23 yr old male (Me) Jus got back from the Dr's

23 yr old male (Me) Jus got back from the Dr's

My testosterone is in the normal range but is that of a 65 year old. I doubt they're going to offer me testosterone treatment.

Have any /b/ro's ever boosted their test naturally?

Read this thread : boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit/thread/42267954#p42269617

Follow the links

Email the guy

/Thread finished everything OP wants is in the link, post something that holds some value.

/thread

man, I knew this shit.

I'v been supplementing with zinc, magnesium, l glutamine, sleeping 9 hours a night and eating shit tonnes of unsatured fats.

Still barely in range.

WAT DO

>/Thread finished everything OP wants is in the link

this means we can shitpost now, right?

READ THE WHOLE THREAD
READ THE WHOLE THREAD
READ THE WHOLE THREAD

CLICK THE LINKS
CLICK THE LINKS
CLICK THE LINKS

yes

post european girls

I've done it bro,

art of manliness etc etc

I doen it

READ THE WHOLE THREAD
READ THE WHOLE THREAD
READ THE WHOLE THREAD

CLICK THE LINKS
CLICK THE LINKS
CLICK THE LINKS

I'll help your nigger brain out

>I'v been supplementing with zinc, magnesium, l glutamine, sleeping 9 hours a night and eating shit tonnes of unsatured fats.

>Still barely in range.

Well, using your dum dum head you can cut that, what else that is related to testosterone might you be failing at or missing?

Or do the opposites and trash your T and get a script.

You also didn't read the whole thread nor clicked all the links.

You are lazy.

That's a very stupid idea, think a little why that might be.

I;ve got chrohn's disease and anxiety.

Apart from that I can't think of anything

stop being a faggot and pin test e twice a week

Fuck that natural noise. Crash your levels and go back for another test. Get piss drunk for three days straight before your appointment, don't sleep at all the night before, and cut all the fat you can out of your diet. You could also do all of that after a prohormone cycle if you were in the 500 range.

Considering.

Just dont wanna destroy my nuts and have to attempt a T re-set in my later years.

Once you have a script why would you ever come off? Even if you can't afford the doctor stuff you can supplement it with street stuff if you find a trustworthy supplier.

Nigga, fuck being handcuffed to juice for the rest of my life

Bump

Well you're not going to get much improvement from lifestyle stuff, maybe ~50 ng. You'll either be mid-low test for the rest of your life, or stuck on trt.

I bet you're super cute.
If you don't have any luck with your testosterone, you could always go the other route and embrace your feminine side~

Natural test boosters only increase your testosterone by a negligible amount. Practically useless. Either get a script for test or suffer.