Work out in the morning

>Work out in the morning
>alone in the free weight room with a girl with a fat ass in tight yoga pants
>have to purposely look away from her to not feel like a creep and make her uncomfortable

she knows what she's doing

And yet you took a video... You ARE a creep...

But you're our creep
And I love you for it.

Women who dress like that will seek eye-contact with you at the gym (mirrors abound), and they WILL call you a creep if your eyes meet.

No, they won't. They will call guys who secretly film them creeps, though.

That guy in the red is big.

>op : alone in the free weight room
>webm: not alone, not in the free weight room

hmm

>No, they won't.

They WILL. They do it all the time. Not to your face, usually. But certainly to their friends, boyfriends, social media, etc. Sometimes to management.

Is this some sort of an ugly problem? Sorry, I don't have an ass for a face.

pic most definitely related

what's the point of a spotter a meter behind you if you already have the safety bars?

I stare at woman's asses all the time during my rest periods, sometimes they catch me, but usually I'll also catch them staring at me.so its all good. I literally never, in 6 years time have gotten a complaint from them directly, overheard them talking to their friends or from management or whatever. I am not an ugly creep but I'm definitely not Chad either..

I call bs. This only is an issue if you're absolutely disgusting.

>there's no way in hell she doesn't know the guy is taking the pics

Same for op here. Considering how many mirrors there are in commercial gyms, I have no doubt she could tell what you are doing

This, just like looking at a rare car, nothing wrong with admiring beauty, when caught mirin meet her eyes, smile in a friendly yet cheeky manner unlike a serial rapist and continue whatever it is you're doing.

Practice your smiley face.

1. Don't feel ashamed of your sexual attraction towards woman. Who made you internalize shame in regards to your normal healthy sexual interest in women?
2. They know what they are doing and they love the attention. She is either interested in you or just wants validation from getting your attention.

>Who made you internalize shame in regards to your normal healthy sexual interest in women?

Not OP, but growing up in a conservative household.

Then all of a sudden "user, why don't you have a gf yet?"

>Practice your smiley face.

Like this?

it's all about that butt

The idea of the "conservative upbringing" being to beat down natural instincts assuming that hormones should be more than enough to compensate so that by the time you're 18 you're "normal." But skew that with flagging national averages on testosterone and you have a recipe for a generation of men that have been beaten down mentally by their parents far too much to ever do anything they wouldn't approve of, which you probably till have to guess at from our mothers being emotional basket cases and our fathers sociopaths intent on creating clones of themselves.

Agreed. I'm thankful that I can at least focus on self improvement by being self aware somewhat.

Any time a girl shows interest I clam up because idk what to do, how to respond etc.

why would you not be inside the squat rack if you are in the gym anyways?

I stopped smiling at people. It only worked once, every other time people shot me glances like I had my dick pulled out.

>Any time a girl shows interest I clam up because idk what to do, how to respond etc.

What the fuck do I do about that? Im not even autistic. Im normal, I have education and a good job and I am able to smalltalk and I aint bad looking. However internally Im all kinds of fucked up and self-loathing. Its not even about not knowing what to do, its when Im doing it I feel dead-inside

I'm 110% sure girl in the grey is a girl who was in one of my classes last year in uni.

Would CONSTANTLY catch dudes checking her ass out but I don't recall anyone actually trying to hit her up.

disappointing, i was all ready to judge her form.

OP, do you look like the guy in the top half of this picture?

what major was she in?

and shelooks like a stereotypical gamer girl

>dat ass

for real tho, nothing is more creepy than avoiding eye contact and trying to look like you're not looking at someone. just enjoy the view, that's what her ego wants. if she gives you shit just give her a broad smile or wink and say nothing.

Was in the same situation, she started doing "deadlifts" with a ball weight in front of me

not if you're attractive

>looking straight up or down to avoid staring at the good morning/SLDL boner fuel in front of me

>just as awkward and obvious as looking at it

Can't win.