Fitness without gaining mass?

So I'm a petite fem gay guy who dresses up as a girl solely for clubbing and sex so it's not beneficial for me to become more muscular. However I still want to benefit from exercise for health reasons.

I'm okay with becoming more lean as long as I don't gain visible muscle mass. What sort of exercise would you recommend for me? I dislike running but already bike a lot so I'm looking for something more stationary, stuff I could incorporate in my daily routine at home...

Also, would dance be a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE
strawpoll.com/h41k3kg8
youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is dance a good idea?
haha dance? what are you gay bro? lol

You're not going to make it

You could have sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

yes

but im happy with myself already

come on guys I was expecting a few non serious replies but was also hoping you could actually help me out a bit

Pics?

We are serious. Take some t

ep1c baitt

Dancing or any other form of cardio (rowing, or stepping) would be fine. You could even do glute exersises ass all the girls these days do, like hip thrusters for a booty. Dont do squats though, since your quads will grow fast and you dont want that i guess. If you dont want that brazillian ass, only do cardio.

fasting. uhh for health not to become a skinny sissy trap

aren't there like 5 other boards for this exact flavor of attention whoring?

Why? I feel fine physically and mentally. All I wanted were suggestions on physical activities I could do to stay healthy without affecting my body in ways I don't want to

>inb4 you're not healthy you're mentally ill blah blah

except it isn't

Personal trainer (with license) here. To properly judge your case, I will need the following:

1. Picture of your gluteus maximus and hamstrings (usually referred to as your butt) to evaluate the current development of your posterior chain
2. Picture of your chest to evaluate upper body development

All while dressed up of course, because otherwise I wouldn't see how your physique can be improved or rather suited towards your goals. Hope that makes sense.

Regards, certified Professional ™ Personal Fitness Expert

yoga and pilates

also LONDON bby

You could train your core and legs.
Maybe stuff like planks, back hyperextensions/reverse hypers, bulgarian split squats, donkey kicks and whatnot for glutes.

Rowing could be nice too if you want to do more cardio.

Skipping rope could also be an option if you learn to do it properly.

Yoga or some sort of stretching routine could also be a good idea.

Lifting heavy is probably not what you want so in your case I would do stuff for health, mobility and such. Also, everybody likes a good butt.

>training to be a better slampiece for homosexuals
forgive me for using the buzzword, but if that isn't the pinnacle of degeneracy i don't know what is.

here is some good advice for you, nicely summed up by jamie from twinkfaggot.com

youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE

Just do some cardio, yoga/pilates, and some lightweight lifts to tone up a bit and that's probably all you would need.

If anything your diet is probably more important than your exercises but that wasn't the question

Thanks. I'm assuming people here don't have any suggestions on which type of dancing to look into?

Maybe I'm uneducated but I feel like yoga is a bit too slow paced to have physical health benefits besides just making you more flexible? How wrong am I?

>training to be a better slampiece for homosexuals
Actually I'm the one doing the slamming most of the time and the guys have sex with don't really identify as homosexual :^)

Yeah I have my diet sorted out already.

How is that different from the rest of us training to evade wizard status?

I had a lot of fun doing salsa as the teacher also watched our posture and the little movements. You will also learn to move sexily in general. (Not implying you do not but salsa seems to be on a different level when I watch experienced salsa dancers whether leader or follower).

How about something you could practice by yourself?

Make sure to do something you enjoy doing. Motivation is what you have now, but discipline is something you need to relay on to stay consistant. If you pick a sport form you hate, itll be a lot harder to keep at it.

Where are you from OP?

a-asking for a friend

>What sort of exercise would you recommend for me?
play tennis

Distinct lack of faggotry

Your options are:
1) More cardio
2) Lightweight, high volume for tone

i'd probably just run more if you're worried about gaining muscle. Don't be a faggot and deal with it for the first two weeks, you'll start liking it after that. With a good diet, you should get the "tone" it sounds like you want.

>lack of faggotry
>on Veeky Forums
you're hilarious

>So I'm a petite fem gay guy who dresses up as a girl solely for clubbing and sex so it's not beneficial for me to become more muscular. However I still want to benefit from exercise for health reasons.
off yourself asap

>tfw no cute girl(male) with a cute feminine penis to play with
Why the fuck am I so attracted to dickgirls Veeky Forums? This feels gay af

>tone

kill yourself

This. I got hard just from reading Op.

In this case yes, but not in the case of real women. They should always try to make the best of their genes to pass on greater.

getting psychological treatment would be better

appropriate place for this poll
strawpoll.com/h41k3kg8
strawpoll.com/h41k3kg8
strawpoll.com/h41k3kg8

topkek

What's the best way to meet a trans that's not ashamed of her dick? All the passable ones I meet don't even want me to see it. If I wanted a vagina I just go for regular girls which are much hotter anyway.

Neck Pulldowns with the rope attachment

I would recommend that trap infographics workout plan. Dont have it handy, but its mostly just lower body stuff and running. Also if thats you in the pic please be in michigan

Tree neck hang-downs x 1

Do whatever, just don't eat at a surplus or expect to make progress that quickly.

Don't bulk. Eat less than 1g protein per lean body mass. Do cardio.

How fucking hard was that.

I'm not an expert either, since I have only done hatha yoga, but the way I see it, is that being more flexible allows you to be stronger in a larger range of motion when it comes to lifting at least.

It should improve life quality in general when you move better. Being flexible will help you in almost anything you decide to do later on regarding fitness/sports/whatever.

That's my opinion on it anyway.

Also, as far as I know, there are multiple types of yoga, e.g. hatha which I did and then hot yoga which I have only heard of. But as I said I'm not an expert on it so try to look something up if it sounds good to you.

is it the high concentration of testosterone that attracts traps to Veeky Forums?

>tfw you knew that was a dude just by looking

How the fuck can I always tell?

the real question is, would you fuck it?

please be in paris

Are you the scooby guy everyone talks about

You aren't healthy or comfortable with yourself, you're on Veeky Forums

>but im happy with myself already
this is the sort of mentality that turned you into a fag

Lucky for you I still have this since I have yet to find the sauce for that top-left trap manga.

the secret devil chan...faggot

Oh shieet I completely forgot that piece of hmanga

Was sooooo good, no homo

Take test and fuck women.

Quack quack, faggot

what's the name of it

can you not read. Google The secret devil chan or Himitsu no akuma chan

show me your boi pussy

>strawpoll.com/h41k3kg8
Just fyi, the 53% that voted yes are either straight or gay and ok with their sexuality, and the rest are closet homos. Liking traps IS gay, this strawpoll is nothing but a litmus test to find out how many Veeky Forumsizens are in denial

it's boipucci you uneducated moron
youtube.com/watch?v=KEV3PWNMjLA

Why not become a huge jacked sick cunt instead? Don't be a plep.

Shoulder to hip ratio.

Take some Thai Boxing Classes

cardio + eat less

wouldn't rowing give him big arms/shoulders?