Is abs all you need to be sucessfull on Tinder? Or will you just look lile a douche?

Is abs all you need to be sucessfull on Tinder? Or will you just look lile a douche?
>t. first cut

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/heres-what-ideal-male-body-looks-19-countries-around-world
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/horny-teen-slut-aka-selfesstwhat-selfies-6923268
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do people really call it the ab crack ? wtf since when

to be honest that does not look healthy or appealing at all

>implying

wtf is this shit

Tinder is for the dogs now my man. It's not nearly as good a tool for bagging attractive women as it was 2 or 3 years ago.
With limited swipes and much higher cultural awareness of how to play the "tinder game" it's much more heavily biased towards the top 10% percent in terms of looks. Not to mention it's just not got that novelty factor anymore.

wow your body looks like shit, post face

I got laid 10+ times only because if this pic on Tinder

I have a model-tier face (actually working as a model on the side) but my number of matches hugely increased after putting this pic first instead of a close up of my face

Not gonna post compromising info, thats also why i deleted my original post, i slipped on keeping personal info out of the picture.

I would like to show my face to prove my statement, but im afraid someone i know finds out me being a manwhore.

Any way to show my face without, er, showing my face?

>these are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums

Kek, have you ever lifted a day in your life? I mean you seem like a good looking guy but this is a fitness board

No one actually cares if you post face. People do it all the time. No one cares.

Just post it.

That's how I look as well and I've been casually hitting the gym on and off for like 5 years. Couldn't care less about aesthetics, only about the high.

if you're that much of a homo, black bar the eyes

You clearly have not done progressive overload if you look like that after 5 years even if its on and off.

You seem to care

Nobody cares where your half-assed attempt at lifting got you. If you look like that after 5 years of anything you should be ashamed of yourself.

I lift for a week then drink my liver away for three. I know. I'm terrible. But we are who we are.

I only come to fit to post in the occasional martial art threads and to laugh at the big guys (>for you) trying to figure out wether girls are more into huge biceps or huge chest

Never would i assume myself to be an authority on the topic of lifting weights, but on the other hand im not big into the meta shitposting on this site, so yeah

I know a thing or two about BJJ and Muay Thai but that's it really

Oh and i also love how you guys get beginners to destroy their lumbar spine, or is that actually meant serious? Having noobs do squats and deadlifts?

Moldova ?

>ayyyyyyy

Oh and I've also got psoriatic arthritis which makes my joints basically useless at the first sign of effort. I couldn't be consistent enough to PO, even if I wanted to.

If you're this much of a mess why did you bother trying to use yourself as an example?

Its women's thing lad.

Because my body still looks better than at least 70% of men. My point is if you're not fat and have good ab genetics girls will still compliment you on your body.

How long until there's a tinder equivalent in terms of popularity?

Bullshit, Tinder IS hugely popular with girls, and lots of girls get laid with Tinder

You guys just dont see anything of that

>Oh and i also love how you guys get beginners to destroy their lumbar spine, or is that actually meant serious? Having noobs do squats and deadlifts?

Get the fuck out and never come back.

No offense bro but is this a body that women consider above average and thus hot?

It probably is your face that gets you laid...

When I put a shirtless pic on tinder I got 100x more matches, mostly with cute girls, and I hardly even have abs. Veeky Forums would call me dyel. But I'm not fat either and have decent shoulders and face. It doesn't take much.

he said that he gets more matches with the shirtless pic so the body most likely plays a role

i think you guys underestimate how bad the average guy looks shirtless

Well he hasn't got much muscle but he looks fairly lean and around 12% BF. Most guys don't have much muscle either but are above 18% so yeah you're right, the average joe doesn't look good

women consider my body very hot

the meta shitposting game is just too strong on this site

guess i'll never find out

Could care less, ill just do my running and Muay Thai kicks and piston squats and be able to pick up my grandchildren when i'm 60+

OP pic looks like full body cleavage, definitely not an actual "ab crack"

hellooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pic related is how the average amerilard looks like. In the link it's what different cultures consider IDEAL. Notice how none of the guys look particularly jacked?

mensfitness.com/life/entertainment/heres-what-ideal-male-body-looks-19-countries-around-world

Noobs don't destroy their spine if they just use proper form. Hell, even if they don't use good form, which is common for newbies, they still rarely get hurt due to lifting baby weight.

