What is your main motivation as you reach for the top? What is your main goal?

What is your main motivation as you reach for the top? What is your main goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5iKjVZbEUI
youtube.com/watch?v=9YEyuRlSieg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crushing chads skull.

>lose virginity

Getting a tomboy gf like your gif

one day i may bros

i want to be the very best, like no one ever was

i saw a cute tomboy on the train yesterday, now i have a new weekly fetish

Honestly I'm just a very narcissistic fuck.
I always want to "better" than my peers, be it sports, studies, social stuff, whatever. When I am, I get motivated so it stays that way, when I'm not, I get even more motivated to improve.
That doesnt mean I don't like the people around me though, neither do I brag. I keep this to myself. Mainly cause I know that its edgy as fuck and not really right. But whatever man, It gets me motivated and I dont go on other peoples nerves so I'll probably just stay this way.

I have a weird as fuck fantasy in my head that one day the world will need a hero and that ill be the one to fit the mould, but I need to be in the best shape possible for when the time comes.

A wise scholar once said nobility is not superiority to his fellow man but to his former self

It does.

It needs thousands of heroes acting simultaneously.
>because no one hero can be in all places

We're counting on you user. Your time is coming.

This.

Jesus that's such a fucking cute gif...

I'd reach for that top alright.

>narcissistic
there's nothing inherently narcissistic with your way of thinking/acting, it's perfectly natural to have a healthy competetive spirit in everything you do
every top lawyer is thinking exactly like that
why?
because a top lawyer has to work 24/7 and if you're not extremely competitive and desire nothing but to crush your opposition, then that's not a job that you can handle

the pivot point for it to become narcissistic is the following though:
is causing your competition's suffering by defeating them your only goal?
or is your goal to succeed your competition in everything you do to improve yourself and be in turn capable of helping others?

if you're out to cause suffering, yeah you're likely a narcissist, maybe even a sociopath

but if you think that you're the man for the job and feel up to the task moreso than anyone else, don't let anyone stop you

>weird as fuck fantasy
that's not a weird as fuck fantasy
that's the oldest story of humanity

your forefathers have been nothing but heroes in one way or another

when 2d wives become real i want to to guarantee my position and confidence to approach one and take out on a cute date uwu

You can't even ask out real women
What makes you think that "superior" 2D women are even going to waste their time listening to your drivel when there's some good looking, rich weeb out there who would take better care of them than you ever could

i dont need to ask out real women because they approach me instead already.
worst comes the worst ill just turn myself 2d instead and be *best boy*

pic is 2d me

>i dont need to ask out real women because they approach me instead already.
>I don't need to practice a thing, I'll be a natural at it when the time comes
'No'

stop being mean :(

right now my main goal is to burn all excessive body fat, i do this through eating less, no exercise though

of course it's mean
but I'm not lying and you know it

I'm getting tired of being the thin guy and i want to help anyone when strength is required. I want to be useful

I want to break the hearts of people who shuned me when I was fat, but are becoming more and more interested as I continue to lose weight and become fit. I was at a BMI of 30 this time last year. After intermittent fasting and exercise I'm down to a 25.5 BMI (goal is 22) and the same people who wouldn't give me the time of day back then are now striking up conversations with me at every opportunity. Not that I'm any better, I loathe fat people even more so after losing weight.

To become the best me.

you sound like one of those people who turn into villains for being made fun of as a kid

OHP a plate.

Pathetic goal. Up your standards, my friend. For me the goal is to BTNP 2pl8. My PR is 90kg

to be a great man means knowing that you can be a monster but deciding against it

Just to be healthier, physically and mentally. And also to look fit.

I wouldn't say it's a pathetic goal at all
Maybe from where you're standing, to me it also doesn't seem so impressive anymore

but that's different for a beginner
especially OHPs could make them feel like they're trying to be Atlas and carry the weight of the world

I'm currently getting into shape for a cosplay of Venom Snake. I want tp build the sneaking suit and hopefully become as thicc as him

I'm generating positive utility in progress because the human brain inevitably acclimates to any achievement and becomes dissatisfied with any satisfaction.

There is no top, only up.

Do it. Become a real life hero
>youtube.com/watch?v=L5iKjVZbEUI

>There is no top, only up.
Word, so many people get this wrong.
The same applies to the other side too, there is no bottom only down. No matter how bad things get, they can and will get worse if you don't do anything about it.

being competetive isnt narcisstic i think
it is a trait that every man should have

insecurity/self loathing. I hate being a weak skelly.

1/2/3/4 within 3 months @ 52.5/72.5/130/150 at 2 months.

and 1/2/3/4/5/6 c/p/b/r/s/d a year from the 3 month point.

thank u user

A 6ft+ muscle girl that calls me onii-chan

>BTNP

What is it?

nice mentality
but you're not narcissistic

Behind the neck press

I want to be strong enough to kill a man while unarmed

To become strong enough to slay the dragon in my head.

Lifting and trying to be more social has never made me feel more confident or motivated in my life.

I want to make my gf feel lucky to be going out with me

Jesus Christ guys this is the answer I have been looking for. I used to be a badass when I was 19-20 because I was a narcissistic angry teen. I have resented my narcisism because of that and now I'm half the man I was. But having this idea you're talking about is the solution I've been needing, self improvement is not narcissism if the main goal isn't harming people. Inb4 psycho but I need that drive I had when hatred was my motivation

I want to be new, I want to be beautiful.

Also this. I'm 35 I gotta lose it someday.

My main motivation for exercising is to have at least one thing in my life I can actually improve at and feel like I'm making progress. Rest of the time I'm just surviving.

