Could lifting have prevented this?

Could lifting have prevented this?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/26/white-house-30000-criminal-aliens-apprehended-by-ice-in-100-days/
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-led-gang-surge-nets-1378-arrests-nationwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is why im glad i am racist

Being racist ironically hasn't gotten rid of your virginity

Really bingos my bongos

>I only get beat up by white girls

not dating outside your race could've prevented this

Are whites naturally docile or what?

No. Not being a pussy would have. Grills are really weak even when trained for the most part. An ex of mine tried to slap me once cause she found out I cheated, literally all I did was grab her wrists and it was no problem. This was before I lifted.

They set it up for fun you autists. She didn't even hit him.

Yes. Just look at this board. A bunch of 20-something white boys preaching and projecting about "aggressiveness" and "alphaness" when they're the losers that dreaded in-class introductions.

No
Have you heard of those cases of chimpanzees ripping off peoples faces and what not?
It's kinda like that

Incredibly docile. Look at the European Caliphate for example.

Reminder.

Can't be abused if you're the abuser

>nothing you can do about it
>obviously filmed before November 2016

Lmao just because most Virgin NEETs are whites doesn't mean we're all pussies.

I've been in plenty of fights and the only thing that scares me about niggers is that they don't fight fair
They always fight in packs.

1v1 I'd rather the avg black than white

drumpf is busy playing golf and being a fat waste of space to care about immigration

i mean before smartphones ppl didn't believe everything posted on the internet
fucking normies like op need to rot

>Race determines what language people should speak

Cool. Speak Chinese, then.

The cringe in this post is ridiculous holy fuck

Do you/hispanics really want whites to be the minority?

I mean you know the country will collapse into a brazil tier slum, something like Ecuador or Uruguay at best.

Not being a filthy race mixer would have

He looks like a mix between Chris Hemsworth and Eminem

Cute

I don't think anyone ever has in all of history claimed that racism would get you laid? But it certainly doesn't in any way prevent you from getting laid either. Women don't give a single flying fuck about your views, only about your looks and your personality.
Tons of leftist girls have nationalist boyfriends.

>I've been in plenty of fights

I guess racism has just been disproven. Whites are just as stupid as blacks.

Wrong. It's because whites testosterone levels have gone down to about 50% of what they were a hundred years ago. Literally because Jews are putting xenoestrogens in the tap water and plastic food packaging.
Intentional sabotage of the male hormone.
You are nuts if you think European men a hundred years ago would have put up with any of this shit.
It's all about testosterone.

>Tons of leftist girls have nationalist boyfriends.
like who?

TURN THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

>black people don't drink water or eat plastic packed food

/pol/tard intelligence everyone

>mfw no tough qt gf to physically discipline me when I act out

I live in a spanish neighborhood and there's more community spirit, family gatherings and just neighborly shit going on than any white neighborhood I've lived in.

It's because white people are antisocial retards.

Thats wonderful. But once whitey is out of power youll be having those gatherings in a shithole country with a lower standard of living (i.e. brazil or mexico tier). Community is great. Having a nice neighborhood with money and neighbors that dont deal drugs or try to rob your house is better.

partying past 10om is not community spirit jose its called being someone that needs to go back.

I too let memes decide my political views.

>t. Coddled richfag
In reality I grew up in relatively poor city and after getting robbed and jumped I decided to learn how to defend myself
I take no enjoyment in starting fights

I think it depends on how many generations you've been in the country. People look back at the 50's and think those were the good old days, people had traditions, and a sense of community pride, but now white people have been here so long our culture is just movies and TV and malls and shit. White people bought too hard into Consumerism, or maybe it's just had longer to wear us down.

First and second generation americans seem to still have some sort of culture and other than pop culture shit.

Girls who spend lots of time on the internet and don't spend their time in discord channels full of guys tend to lean left due to the online exposure of prejudice against their gender by the far right, particularly in the states. Just like a lot of us, even though our political views may not be economically leftist, will tend to lean right simply because of how much we're exposed to wage gap bullshit and other far left garbage, they will tend to lean left, because every week some weird old catholic asshole cuts funding to planned parenthood and increases how much they have to spend on birth control/tampons. Aside from political views, both are very similar demographics, so it's not that much of a stretch to assume two semi-shut ins would be a decent match. The hard part is getting both to leave their house at the same time.

you sound like a loser

>I'm sorry master... I must use my power this once *tips katana*

Yup. My gf is definitely left leaning.
I'm not saying I'm full blown nat-soc but, you know. Jews and shit..

That looks like a birthmark, maybe it's a gag image.

>youll be having those gatherings in a shithole country with a lower standard of living
>partying past 10om is not community spirit jose

It's funny that you both think I'm not white

Good. Bow to your superiors, boy.

>coddled richfag

I live 15 minutes away from a suburb that has a tv show about how poor and drug addicted it's residents are. Growing up I never had any consoles and would get a $10 lego toy maybe every month for a little while before I started playing runescape on my dad's shitty second hand work pc. I understand getting into fights as a kid but if you get into street fights as an adult you're literally a degenerate.

literally BLACKED

No one said that anywhere. Nice assumption.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a racist. Hating the blacks and sandniggers in general for their criminal and general retarded behaviour is okay. I can still make an exception on a personal basis.

Explain this meme. I see it on /tv/.

no, but not being a little bitch and a bit of self-esteem would have prevented that.
or an actual caring gf, who ain't violent.

>'''youll''' be having those gatherings in a shithole country with a lower standard of living
>partying past 10om is not community spirit '''jose'''

I know quite a few undercover Nat socs dating femmis

>both have irrational ideologies conjured from counter-culture, mental disorders and an inability to accept reality

I can see how this happened.

The couples are quite happy.

The only couple I know of that recently broke up is one where both the guy and girl were natsoc.

If the girl is natsoc something is fishy

I never said they can't be. I just mean they're the same kind of crazy.

nasty ass nigress specie

kek

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/26/white-house-30000-criminal-aliens-apprehended-by-ice-in-100-days/
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-led-gang-surge-nets-1378-arrests-nationwide

He doesn't really need to di much personally. A couple of days ago he secured 1.6 billion USD for the border wall

>whites should pay for spics to entertain themselves
fuck off

I didn't say you said that "they can't be happy" (this can digress ad infinitum)

I'm noting for some other user that it happens quite often and functionally.

I actually believe that the natsoc tendencies of the man and overly inclusive nature of the women are healthy indicators of good gender specific instincts.

>be mexican
>driving family in my pick up truck
>approach Trump's great wall
>tremble in awe
>see border guard
>he waves to me to approach
>"what's you're reason for entering the united states?"
>"I'm taking my famleee to disneee land amigo"
>"have a nice day"
>enter United States and never leave
>mfw

what did he mean by this?

we need to save the west, we are being replaced with sandniggers

You're acting like diversity is a bad thing.

>pic related
lower IQ leads to violence
it's because they're all related to each other. throw in different clans and watch shit go nuts
tell them to man up and their woman will follow.
feminism exists solely as a shit test
>t. centrist
what's so good about it?