It's the moment of truth, boys. Is our pal gonna die?

It's the moment of truth, boys. Is our pal gonna die?

I pray to God this nigger dies so you faggots will stop shilling his dumb ass.

He gone

>A study from 2005 to 2006 revealed that 15% of patients experience complications as a result of gastric bypass, and 0.5% of patients died within six months of surgery due to complications.[3]

Cross your fingers

He's gonna die and you fags will still post his fat, ugly, cucked, mug. Its Veeky Forumsness not /fat/ness, so unless you're shilling PAY memes just fucking stop.
Digits and fatso wont see tomorrow

Looks like JUST

kek

ur all jealous beacuse he will look great in 3 years, BETTER then any of you will ever look

Finally, after this $xx,xxx surgery at the expense of people who pay taxes, finally, he'll be able to stop eating 13k calories a day :') it was impossible with out it. Congratulations Boogie!

idk the dubs gods are against him

> I have a bazinga

shut up noobs

I wouldn't be surprised if he calls in a bomb threat to chicken out again

yeah his parachute of excess skin will look great

>again

What's the story?

kek, probably true

Did boogie ever have the chance to have sex with his wife?

Wife is leaving him after the surgery, so he has been going off his program so the docs will delay it.

He claimed that he needed a new heart check up and delayed it last time.
He's also almost certainly been cheating on his diet unless he's been physically restrained.

He's gonna die.

We're all going to make it.

fucking kek

>Now let's get Boogie out onto a tray

not a chance he'll be able to have sex, he said just last week that his stomach rests on his thighs, not just his belly, but his stomach, while he's sitting down

He'll be fine lads. He'll survive and become just another user, keeping us posted on his progress in every other CBT thread, taking and giving
helpful advice.
Remember: Regardless of our past, we're all gonna make it

>we're all gonna make it

His beard looks absolutely disgusting

You don't understand what the phrase means.
It's there to inspire people who actually put some effort into changing themselves for the better. it's there to remind people that no matter how hard it seems, hard work pays off. It's there to remind everyone here what they used to be like before they got the drive to change, and to be happy for someone who's walking the path you took, and will soon be experiencing the joy of transformation you've seen in yourself.
Trying to apply it to Boogie, the earthly avatar of sloth and excuses, who's taking the short cut and will almost certainly fuck it up anyway, is a fucking insult to every fatass and skeleton who made it.
Fuck You.

>Beautiful sentiment
>sleepy pupper

Positive waves, bro

who's paying for his surgery

Do you really want that? The amount of boogie threads would be unheard of if this guy actually dies.

I'm gonna be honest here, in the past, like until 1 month ago, i really wished for this fatty to set his mind straight and push against all odds to show us all, BUT after recent events and the fact that he showed how much of a piece of shit he is as a human being with him coming here on Veeky Forums and calling us all beta cucks and to hit the gym made my blood boil + calling haters, kiddos and dabbing to show how much of a hothead he is to the people calling him out.
Fuck this faggot and fucking hope he dies if not on the operating table than in the next year when he realizes he is a fucking fat fuck with no hope in life and nothing's going to fix him, this fucking waste of space is the perfect combo of king of fat fucks and being a narcissistic prick.
I repeat again, fucking die boogie you fat fuck, burn in hell, extra degrees because fat roasts on fire like marshmallows.
Every time I am reminded of this guy i push extra hard on my routines so that i might never get above 75-85 kg.

This desu

His fans

He's not going under the knife, he's goin under the machete

I meant we are all going to die, cool your glutes chuckles.

thank fuck for that.
I assumed you were the other guy samefagging with canned responses.

If his fatass dies, what will we do next?

You all are quite sad.
What power or right do we have to exclude this man from the beautiful gift of strength and beauty that Nature has given us?
We all share the same origin and will face the same end. The only one with that right is our creator. All we simple animals may (and must) do is fairly judge. Nature wil be the one to decide his fate. All we, simple flesh, may do is decide to help him walk the path of true beauty, or alienate him for no other reason that our own vanity. Since this path is not of our own creation, believing its in our right to expel another being from it is foolish, and shows just how blinded we've been by our own pride.

We're all gonna make it, breh.

I've not samefagged, friend.

keep doing what we've always done
why is that a question

>You all are quite sad.
>What power or right do we have to exclude this man from the beautiful gift of strength and beauty that Nature has given us?
>We all share the same origin and will face the same end. The only one with that right is our creator. All we simple animals may (and must) do is fairly judge. Nature wil be the one to decide his fate. All we, simple flesh, may do is decide to help him walk the path of true beauty, or alienate him for no other reason that our own vanity. Since this path is not of our own creation, believing its in our right to expel another being from it is foolish, and shows just how blinded we've been by our own pride.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

>He can't even quote the post he's trying to make fun of.
Alas, the blind refuses to see, and swims in a puddle of shit believing he has found an oasis.

>Pic related
>me sleepin on you hater

thank you /pol/

What anime?

why didn't they put the same gear on his beard as well?

>Alas, the blind refuses to see, and swims in a puddle of shit believing he has found an oasis.

He didn't have any diet, the whewl only started turning because he found a doctor who would be bribed to do the surgery without forcing him to lose weight first.
I mean I know he's pretending he's on a liquid diet, but as if.

that would be extremely painful

he's a big guy

w-wait, does this mean he was actually waiting for mtf surgery all this time?

>What power or right do we have to exclude this man from the beautiful gift of strength and beauty that Nature has given us?
History.
He's proved time and time again that he has absolutely earned every bit of hatred he gets.
He's rejected help, abused the good will and sympathy of his fans, and uses what he claims to want to lose in order to sponge shamelessly, despite being a millionaire.
Thinking he's not worth the effort isn't being cruel, it's being intelligent. In your ridiculously purple attempts at wording that Stephenie Meyer would balk at, you mention nature. How is it wrong for me to use my natural brain to learn from the past?
>or alienate him for no other reason that our own vanity
Fuck you. People that actually deserve and will benefit from my health come before him.
>Since this path is not of our own creation, believing its in our right to expel another being from it is foolish, and shows just how blinded we've been by our own pride.
You're right, I didn't choose his path. He did. I'm judging his actions and evaluating his progress.
I'm not expelling him from anything, he did. What right does he to claim the same expectations as a man who actually does want to change?

Fuck you. Guillible fucks like you enable the likes of him.
What's worse is that you pat yourself on the back for doing so, you patronising shit. You're using your own self delusion and lack of critical thinking ability to make yourself feel better, and it's fucking pathetic ti see.

Yes, temporarily.

>fairly judge
And we fairly judge him a fat narcissist who's already thieved enough calories to feed an entire city of worthwhile human beings.

>Nature will be the one to decide his fate
Let's dump him 100 miles into the Alaskan interior. He will make some grizzlies happy at least.

>there are actually people here who unironically want someone to die just because they're a fat asshole

No matter how Veeky Forums you get, you will never make it if you're still a shitty person. Maybe try getting off the internet for a few days and cooling off.

I agree with you 100% but
>never get above 75-85 kg
Confirmed for classic angry manlet kek

His beard is the grossest thing about him tbqh

Is this surgery ever really necessary?

It seems they are always advised to lose some weight on their own first. Why not just...continue that? Why is this surgery a thing? AFAIK it just physically limits your food intake? Why not just eat less and not deal with having your fucking stomach cut open...