Abs are made in the kitchen meme

>abs are made in the kitchen meme
>tfw I'm skinny and don't have abs or any other type of muscle definition

And no, I'm not "skinnyfat". My belly is parallel to my chest. How long does it take for someone like me to get visible abs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwmBOFjXKdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My belly is parallel to my chest.
That's still skinny fat.
Is your stomach literally hard to the touch?
No?
Skinnyfat

youtube.com/watch?v=AwmBOFjXKdg

Do more cardio. Eat less.

Abs are still made in the kitchen.

Abs are made in the gym and revealed in the kitchen

post a picture of yourself so we can actually tell what's going other, otherwise this is a waste of a thread.

>I'm not "skinnyfat"
sure you aren't sweetie

shit thread.

>I'm not "skinnyfat"
Post a pic I bet you are

post your belly

this fuck needs to shave

>I'm skinny and don't have any type of muscle definition

You don't have any muscle. What do you think is there? It's fat, you skinny-fat retard.

Why is Veeky Forums so retarded? Is OP's claim really that hard to believe? Starvation victims don't have visible abs. How do you explain that?

>hurr durr its cuz their body eats their mussels!

Same principle applies to skinny people who never work out to some extent. Their muscles are too small to show under the skin. You're not going to look like Bruce Lee if you lose weight without doing some training first.

Being skinny alone doesn't get abs, a bit of is from actually working out to get abs

Retard post pics

I'm not OP. I agree with him that the "abs are made in the kitchen" thing is a meme however. If you don't train them they're not going to look shredded simply by losing bodyfat.

>dumb weeaboo starving himself trying to be a twink doesn't understand how abs get formed

Color me surprised please leave this board and never come back

Most people on Veeky Forums doesn't understand how they're formed either. There are a lot of people here who think they don't need to train their abs if they want them to show.

/thread

you can clearly see some abs there, can split them up into 6ths

are you dense? auschwitz over there has visable abs, albeit shitty ones

Actually if you don't take everything extremely literally it holds up. Yes you can't be a paralyzed lump of jelly who has never contracted their muscles and have a 6 pack if you go on a diet for a few months.
MOST humans have enough abdominal muscle to see something if their bodyfat gets low enough.

If you're 20%+ bodyfat, no matter how much you lift or work your abs, they won't be visible. To show them, you need to lose weight. To lose weight, you need to watch what you eat. This happens in the kitchen. No one is implying that you don't need to work your abs to have them, you just don't have them unless you're a certain bf% or lower. Retard

>or any other type of muscle definition
full retard

abs are made in the gym
They're revealed in the kitchen
If you're a neet fuck that doesn't move ever you won't have abs no matter how skinny you are

>If you're 20%+ bodyfat, no matter how much you lift or work your abs, they won't be visible

*blocks your path*

>inb4 roidgut

He's still way above 20% looking at the rest of his body.

He has roidgut. Plain and simple. I don't know what point you're making out of someone who abuses HGH and insulin.

I mean, the abs have to be under there in the first place. Do mountain climbers, and crunches and leg-holds and shit.
Your adage mostly applies to people who think spot-reduction is a thing.

He is above 20% bf and has abs.

From chronic abuse of dangerous drugs. Once again, what point are you making here?

this!

abs need to be worked t, that saying is just gay. abs are made in the gym and the kitchen