Let's say one day you do get a qt gf

>Let's say one day you do get a qt gf
>Let's say she starts gaining weight
>Let's say you want her to go to the gym
>How do you do this?

Does she want to lose weight? If not, you're fucked. Accept it and move on. Otherwise just talk to her like a normal person and get her to come with you.

>being so cucked that you need to ask how to vocalize your opinion to a fucking girl on a Zimbabwean cymbal emporium
Just tell her straight up
>you're letting yourself go and being irresponsible
>i dont like the path you're on, i dont like seeing people i care about acting so irresponsibly
>i won't stay with you if you keep acting this way
If she gives you shit immediately cut her off

Either accept she's getting fat or tell her you think she's getting fat and should lose weight

not a problem when you carry a hammer

If you want to avoid sounding like an asshole, just invite her to go with you on a run. That way it just seems like a fun thing for you to do as a couple.

Tell her she can't do a hundred push-ups and sit-ups every day. She'll be so dead set on proving you wrong she actually somehow accomplishes it.

>Tfw I'm a chubby chaser and the bigger she gets, the harder my dick becomes

It really is the ideal fetish when most women let themselves go at the drop of a hat.

ask her to go on scenic walks or some romanitc shit and then eventually turn it in into jog. Maybe she'll like it. Cook healthy food for her.

I understand you very well brother
Hopefully one day we will find a qt to feed and make bigger and bigger

I'd just be happy I actually have a girlfriend. An actual girl who wants to be with me, damn, that would be something.

This seems to be the path my wife is on.....
It's so depressing

>that last pic

B R E H S

pics?

Have some standards, bitches love standards

+100squats and 10km run

I would watch that show if she actually looked like that.

You need to go about doing this the right way. I had the exact same problem and solved it by doing the following:

> Meet GF
> Both of us Veeky Forums
> After being together for a few months, GF starts to gain weight
> GF begins to feed me fast food a lot, hoping I'd gain weight too
> I had to begin cooking my own food and denying hers, purposely obviously, so she'd know with me having to say anything
> Any time she'd want to go out and do something, I'd always suggest either physical activities, or activities like going to the beach, swimming, etc. (stuff that would make us show off our bodies)

After doing this for a bit, she ended up eating what I cooked (I only prepared healthy meals) and has begun getting Veeky Forums again. Now when we begin to fool around in bed again, I make sure to please her a little extra so she's able to notice in my change of physical affection towards her. Our sex life began getting a little stale when she packed on the weight, now it's ramping back up again now that she's getting Veeky Forums

Make sure you don't come off as an autist while doing this, be cool about it and she will get the picture without you having to say a word to her about it.

Say you want to run a 5k and you want to do it as a couple. Check out C25k. Honestly though, why the fuck are you dating someone that has so little willpower that they would allow themself to gain weight. Major character flaw in my opinion.

then every fat person would be extra upset when she's a cunt

say i'll dump her if she doesn't lose weight

then dump her if she doesn't lose weight

I wouldn't try to get her to go to the gym. I'd rather try to make her come on runs with me as stirct cardio is much better for losing calories in comparison to whatever meme exercuses girls usually do at the gym. Plus it doesn't cost anything. Also I'd somehow encourage her to eat less food

Set by example:

1. There's only broccoli, eggs, greek yogurt, peanut butter, chicken tits and brown rice sitting around your place, maybe with some raisins lying around for snacks. Oh, what now bitch, how you gonna get fat on that shit?

2. Make going to the gym a clear part of your schedule. Turn down events she's suggesting or postpone them until you finish your lifts. She's obviously invited to come work out with you each and every time. If she refuses go when you're going, still go.

If she does go, encourage her. Let her do her own shit the first couple times if she just wants to be on the treadmill, but gradually push her into doing weights.

3. Continue to remain in top physical condition so you're constantly being mired by hot chicks. This should make her very insecure as she realizes how different she is from you in that department.

4. Situation either resolves itself with your gf getting fit or you going with another hotty.

Generally speaking a chick EVER letting herself get fat as a gf is a huge warning sign. She is NOT going to magically get better maintaining her weight as a wifey, so if she's going downhill now it's a major sign you need to bail. Tons of young girls 18-21 have shitty lifestyles and no concept of the self-sacrifice needed to maintain a good body. When they get older and their bad habits catch up with them they have no concept to fix it and turn into chubbers or even landwhales.

Thicc daenerys fuckkkkk. Yeah I've got a fat fetish so I'd rather my gf got fatter. But realistically if you don't just make changes to stuff you guys share. If you go out to dinner together, pick a healthier place. Invite her to go on hikes, go to the beach, go on a walk or run, etc. if you keep inviting her eventually she will get the hint. Or just buy her clothes that are a size too small on purpose and she'll get the hint then too

I left mine crying in our apartment the day the lease ran out. Wound up with a Mexican tennis player in significantly better shape than. Leave the white women behind brother.

This. Make it a "partner activity" or whatever the fuck. You get to go to the gym AND score relationship points simultaneously for doing things together.

Thick is better than Boney. Only gays like skinny boyish women

nice cameltoe

>The day the lease ran out

Whether she was fat or not, that's a fucking dick move, man. You're a dick.

I guess if you're into bald chicks

No

Don't judge me fucker. Not only did she gain 50lbs, she stopped sucking my dick. I can live with one or the other, but not both.

Good christ you people are autists.

You say 'I don't date fat women. If you get fat, I'm leaving you'

If she doesn't take that seriously, leave her. If she doesn't make the effort to keep herself in good shape for you, how the fuck is she going to be responsible enough to raise your kids.
You're such limpwristed fucks, none of you actually work out.

She probably doesn't want to go to a gym so do fun shit together. Hiking, boxing/martial arts, indoor climbing, obstacle courses, roller skating, team sports, gimmicky 5Ks. Even those trampoline indoor park places have adult only workout sessions.

If you find something good, she'll likely wanna get good at it and do it more often (or train/workout).

if you like her and want to work on it start by inviting her out for a run/walk or go to gym. she'll be apprehensive at first. just say you want to enjoy doing an activity together.
if this doesn't work, casually start pointing out her weight. women are social creatures and cater to groupthink. if you start shaming her on the weight she is putting on, (depending heavily if you're the one in her life that her thoughts cater to) she will instinctively react and fix this problem.
remember positive reinforcement and make sure she knows how happy she looks to you.
basic psychology

change happy to good