You've got the nu-German cuck vibe going down pat.

>but we are who we are

Wrong. You are making the choice. You aren't a statute that's stuck the way it is.

As a man pretending to be a woman, I can tell you that is not the case

your jawline doesn't look model tier

What does he look like Veeky Forums????

like a little pencil dick bitch

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/horny-teen-slut-aka-selfesstwhat-selfies-6923268

>women consider my body very hot

not gonna make it

Tips to take care of long hair, man?
I'm growing mine out right now.

Maybe not if you want a wholesome girl. Pictures of cars, abs, and crazy social situations are off-putting

>the more accomplished I get, the more I want to hide it

No, YOU need to get the fuck out and never come back

squats and deadlifts are literally WHY if you are a beginner

a beginner could get the same gains using fucking landmine squats or landmine deadlifts, there is no need to overload the spine like that in a fucking beginner

kys

>landmine squats and dead

Please step on a landmine

Top lmao

lel

I post photos going to cultural events with friends and shit, I get absolutely zilch.

I post my abs, I get this kind of shit: this was 5 mins ago

I'm curious, height/weight?

Nice photo, are you planning on getting a gym membership at some point in your life?

You posted this picture on your instragram so you really think your friends wouldn't recognize you because you because of a black bar?
>wow 99% of this photo is identical to your pic I saw on ig but I can't tell if it's you because I can't see yhe eyes
Well at least we know it wasn't your wits that got you laid, post face.

>you guys get beginners to destroy their lumbar spine, or is that actually meant serious? Having noobs do squats and deadlifts?
Why does he come here just to bait?

>Oh and i also love how you guys get beginners to destroy their lumbar spine, or is that actually meant serious? Having noobs do squats and deadlifts?

what type of mental retardation were you diagnosed with?

>using an ab pic instead of an ass pic

kek'd

Is this worth it? I'm afraid girls I know will see me posting shirtless pictures and think I'm a douche but at the same time I'm tired of getting no matches.

What are you after? Yes they will think you're a douche but if it gets your dick wet so what? If you're not looking for a dirty skank to pump & dump then what are you doing on Tinder?

Know your audience, if the trashy chicks dig your douche look then it will probably work out for you.

I think I was kind of looking for a relationship because I think hookups are kind of degenerate but regardless I guess you're right I'll think about it.

I'm more thicc than I am ripped but I have a 4 pack, do I still go for it?

Stupid housewives do

>looking for a relationship because I think hookups are kind of degenerate
Then get the fuck out of tinder. The entire userbase consists of people who've convinced themselves of the exact opposite of what you just said. You will never find a partner who agrees hookups are degenerate on an app dedicated to hooking up.

>We all know that health, body confidence, and wellbeing matter more than appearance. In order to better understand body image issues around the world, we asked graphic designers – 11 women and eight men – in 19 different countries to Photoshop our guy (a New York photographer who courageously provided his self-portrait) to produce their own version of an attractive man for their country.

Absolute trash study.
They literally just asked one (1) woman to shop an already ugly man into what they consider attractive. With such useless sample size you just get women being the memes they are and being too afraid to create a chad because they don't want to appear shallow.

Look at pic related. Australia is one of the most athletic countries in the world, and while we, like many other 1st world countries, have a growing obesity problem, Australian women don't think a hairy hamplanet is the 'ideal' man

the only good thing about her body are the breasts. the abs look weird, her hips are narrow and she's a stick

wow fit is a bunch of crabs

stay salty permavirgins

top kek

Only know in superior metric units: 188cm, 78kg off season

I compete in the 71 kg weight class in Muay Thai/Bjj tournaments

6/10 troll made me reply

>average American

When will this meme die

Most Latin and mid eastern countries are way fatter and the yurofags who say this come from countries barely any skinnier

I'm American and yeah fatties are common, but if you took the South away we'd be less obese than the UK

Ive never seen such tasty bait before

I'm not even a fish

>will you just look lile a douche
consider the following:
to be attractive to some women, you need to appear douchey to other people.
all hot guys have someone who will hate them and call them a douche, but its true not all douches are hot.
also, appearing douchey will make them more likely to see you as acceptable hookup material, they won't want to jump right into slutty mode with relationship material.
but of course if she is not completely broken souless from the carousel she will catch feelings after a few good fucks

Post face or dick