When did you realize it was all about the money?

When did you realize it was all about the money?

Right now

When are you going to stop making cancerous shitposts.

>green bowl cut
>ear piercings
>shit coloured skin
>can only score a disgusting jelly-assed THOT who has had an immeasurable quantity of dicks inside her nasty black snatch

also

>thinking anyone in their right mind lifts for women

Most women are nothing more than indirect prostitutes. They will sleep with any man or animal if the price is right. Btw race mixing is beastiality.

If a woman is only with you for your money it's not real. A girl like that is the equivalent of synthol.

how to reach this mode?

When did I realize vapid whores like money? Probably when I was old enough to see my first R rated movie so maybe 10.

If you're lifting for girls you're already a lost cause.

good lighting, camera angle, glistening sweat, instagram filter.

take him out of this pic and put him on a plain white background, zoom out the camera, straighten the angle, and he looks like an average skelly dyel.

Muggings x 3
Liquor store hold up x 5
Lean and sprite x failure
Ebonics x no one can understand you anymore

shoutouts to uzi for not racemixing

This.

"Woman is the nigger of the world"
John Lennon.

Brittany and Lucifier were together b4 he made it big... that's what XO Tour life is all about

lol i love when awkward white kids break out the 15 year old gangster rap stereotypes

its like you want to kill yourself at 40 because you had no youth to look back on

And besides that... you look at someone like Zuckerburg with all the money in the world and you don't see him with hoes or even a trophy wife. Maybe because he has a limp microdick that only gets hard once a month and a back that will blow out if he cucks for more than 5 mins

You dont have to smoke weed and fuck thots to have a youth that was worth it

t.white boy

no its because sex is for incels.

Holy shit how do you get a body like that girl?
Will squats and deadlifts do that for you if you have decent butt genetics already?

you definitely should fuck a bunch of girls
weed is up to you i guess
worthwhile is an odd term to use, i prefer mistakes
you should make mistakes
its the only time you can try and discover yourself with relatively low chance of consequences

well white man, settled and doing well
but yeah, white

Not him but I don't look back nearly as fondly on my one night stands as the sex I had with girls I was in a committed long term relationship with. Nothing beats pounding a girl missionary and telling her you love her as she cums all over your cock

t.Traps aren't gay

fucking this

I had literally zero interest in a relationship after breaking up with my ex. all the girls I met afterwards were uninteresting attention whores which I found suitable for affairs but definitely not for a relationship. after more than a year, I met my current girlfriend who didn't care about the whole attention thing and who didn't define herself over how many guys find her attractive even though she is

I really feel for my american bros because I know that in america, girls are even worse than the ones over here in germany

my advice: get yourselves a slavic (preferably polish, balkan, or russian) girl who was raised properly and who doesn't post more than 1 pic on social media in a month

>all about the money
i know this is just trolling, but i hope others realize that there are many categories that make someone attractive, you just need to excel at one and be reasonable in the others (usually excelling at one makes you reasonable in the others)
face, aesthetics, social status, being a badass, being genuinely interesting, wealth

Damn she's going to blac chyna his ass

More like fap to anime 10x a day. Dude is a junky anime nerd.