

>literally the fucking Trump curse

Get off my board nigger

I am NEVER buying into ETH. Skeletor is like an explorer, paving the way into unchartered lands....only to die lonely and forgotten as other smart contract ecosystems set up comfy ranch farms in his trail and make BILLIONS, dying happy surrounded by their loving families

BUY NEO

>Pol please go
no you go, back to plebbit or tumblr or whichever hellhole you crawled out off, also kys fagget

>Skeletor

This is NOT FUNNY. If ETH is shut down then LINK will DIE WITH IT. and with LINK dying my life ends too

jej all these biz pussies getting assmad. fuck this commie jew faggot, and fuck anybody still bagholding eth

This

bitcoin fud'ers mad their coin is about to die

nah it's pretty funny 2bh

sauce or it didnt happen

>etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b

He has 1 JUST token LOL

Holy shit if /pol/ decides to adopt LINK as /theircoin/ it's Alpha Centauri confirmed.

Agree. Fuck /pol

You do understand we can see ID's on here, right?

when do we implement the Final Solution on the plebbit invaders?

Didn't go all in on Mooncoin again, eh user?

Eth isn't going to be shut down.

People will just stop using it.

It's going to be like that ferris wheel at Chernobyl. Pretty, nice to look at, but no one is going to actually use it, because using it means almost certain death from radiation poisoning.

Lemme get a Just

fuck that LINK pol likes ZAP
zap.store

Leftism cannot survive in a non-controlled environment. Look at online forums, note how the more controlled and locked down they are, the more leftist they are. It's also why they always try to infiltrate the administration/moderation first.

Just make sure the mods don't get subverted and they'll never get the chance to spread.

god i fucking hate reddit so much.

post address

There'd be a putsch.

I would like a JUST, too. Please.

0x20bfad462ed84208f4e0e93ee7b8801235ffe7a2

0xcad28254acef240264c8960a96e9d61223c84c01

or more lol

>tfw mining mooncoin @ 4 GH/s
we'll see who has the last laugh

>He just invoked the Trump Curse. He wont be around much longer to worry about it. It will be the fastest death from AIDS in history.

kek

Been here since 05. You morons are the worst thing to ever happen to this site. Now back to your /stormfront retard containment board where you were telling everyone to buy rocks instead of Bitcoin 6 months ago.

>Coinbase adds NEO
>ETH money floods into NEO
>NEO moons to $500 by Christmas

Dubs confirm it

Let me try to simplify this for you retard. No one hates you here because you are right wing. Everyone hates you because you are a literal fucking retard who assumes the only people who don't like you must be from a left-wing shithole. This is the reason you all gleefully smash your keyboard and type nigger, when the people who hate you don't give a fuck at all because we are on fucking Veeky Forums.

Now back to your containment board you go retard.

zuck improved fast enough to fool the normies.

>Been here since 05
sure buddy, yet you still get triggered by pol tier posts which were around since the very beginning
>You morons
If you assume I told you to go back because I was from pol, and not because of your blatant plebbit tier behavior, you are fucking retarded, about as retarded if not even more so than pol it seems

exactly what the fuck are you doing

Sold all of my Eth and Eth Forks in the wee hours of this morning when I heard the news. Added it to my Bitcoin stacks.

you got the wrong post my man

you exposed him user, well done

>he doesn't know /pol/ shilled Bitcoin for years
>he didn't watch HWNDU where some /pol/tards were yelling "buy bitcoin" live to thousands of people
kys famalam

yeah man, fucking kys

>he doesn't know

Nope. Right post, M'Lady. *Sarcasm*

Rip Money Skelley. Rip Eth.

That creep isn't fooling anyone, fellow human.

Because biz is jealous of money skeleton man who created a world wide supercomputer at age 19 while they are still wagwslaving at 25yr

*forks*

Who is up for creating MY, SHIT, and UP?

Dropping by just to tell you to fuck off.

But LINK is an Ethereum token.

been here since 09 and this site never liked niggers and allahu akbars its the other way around leftist retards infiltrated some boards

Fuck you snowflake

this kek

WHY IS MONEY SKELLY AKA SKELETOR SO FUCKING SKINNY? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?

lol newfags got rekt.

tfw registered my wallet before july

uhh what are you even trying to accomplish here OP?

>/stormfront

And that's how I know you are full of shit, saw a lot of niggers like you who don't even know how board are named.

>he doesn't know /pol/ shilled Bitcoin for years

haha fucking liar. the only crypto threads on old /pol/ were pure cancer, shilling shit like QUARK

pls dont bully him :(

This. Sad!

pretty sure skelebonez isn't retarded enough to put 94% of his money into one account.

>etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b
>118 million usd

wew

theres nothing wrong with eth dude. its way more hardened than fucking NEO

this is good for eth because more locked up supply = more gains son

it doesn't matter what the supply is if nobody wants it.

How much did you invest in link?

fuck you.

Die you kike supporting faggot, go buy bancor