What weightlifting routines do American Football players use?

And what type of physiques are they aiming for?

>what type of physiques are they aiming for?

Bigger, stronger, faster. That's it. That's the only thing they care about.

I bet he has fucked more than 100 bitches

Honestly depends on position but generally something like SS mixed with skill training (obviously), lots of sprints (until you literally puke), sled pulls/pushes and specialized training for your position like box jumps and/or medicine ball throws.

>lifting heavy
>running fast
>throwing things
>jumping

I'll be on for a little bit longer if you want some specifics

i want to be his prison bitch

just lift whatever weight however many times and do a 0.5 gram of dbol a day

Do high school and college football players really get that much pussy?

i'm from canada so i dont know shit about that

Yes.

Well... when I was in HS they did (I'm old fag).

But then I also got pussy and I was a skinny surfer dude so whatever. Chicks just like good looking alphas. They were muscular but I was "fit" and a crazy party guy so chicks dug that too.

Young girls are dumb.

Here is a template for the Juggernaut Method

Highly recommend buying (torrenting) if you're interested in getting athletic as fuck. You might not end up like Ronnie Coleman but you'll be very well rounded and look good naked

lol were there any manlets on your football team? did they also get laid too?

By manlet I mean under 5 9

I am from Argentina but I recognize a slayer face. I know a guy with an almost similar face but he is unathletic and kinda fat. He has fucked more than 30 girls by 18 and he has two children with different woman. He used to sell me drugs.

why do football players heads look small?

theyre like 6 feet tall wide frame and thick necked, but their heads look small for some reason

Yes

I'm 6'4" so I've never really thought about height that much growing up but my best friend is 5'7" and gets laid like crazy.

Again, I'm oldfag, so don't know what you guys go through these days, but the cliche "be confident' blah blah shit is true. I know fat dad bod 6/10 guys who got laid a lot just because they're fun people.

Work on your body and get fit but don't forget to just be a fun person to be around. Cool and confident only works for 9+/10 guys (I wasn't). Fun party guy works for the rest of us (with young chicks).

He's probably a manlet

I have the opposite problem. Tall with a giant head that took years for my neck and shoulders to grow into.

At my high school, you weren't required to lift weights for the football team but you did have to lift to stay on the track team. Coaches are fucking morons, in other words.

But basically, you can't go wrong with the big three (squat, deadlift, bench) and then some Olympic or modified Olympic lifts as well.

>when I was in HS they did (I'm old fag).
How old? I'm 33 and when I was in HS, girls didn't really give a fuck about football or any other sport. But, and this is huge, guys who happened to gravitate towards football also happened to be low inhibition, high test Chad types. It wasn't like being an athlete really gave them status; status at my school came from having a well to do family, your own car and nice clothes (and being friends with the other rich, cool kids, almost like a secret society). But the guys who played sports just had that Chad persona for whatever reason, and that was really what got them pussy.

>But then I also got pussy and I was a skinny surfer dude so whatever.
Yeah, I was a somewhat skinny skater kid with long hair and girls fucking loved me. I was still an autistic nerd back then but I could have been swimming in pussy. I fucking kick myself for not being more opportunistic. Oh well. I like to think I've made up for it and them some over the years.

>Young girls are dumb.
Honestly, there's never really a point where girls smarten up. Most women my age still believe in karma, astrology, soul mates, etc. See point number 7 from pic related. Women are just fucking idiots, basically. Their brains are physically different from ours and having fucked up mood swings from wild hormone surges certainly doesn't help with rational thought either. I'm not some Elliot Rodger type of misogynist, mind you. I actually love women. I just love them the way I love a pet.

your opinion is the same as every non-cucked male above the age of 25

If you want to look like an athelete and maximize your facial aesthetics, train your neck to be as wide as your jaw or ear

Channing Tatum wouldn't be seen as attractive if it weren't for his thick neck, muscles, 6 feet tall height and acting abilities

>How old? I'm 33 and when I was in HS, girls didn't really give a fuck about football or any other sport. But, and this is huge, guys who happened to gravitate towards football also happened to be low inhibition, high test Chad types. It wasn't like being an athlete really gave them status

Yes, correct. Also 33, class of 2002

>Yeah, I was a somewhat skinny skater kid with long hair and girls fucking loved me. I was still an autistic nerd back then but I could have been swimming in pussy. I fucking kick myself for not being more opportunistic. Oh well. I like to think I've made up for it and them some over the years.

Sounds like me. Long blonde hair, didn't get much in my own school because they all knew me as the nerd back in middle school. Learned to be a closet nerd and got mad pussy from chicks in other schools/districts that didn't know my reputation. Lost my virginity and had my first kiss junior year and have been making up for it every since.

>Honestly, there's never really a point where girls smarten up. Most women my age still believe in karma, astrology, soul mates, etc. See point number 7 from pic related. Women are just fucking idiots, basically. Their brains are physically different from ours and having fucked up mood swings from wild hormone surges certainly doesn't help with rational thought either. I'm not some Elliot Rodger type of misogynist, mind you. I actually love women. I just love them the way I love a pet.

Correct. However, after having done a cycle of test and dealing with the sides of estrogen imbalances, I have come to really understand (pity) women. Estrogen is a hell of a thing, and truly a nightmare to live with.

they're lardasses who gas out inside ten seconds which is why they have so many breaks in play

you'd be better off following a rugby style program

>this is what aussies actually believe

Linebackers are the only people on the team who are "lardasses" based solely on the fact that they need to be massive to take up space.

Whats funny is now I know that you've never done HIIT before. If you did, you'd know that high intensity sprinting/blocking/pushing with small breaks inbetween is 10x more difficult than endurance running.

Lmao look at Julio Jones or Adrian Peterson. These guys are freaks. Then consider guys like Keuchly or Gronk/JJ Watt who are big but also have crazy power and speed.