The best lawyers, CEOs etc. are all narsissistic and borderline sociopaths though. Just because someone has a well paying job doesn't make them a perfect human. And having a charactet flaw doesn't make you incapable of reaching great things. Almost the opposite.

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together

These are the things that tomboys are for.

Lifting for the one moment that it all matters is the best motivation. Stay ready.

Everytime i read this copy paste it fill ne with hope and despair. She'll be so hard to find it'll probably be years .But she would be worth it. I lift and will not lose hope i will find her.

To be a qt trap. I gotta lose atleast 70lbs, currently at 230lbs. I might not make it

280 lbs myself, despite being tall it kinda hides it but I'm down from 322 lbs.
We're all gonna make it brah

I want to find a girl that looks like korra, and then have her dress up as korra when we fuck.

This is what drives me.

Where do I find a girl willing to do this?

being able to talk back to cunts in night clubs and knowing i'd win

Probably in the far north of Canada. She's supposed to be inuit or something

California my dude. Literally millions of qt americanized brown girls of all types here with a huge "nerd" and cosplay scene.

The less I weigh, the faster my motorbike will go. The stronger I am, the better I will be in the corners.

this
I just wanna be cute, not 6'3" and ~220 lbs.
>tfw goal body is twink mode

I just want to get a gf

thank you for the guidance, we will all make it one day

One day my good friends, one day we may

till then, we lift these feels

>tfw no tanned real 23 girl gf
I fucking can't handle these feels, I get them everytime I look at a picture of her.
I'm dying, lads.

So she will be impressed and mirin when we meet one day

So that one day when I figure out my goal I'll be strong enough to achieve it.

I just want to get fit so I can join the military and provide for the loved ones who have given me so much before.

I want to make something out of myself for the better.

I want to stop my muscles from going through atrophy because I couch potato so hard before I started.

I want feel like the odd one out when I'm fucking ripped but start buying all sorts of gay weeb shit because that's funny to me.

>I want feel like the odd one out when I'm fucking ripped but start buying all sorts of gay weeb shit
I know that feel

Don't fight for reasons that aren't yours.

My niggers.

To be the best I can for my waifu.

I
DO IT FOR HER

Die having as little regrets and as many accomplishments as possible. That's my only goal.

Barring a freak accident instant death I want my final moments to be filled with non stop memories of how fucking awesome I was.

I've entered the abyss on several occasions, even flat lined once. I was satisfied with how much I've done and how much I've lived, but I came back with a greater drive for more.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YEyuRlSieg

I say the opening line to this song under my breath all the time. I catch myself doing it and think "lol weird" and then I go and do something I wouldn't have done.

Who is grill?

I'm 5'8, babyfaced, and have been skinny all my life.

Pay for her sex change

Yooo for real. I wanna be big so i can wear stupid shit to the gym. There was a thread awhile back about gym wear and this fucking shredded guy posyed about how he wore a tank top with a monkeys face covering the whole thing and it was the funniest shit ever. Still looking for a screen cap of it.

I want to beat the living hell out of Ben fucking Shapiro.
Also want be Jolyne

I really like how the buff male physique looks like.

No homo tho.

My main goal?
Once I reach the top i want to jump off and hit the ocean. I'll keep swimming down till I run out of breath and drown there.

>6'3"
You'll never be a twink, or even a twunk, embrace the bear within

>lifting out of Antisemitism
SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

Don't have to be antisemitic to put a manlet in his place
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN BEN

Mah nigga

#SwoleLeft represent

That I hate myself. I hate how I feel I can't wear what I want because I won't look good in it. I hate how I get self conscious about going to the pool because I jiggle. I hate how I'm not worthy to talk to girls because I'm not attractive enough. I hate how I'm not happy in my own skin. And I'm fucking done.

Also this

Originally it was for women

Now it's for aesthetics and strength. I also wanted to cosplay as man hunks like geralt of Rivia and Big Boss/Solid Snake/Venom Snake, plus look good in suits of armor from the Greco-Roman period.

yeah, until she starts being too "strong and independent" and she leaves you while taking half your shit
no thx

I do it for my hentaifu

>There are REAL PEOPLE who think this way

What the fuck

sauce me up

[Miyamoto Issa] Iinari no Susume | Advice for the Whipped (Girls forM Vol. 14) [English] {darknight}

Artist is miyamoto issa.

>arbitrary standards
those standards become a lot less arbitrary in a fight to the death

Any more like this? 2D>D

thanks

Contrary to popular shitposting belief, I don't want to die. I want to live as long as possible.

Also this.

Originally it was for women honestly. My ex used to always constantly complain about how skinny i was. That she wanted me ot be "bigger". Eventually she cheated on me after 2.5 years dating. I cried like a bitch for about two to three weeks. Instead of letting it destroy me i got into the gym. Went from 155 at 6ft 1 to currently 181 after a year. I dont lift for women as ive fucked alot through tinder and realized theyre all more or less the same in some ways. The ones worth dating arent on tinder of course. So now I lift for myself and picked up some new hobbies along the way. My dad used to complain how id spend 90% of the day on the computer when I lived at home but now most of my time is spent either studying at university, working, or lifting/hobbies. My dad noticed and our relationship has gotten much better since we actually talk now and go crabbing/fishing. I lift so I can make my dad proud and someday raise my own son the right way so he can be proud of me and I can teach him new things. When I eventually find a cutie worth dating ill be ready this time and not a complete beta. Its been a journey lads. Looking forward to the future.

Look good and feel good