Some people lose 60lbs in 3-6 months

Some people lose 60lbs in 3-6 months

In 3-5 months alone I just hit 25lbs lost

Well which was it, 3 or 5 months fat bitch

Just checked my fitness chart and as of today 25lbs in 4 months. I started in may

Anther 10lbs by September would be nice though

I lost 25kg in 4 months, then another 25kg in the next 7 months.

>some people
i think you mean the morbidly obese. anything over 2 pounds a week of weight loss is a lot for a non fatty

four months = 18 weeks, 25 lbs = 87500 calories = 4861 calories cut a week = 694 calories cut a day

you're still cutting really fucking fast, if you have any semblance of muscle on you

I want to go from ~148lbs to 140lbs but it's hard as fuck. I'd go from 23% body fat to 19% if I lost 8lbs of fat.

So I'm doing well or maybe add in a bit more calories? Also, how did you do the math on that?

I'm a bit new to the fitness meme

lost 50lbs since May 20th. stay mad.

I lost 25 pounds in four months without trying
I've lost nearly 25 pound now in two months by actually keeping track of my diet. Wish I had started caring more in January I could be in 190s now easily

Current weight and muscle mass effects this a lot.

It's much easier to go from 300lbs to 240lbs than it is to go from 220lbs to 160lbs. That said if you want it to go faster eat less, eat better, and work harder.

Lost 58 pounds in three. Sorry man.

u mirn brah

No we are not fat fuck

That's pretty slow. You fell for the calorie restriction meme didn't you?

I don't work out that much thats all, also it is slow for a reason, had a moment where I gained like 10lbs a few months back

>Be me
>lanky teen, fast metabolism
>eat as much as I can of any food in sight
>now 19, not growing anymore
>6'1", 176 lbs, trying to cut to 165
>can't stop eating, too hungry below 2000 calories

3500 cal = 1 pound
3500*25 pounds lost= 87500 total calories cut
87500/122 days (around 4 months)cutting = 717.21 calories cut per day.

This is all assuming that the weight you've lost is not water weight or something similar.

Keep cutting at a similar pace

What's your diet/routine? You're probably doing something retarded that's bloating your caloric intake, or just not moving enough for the amount you're eating.