/fat/ - "I believe in you senpai" edition

Previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
It's for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions.

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage.
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure.)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week.
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones.
myfitnesspal.com

Made some chicken tenders with almond flour

Tasted pretty good, macros are low carb friendly too

A whole plate of almond flour tendies only had 723 calories

i lost 11 pounds last month

fat fucks

why would u eat weed for dinner.

800 calories without any vegetables or sides, wtf is wrong with you man.

>vegetables

Wew lads, back to lifting after far too long. I apperently lost some weight when I wasn't working out over the past year. Now that I'm around 200, it's time to recomp this beer bellied 6'3 weakling.

Ketchup, on lobster????

I was worried about skipping the gym on vacation, but I finally got back into it and I didn't gain any weight, so I'm glad my estimates using MFP seemed to be accurate.

I was happy to get back to lifting today. Feels a little weird, but I'm glad I'm enjoying it.

Red pill me on IF

it's easy to do, you save money and you eat less

when i do this i just drink a lot of water during the morning and some coffee

alternate day fasting is incredible

what times do you find it's easiest to eat during for IF?

>overcome yourself
>don't spend money on food
>food becomes more tasty when you only eat once a day
>mental clarity at pique of fast is almost as good as adderol

I wake up at 7 am and want to eat breakfast/lunch at noon and then dinner at 8 pm
I already lost 60 lbs and I'm on those last 20 so I figured I will continue my 500 kcal deficit but do it on IF

Yeah, your body adapts quickly to a new feeding schedule. It's uncomfortable but that's kinda the point. Your body is going into "go kill a fucking mammoth and feed me you asshole I normally have mammoth meat at this time" mode. Meditation helps.

Thanks mate I actually wanna start meditating
Is IF really that beneficial though in your opinion?

i eat at 12h00 and 19h30 so 16 hours without eating from 20h00 to 12h00 the next day

in the morning , coffee let me working without having headache

do it , i actually feel better when i'm doing IF , but dont do physical stuff in the morning, one time i dig a hole with a pickaxe in my garden during 30 min in the morning and i almost passed out

thanks bud

Just to share my fasting experience as well. I'm drinking only loads of water at work and then have a good fat dinner which rarely exceeds 1000kcal which leaves me with around 500kcal of headroom for snacks in the evening. I love it, I'm still surprised that the hunger just went away on it's own. I don't know about the other benefits but it really helps with eating at a deficit. But bear in mind that I'm also eating less than 50 carbs a day

>spoiler: your body isn't actually telling you to go kill a mammoth. Your body isn't used to eating mammoth. Your body doesn't call itself an asshole because you haven't eaten and are hungry.

So many things wrong. Jesus christ what are you, 12?

hey hey nigga, same shoes

fuck these manlet fatties who have no potential anyway, if us 6'3+ folk are getting under 200, and they're still in the 300's, they can go make a manlet suicide thread instead.

>tfw started at 260, down to 190 now. In October it'll be a year for me since I started.

I've been doing 16:8 for 6+ weeks now and I'm really glad I'm doing it. I have lost almost 20 lbs during that time and, more importantly, I have developed much better eating habits. Most of the time I do not find myself getting all that hungry during the fasting period, and if I do, I know that the feeling will pass within 30 minutes. I also learned how much snacking I did out of boredom/convenience rather than hunger.

IF won't work for everyone. You still need to make sure you're in a caloric deficit. For a lot of people though, if you restrict your eating window, you're a lot more likely to stay under your TDEE.

Look at the cows they eat all the day. Now look at the panthers they eat once a day, and which one look in better shape.
- From the Nubian Sergeant himself

>fuck these manlet fatties who have no potential anyway, if us 6'3+ folk are getting under 200, and they're still in the 300's, they can go make a manlet suicide thread instead.

why so mean bro? we're all just trying to make it here

Making strides on the jonestown diet.

Lost 35lbs

I'm losing weight but I can't even lose a 0.1% of my body fat

Fucking help

'cause a manlet power lifter fucks this girl I had a crush on in 5th grade, but now he's fat 'cause he fucked up a bulk or something, and I want to get fit and steal her away to hate fuck and ignore.

That pic I can understand. I guess feminism only makes sense for dads as a way to cope with the inevitability of their little princesses being fucked by chads left and right.

Also nice progress user.

Wow good job man

I don't want to eat too much less but I want a big deficit , I'm already okay at running distance, Can I only do a 300 deficit on my sportless TDEE and then only eat half of my sports calories burned ( so around 450) to get my deficit way up in the 750 ?

been on keto for 2 weeks and my apetite has completely gone, used to eat like 3k callories now im eating barely even 1k, will this sharp decrease fuck my metabolism?

keto fuck up metabolism long term
And huge deficit fuck up metabolism long term .

those 2 are completely false, do some research nigger, keto actually fixes metabolism.

