WARNING; SELL ETH AND ANYTHING RELATED TO OR SPLIT FROM ETH

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING. MONEY SKELLEY JUST COMMITTED POLITICAL SUICIDE. AN ALPHABET AGENCY ALREADY LOCKED HIS WALLET. ITS OVER . SELL NOW. RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

RIP.

big if true

>extremely less eth in circulation
>sell my eth
????
do uguys have autism or what why would I sell lmao

when theres this much FUD you know it's a good time to buy.

Yes, because somehow Veeky Forumstards are faster in realization than the entire market.

Get real, if this was as a big of a deal as you retards are making it out to be, the crash would have hit harder by now.

>> 4235380

good job marketwiseanon
less eth in circulation = pump
if you're not buying the fud, you're dying poor

F

>Waiting for your ETH to get frozen, too

You deserve to be poor, user.

>Bitcoin pajeets on the loose

>tfw I just bought eth from coinbase just now

i've sold my eth bro top kek

yeah, i bought last week and hoping it comes in today. i thought coinbase was touting instant buys. wtf happened to that?

Lost

use kraken, insta buys, besides their servers being crap.

>MONEY SKELLEY

WTF is money skelley? google doesn't know... :(

tfw sold at 260

>all ETH will be frozen

wtf are you talking about.

>mfw I converted all my eth in to (shit)alt coins

nm, its Vitalik. How could his stuff get frozen if they run it?

He right. Skelly tweeted it recently. He doesn't wont any unfair distribution, so everyone's funds are getting Frozen. Classic communist.

Switch to etc neggas. Vitalik is not a good leader.

How can you trust this guy?

I went back a week and I don't see the tweet...?

Check in the archiv, might be deleted by Twitter (could be possible that some nerds did a Report abuse with Bots) or vitalik himself.

>they run it

You know what decentralized means, eh? Also it's a bug in the parity multisig wallet, not with Ethereum. They'll unfreeze it with the next fork. Veeky Forums is just still salty they didn't buy at $8

wtf sold 100k

Its decentralized, but they just fork it off when bad shit happens. So in a way they do control it.

A Pajeet Antifa at Twitter deleted one of Trumps tweets, and took his Twitter down for 8 minutes. Money Slelley tweeted that when he gets fired for it, he would be happy to hire him. Trump will destroy monet Skelley, and anything related to him. Sell. Now. Before the Normies find out, and before Trumps Wet Works goons take out Eth. It may be to late already.

Soory for typos, shit is moving fast, reading a thousand feeds right now.