Wtf are my legs doing

Started 5x5 3 months ago and before my legs looked sort of normal now it looks like I have four fucking knee caps.

What is that muscle even?

squatting destroys your knees.

your body is adapting by creating more knees to compensate.

Shorts and pants don't even look normal on me anymore so i had to get fat people shorts ;_;

where did your dick go

This
It's like how sharks have rows of teeth that move in when others are lost.
When you hit snapcity on squat, those other knees will move in place

tucked it to the side

i don't see it

i have a dick damnit.

this is feeling really homo

>taking pictures of your dick to prove to some user that you have one
fag

still don't see it. more pics required

did the thought of posting your bulge on Veeky Forums get you hard faggot?

I guess ya could call that a dick

welcome to Veeky Forums

kek'd hard

Looks like that thing ftm trannies use, the EZP. I think you're lying OP, you don't have a dick.

>look up ezp because i don't actually know any packer brands
>see the price
holy shit, people actually pay 250 dollaroos for a little piece of rubber that is just going to end up making more messes than it will clean up?

My understanding is that they're made of silicone so a little shake and the liquid all rolls out. I could be wrong though.

still doesn't change the face that you are pissing into a small, malleable object, and storing that object against your genitals. there will still be trace amounts of piss in the packer, and held up against a hot moist area. it's malleable, and the hollowed out bit is in the balls too, so piss can get caught there. what about when your stream output exceeds the reasonable limitations of the output capacity of the packer. obviously this would be an extreme case, as you would also have to put out more than the packer can put out, and for longer than it takes the packer to fill up, but again it is malleable, so say you squish too hard or something and you get more than a little splashback, or spillage onto your legs. then you have to walk around with piss stains on the front of your pants, all because you're sad you don't have a wee wee and want to piss with the boys

lmfao

you're overthinking it user

>giving yourself a 75% chub to anonymously show an anonymous person on the internet

how am i overthinking the piss physics of a dick toy? i really just wanna know why someone would pay $250 for this product, but i had to explain my reasoning why i think the product is faulty.

t. dicklet

Because cheap ones deteriorate or are badly made, good ones will last for years. You practice a little bit and there's no risk of leakage. The point is so that you can use a urinal without being suspicious.

Top lek

Put me in the screencap lads

Its a good thing, now there is more muscle around your knee, it will keep it strong.

and why not just use a stall? why do you gotta stand?

Those bumps are just insertions of the quadriceps femoris muscle user, it's how the muscle is shaped

because sometimes stalls are gross.

you don't have to place your ass on the seat to use a stall.

If you've got a vagina you kinda have to.

put the seat up and do a crouch

I feel like my legs are going to look fucking weird if that part gets any bigger, its like becoming part of my knee

>posts legs
>"haha user you have no dick"
>posts dick
>n-no homo
Veeky Forums

nice dick homo

i dont see it

>I have a dick dammit

kek this is one of the most Veeky Forums things I've read

You have knock knees

Came here to laugh, was not disappointed

you can literally see how hard it is in the picture

a mighty kek was had today

We need more pictures just to confirm

Reddit will love this! xd

This is for you guys. I'm not posting it on reddit.

Jesus

>tucked it to the side
smooth

this is a no homo board

carry on

>come to Veeky Forums for first time to have a laugh at the boogie threads that are inevitably up
>see this thread
>make fun of the little dick
>come back hours later
>see this
damn guys

nice stuffing faggot

Its cute

Get it hard user, i need to confirm that's not just a sausage!

kek

Haha ebin :), have an upboat

Lmfao

I was curious so I went to /Veeky Forums and yeah it's been posted there over 30 mins ago