How do you like to meditate. I just youtubes 'guided meditation' and pick something. Probably not the best method

rate my lunch

>ate my yearly calorie allowance in 7 months
>have to fast until January
not looking forward to christmas lads

>Nubian intellectuals

kek

Ive been eating at maintenance for a week after eating 600 calories for a month. I'm trying to get back on track and slowly cut down to 300 calories a day. I hate regular dieting...

Fat fucks, you make me sick

My mom buys a lot of sweets and stuff even though I've been asking for healthier food. For example she bought Klondike bars, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and chocolate bars in bulk. How do I survive this? Especially as a bored eater?

>300 calories a day
This is beyond retarded. Consider suicide.

only boring people are bored

How do I calculate food people have brought in for occasions.

scan the barcode

go to the bathroom and look at your body in the mirror. that's what i do when i want to eat some unhealthy shit.

>starting to feel thicc abs under my fat
I feel like even though I'm chubby, if a chick felt me up, she'd be impressed.

T. 10 months in, and 50+ lbs lost

>300 calories a day
i'd rather fast than go on that auschwitz tier diet

Eat a little of that

homemade food

>i'd rather fast than go on that auschwitz tier diet

PSMF is hard as fuck, but it gets results fucking fast.

I've lost 43lbs in the last few months... super stoked. ran 8 miles yesterday.

got pic related as a treat, drank, felt dizzy & tired. Also worked out more than usual the day before so might be that too. Does it make you guys feel like shit?
I was thinking it might be cause more caffeine-->makes me piss more-->dehydration?

Guess I can't have soda even as no calorie treat. Damn

>mfw us fat guys carved ourselves a corner of Veeky Forums and all those skinny betas can't do a THING abotu it

hope you've got beefy calves dude. chicks love beefy calves.

keto and fasting
i'm living with a family who buy tons of shitty foods every week. birthdays last like a week. christmas lasts a month. no surprise i got so big living with them. but with keto and fasting i don't have the appetite for it now...

So I'm currently eating 1600-1700calories per day which is fine, but at night I used to watch a movie with chocolate before going to sleep, I've cut that out but now I get so hungry when trying to sleep it's uncomfortable. Do I just live with it or are there substitutes?

I really really wish I wasnt here right now

>implying being in here is a good thing
This is the corner of shame.

Yo, bros, is it true that the lower your weight, the more noticeable every lost kilogram will be?

I've removed Pepsi max from my diet and my energy has skyrocketed. I doubt it's the caffeine and more the artificial sweeteners. maybe do a test? One week with 1can/day vs clean

I can't imagine living like this. Much power to you user. You should meditate on your hunger pains. Eventually you will learn to enjoy them when they occur, it means your losing fat.

What is it?

YeS, there is a significant difference for someone like me 158 lb fluctuating between 150-160 you can see it very clearly.

yo rainman, are you indian at all? as in, do you have any indian blood?

>that devlish craving for something sweet after dinner

REEEEEEEEEEE

When you get sub 200lbs/20%bf every step down starts to make you look more and more human shaped; definition starts developing.

Fast results versus wasting a year at a small deficit

A small shot of apple cider vinegar will help.

Not sure if this will be helpful to anyone else, but I came up with a way to stop my compulsive snacking.
I love hot cheetos, but I have a very low spice tolerance. I made it so hot cheetos are the only non-healthy snack I buy.
Whenever I had a craving to snack on something, I'd have a bowl, and it hurt like hell. Hurts like fuck going out, too.
It's kind of a roundabout way I set up for punishing myself for snacking.
One month later, I hate the idea of snacking. I associate it with pain, and lost my desire to eat unhealthy stuff. I have a better appreciation for the nuts and vegetables I've bought, because they don't make my mouth and ass catch fire.
Still fat, but I think I'm on the right track now.

>Better than candy bars and soda
marginally better but still sucks my nigga

next time eat oats cooked in milk. then add a spoon of peanut butter. its life changing.
tastes great, is healthy, and more importantly sets you on the course of cooking decently healthy food by yourself.

thank fuck im not the only one who saw that

Nope, why's that?
I know this feeling; Conditioning is a bitch to break. I have a black coffee or drink 1-2L of water to ignore it

That's not mentally healthy dude, come on. You're not a dog, you don't need to punish yourself because you "did something bad" . You gotta develop a better relationship with food, thats the only way you'll actually keep the weight off. If you find yourself wanting to snack, go do something else. Keep yourself busy. Read, write, draw, go on a walk, or whatever.

Not that user but I know all too well food addiction and it's a start for breaking it. You're retraining your brain from the ground up, just like you'd raise a child to associate dangerous acts with pain via discipline. Once he's lost weight he can start developing higher awareness for his relationship with food

The fact that you might even think this way says a lot about your lack of basic knowledge on human biology and biochemistry. Stay retarded and stay with your shitty body forever.

