Mfw whales are losing grip of req and price suppression is about to end

>mfw whales are losing grip of req and price suppression is about to end

Buckle up boys

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/request-network-one-of-the-best-alt-s-to-be-before-the-fork
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm buckled and ready to go.. back to ico.

Could you give me 2 more days?
Funds not here yet.

Is REQ actually mooning or is ETH plummeting? You sure as shit bet I wouldn't want to be trading ETH rn

If anything will happen, than ETH will rise. Classic short Term FUD because people don't comprehend the situation.

Anyone else getting OMG pre-moon vibes from this thing? Once it makes it onto another big exchange I think it could blow past 500M marketcap once it starts getting shilled to normies and FOMO sets in.

500MM wont happen. I would be an instant millionaire. Sorry. Sounds good, doesn't work.

So what are the news on friday?

yc is gonna up their aggressive marketing

You've got 75k in REQ???

Ok. You got me there. I exxagerated a bit. 52k to this date invested. Officialy all in REQ. Who cares about portfolio diversification, right?

Dam, all inning. I have 2m REQ but I have a decent amount in AST and EVX too. Ive been really tempted to all in REQ, but if either AST or EVX get on a big exchange they can blow up too...

all in on
> req
> ant
> zrx

buy the bottom, sell the top. amirite?
or are we still buying verge tops?
what's the score here?

Whales are getting in on bitbay son

rumour is they're getting listed on bittrex

Source of ths rumour?

Reddit

Link?

Source goddamnit. ffs

Not bittrex, coinbase. Screenshot this

Also source

what do we think req could be at 6 months from now?

Round about 1 dollar, because Q2 roadmap would be filled in 6 months (might even earlier, because already ahead of roadmap)

steemit.com/bitcoin/@natra/request-network-one-of-the-best-alt-s-to-be-before-the-fork