Noob manlet here beginning Starting Strength today

Noob manlet here beginning Starting Strength today.

Already ran across a problem. I read through the guide that said you're supposed to keep your feet firmly to the floor with as little movement as possible.

My problem is my shoes barely scrape the floor. I can't get enough contact to actually being doing as the guide says.

Advice?

elaborate

Sorry, I should have said it's on the bench.

When I lay down on my back and get into position to lift. My shoes barely touch the floor. So I can't get into the right position to lift. My feet will not FIRMLY touch the floor. It kinda just rubs, my feet just dangle above the ground. So when I push the bar off the bench, I'm more shakey than normal. Does that make sense?

bump

>feet barely touch the floor
What are you, 3 feet tall?

like this?

>you will never hang out with Los
>why live

Yes except my feet actually touch a little bit

5'6"

Grow Grow Grow

What is your inseam?

>inseam
Never had it measured but I wear 30". They're always a little long, but not real long

You can open your legs a little bit. Think about doing a yoga bridge with your feed 2 ft apart. Sounds like you're trolling or dangling your legs with the bench at the back of your knees.

Don't listen to the niggers making gorilla calls.

You sound incapable of the movement due to flexibility, this has nothing to do with your height as your legs can hang off the bench no matter how tall or short you are

so my feet doesn't have to firmly plant before starting my bench sets?

I can touch with my toe. shit sucks man.

post body, seriously how short are your legs

Gl bro don't stop it only gets easier xx

Some people do toes (regardless of height) so if you can get grip on the floor with toes that's not bad. Also spreading your legs may allow your upper leg to add to the overall length of leg below the bench.

ur gonna make fun of me

ok i'll try that next time. thank you

I'm in the same boat op. Just put 45lb bumper plates on the ground and put your feet on those.

Nice. I did not think of that. I will get some

The bench just might be to tall for you nig. Go find one closer the the ground

put ypu feet together on the bench

>ur gonna make fun of me
Of course we will, but we'll also give you advice.
Stop being a bitch and post it, or fuck off.