A while back, you had mentioned your dad's heart attack, and I remember you mentioned something something Indian. Just curious is all.

yes and no, but I might have body dysmorphia. I'll give you my own experience as someone who's almost close to "making it".
>first 5 kg see nothing much of a change
>next 5 kg seem to notice proportionate decrease in mass everywhere, not much, still look like shit
>last 5kg (up until now) suddenly feel like I've become fatter actually, start noticing more fat than I was aware of, starting to be overly critical of certain areas.
>5 more kg to go, I'm praying I can minimize the damage done to my body image by actually shedding a bit more fat and getting leaner at once, but it looks like I won't be satisfied even then.

To be honest, at this point, I'm just focused on finishing this cut so I can do a long drawn clean bulk and put on some muscle on this flabby mess that I am currently. There's no looking good right now, because there's no making it if you just lose fat, you have to build muscle assuming you don't have it already.
So basically, there will be some noticeable change after a while, but expect a decrease in body image as you get closer to your goal and as a result, lost weight won't be "more noticeable", but actually less.

>2 large eggs
>2 pieces of bread (1 with jam)
>did that thing americans do (dippy egg or whatever)
>filling as fuck and only 313 calories
thanks burgers

I worry about a lot of these new /fat/ posters who want to lose weight in the most obscene and insane ways yet come back next week bawling because their weigh in sucked or they feel like garbage. Like I said, he's not a dog. He's capable of higher thought, he's capable of asking himself why he's eating something. He's able to put it down and walk away from it. Creating fear for a type of food is what leads to eating disorders, creating the idea of "safe" and "unsafe" foods is seriously some proana shit. Losing weight is a slow process, there is plenty of time NOW to figure out what his issue is with food. He shouldn't do that at the end of the journey when he's now skinny fat and the idea of eating a chip causes him mental anguish.

>200kg - 1kg = 199kg
>0.5% bodyweight lost

>100kg - 1kg = 99kg
>1% bodyweight lost

It's literally math.

>trying out the autism diet
>only lost 15lbs after two months

It's not like pussy had much for calories anyway. I can't believe you're getting any different results at all.

Confess your sins

yet one kg of muscle is five times more dense than a kg of fat, so imagine being in the case of someone who's losing muscle and fat, while also not exercising so they can't put on more muscle mass and recomp as they lean out. What would happen do you think?
A 99kg guy with 10% bodyfat vs a 99kg guy with 30% bf. Who do you think looks fatter?
it's like falling for the "which falls faster, 1kg of feathers or 1kg of lead" meme.

condensed* not dense, sorry english is not my first language.

I tried this once. Only ate green coloured things and it worked out pretty well. Finding a water substitute was impossible. I eventually just started putting green food dye in it.

Was supposed to eat only half of the pizza I made but beer made it taste so good it's all gone now.

>tfw can't purge even when the toothbrush is so far in it comes out of our ass

tried to purge just now desu, I couldn't go through with it. I didn't go over my TDEE but I feel fucking awful.

>tfw don't even have the strength to be bulimic

Oh I forgot to tell the story
>Saturday night
>family decides to order Indian food delivery
>order says they'll take an hour
>ff to an hour
>father takes insulin thinking food is just around the corner
>goes back to his room to watch YouTube
>food still hasn't arrived
>slips into diabetic fit
>mother only one home (I was at work at this point)
>ambulance arrive
>he goes into a seizure
>they give him a sedative
>the needle itself pulls him out of the seizure
>without thinking they still give him sedative
>this sends him into a coma
>As they're moving him to the ambulance the Indian delivery guy turns up
>it's now almost 2.5hrs after the order was made
>gets his ass chewed out by a ex-military paramedic
>literally threw the food over the guy (so I heard)
>he had to be restrained by his offsider while the other two paramedics left with my father (2 ambos turned up)
>father has a heart attack on the way to hospital due to the sedative reacting badly and slowing his heart (smoker diabetic = had oxygen circulation, heart pumps harder to spread oxygen, needs more oxygen to pump harder, ect)

That's why I said Fuck Indians man.

I still haven't switched from diet soda to water.

don't do it my niggas
you're just swapping one bad habit for an even worse one
it isn't worth it

Nobody should live encumbered with excess fat if they don't want to. I believe in all of you.

I went for a relaxing and otherwise lovely long walk along the river rather than do my HIIT. I know I should've but the sunset was just too beautiful

There's really not that much of a problem with snacking as long as it's healthy and fits your diet. If you want something to munch on and/or crave sweets just eat low-calorie fruits like berries. Peaches and nectarines are my favorite. It's not rocket science bro, there's no need to flagellate yourself like that.
>You get in shape, and more importantly stay in shape, by accumulating significant, but livable, improvements to your lifestyle over time, and building on that. Not by going through some horrible ordeal requiring Olympian willpower.
One of the best quotes I've ever heard.

Sounds lovely, sorry to hear about your Dad

couldn't your dad wait for the food to be here to take his medication? Not trying to be mean, it just seems like a dangerous bargain. Also wasn't there any food in your house in any shape or form that he could have taken to prevent this when he saw the order was being delayed? It's easy to blame it on the delivery guy I think.

t. not a pajeet, just a guy with some sense