Do women even know what they're doing?

Do women even know what they're doing?

With a body like that it sure looks like it.

I know what I would do with that ass

Of course they do
They're doing pointless exercises to display and exaggerate their inherited physical characteristics to other people

No.

"Woman Is The Nigger Of The World"
John Lennon

That's basic calisthenics you moron. SS+Gomad more you idiot.

Most girls who do ass exercises already had a big ass to begin with. The only important part of the training regimen is making sure the exercises complete one of three things; allow them to stick their ass out in front of everyone; allow the to bend all the way over while sticking their ass out for the world; allow them to move around in such a way that they can actively shake their ass around without really breaking too much of a sweat. Oh and you need the tightest, thinnest, and non see through pants, because it's fine if I can see the contour of her panties, but not what color they are (because she's totally not a whore teehee!).

Whatever she's doing is working.

no one here knows what they are doing either lmao breh

>what is fat

Some do user, but all attention whore.

I would pay $1000 to watch her doing that naked holy shit

Eh I'd rather have a big round squishy soft ass than a firm muscled one.

Did you know he beat his wife?

Found the new friends.

>what is tissue and fat

no

the amount of made up bullshit movements i see girls in the gym doing for ass gains...lmfao

weird exaggerated stepdowns on the stairmaster

twisting bending pistol variations on a bosu ball

the vagina tightening machine

the list goes on

>newfriends
Nah I'm just into fat girls

To each their own, but one is clearly superior objectively.

I'm sick and tired of men thinking that everything a woman does is to appeal sexually to them or is a desperate cry for attention.

We can't win. Wear sweatpants? Oh that whore is trying show off her ass because the only size that doesn't have a huge gaping waist is a little snug on her butt.
Wear comfortable leggings that are easy to move in? Whore!!!!!!! You're just trying to show your ass off!
Do an exercise like hip thrusts or cable kickbacks? She's just desperate for attention!!
Squat or do any deadlift variation? Hahaha women are fucking weak!! She's only doing it for attention or to get a big ass!!

Seriously fuck every single one of you who think like this. It's part of the reason why gyms are so intimidating for a lot of women.
In all honesty most don't care if you look, it's when you bitch about being "teased" that it gets annoying.

arch back smith machine

hip abduction machine squats

dip/pulllup assistance machine squats

heel drives with 0 weight

laying smith machine squats

*get's shot*

>Being this triggered over what women do
Beta

the worst part is they all wear those super high waisted tights so it morphs their ass shape and you can't really tell what's going on

Lmao, you would never see this post if you were on here 5 years ago. Deal with it baka, most of the time it's just jealousy for not having a big booty hoe gf.

Tits or GTFO

>Do an exercise like hip thrusts or cable kickbacks? She's just desperate for attention!!

well with the exception of glute thrusts a lot of women do in fact do pointless meme exercises like cable kickbacks that just show off their ass and waste time in the gym

perfectly reasonable to hate on meme routines that women do "to tone their butts" or whatever

>
sauce

>*stares at you through reflection of three mirrors, using peripheral vision
Y-you too

I think it's because of the asymmetry of sexual urges between the sexes.

I do believe that women believe that they're just being "sexy" in the cosmopolitan sense by wearing stuff like that to the gym.
By that I mean they feel like they're mildly provocative, and thirsty men might even comment on it, but in general most men are indifferent if vaguely attracted.

But that is far from the truth. For a vaguely attractive girl dressed like that, 95% of the healthy adult males they meet, will have sexual thoughts they will have trouble suppressing. No, they won't rape you, but they will consciously have to try and think about something else and actively try to look away from that ass.

Now, men who call women "whores" think that women understand how high our sex drive is in general. But I genuinely believe that women have no idea how men work.

Sommer ray aka dissapointment.

Attention seeking whore

Too close to home, man.

BURAPPPPPPPP

I sincerely haven't met a single girl who does those meme exercises to show off their ass or waste time in the gym. The girls who do those workouts honestly believe that they work and aren't doing it for the attention, they just don't know any better. And because most people that do know are better talking shit behind their backs instead of helping them, most never learn.
I'm sure there is an exception here or there but I guarantee you that is outside the norm.

I see your point and can't argue with it. I don't and think most others don't think about male sex drive whatsoever for the most part.
However, even with that point being made what are we supposed to wear? Should women go to the gym in fucking potato sacks because if they wear anything that shows their body off in the slightest they'll give men sexual thoughts?

BRAPPPPP

I want her to BRAPPPPP all over my face

WAHHHHHHH get fucked Stacy. "It's so hard and intimidating going to the gym as a THOT in yoga pants where even if I'm a 5/10 every single guy would have sex with and buy me things"

Repeal the 19th amendment. White sharia now. Women are the niggers of gender.

Just wear whatever you want

Thick girls look disgusting naked my friend. No clothing there to hold their saggy shit up

Plenty of men are also intimidated by gyms. Plenty of men also do useless exercised.

This thread is pointless.

>they're comfortable and easy to move in!
I would also love to walk around shirtless and in underwear, unfortunately we live in a society
*(You)*

It's a free country. You can wear what you want, and men can call you a whore for it. It is what it is. Just like I can grow a neckbeard, buy a fedora, and start carrying a flea market katana everywhere I go and people can ridicule me for it. Even though they'll never understand the sophistication a fedora exudes, or the effectiveness of a katana as a self defense weapon and status symbol against would be bullies.

I've been going to the gym on and off for almost 10 years now, girls in the past used to wear loose t-shirts and loose shorts, just like guys.

Only recently did almost every woman in the gym start wearing ultra-tight clothes (still, some women dress in comfy clothes as mentioned earlier).

There are things that aren't skintight and are comfy (personally as a guy who has tried skintight clothing for cycling purposes I don't consider it more comfy than loose athletic clothing).

I'm not making any suggestions on what people should wear to the gym, just making observations that I find interesting. Women can wear whatever they like and make men feel however they please.

I wear basketball shorts to the gym. I have no problems working out. Maybe women could do the same? Do men's gym shorts not fit women? (Genuinely asking I know nothing about clothing)

> where even if I'm a 5/10 every single guy would have sex with and buy me things
Wow, what a compliment, it's not like guys would fuck anything with a pulse or anything

Fat in an ass is superior to muscle as muscle can be built so is not indicative of good underlying genetics. Our male brains are built to be attracted to fat in an ass, as traditionally females didn't do squats or exercise for muscle there. Males are attracted to good fat distribution (fat stored around ass/tits/thighs and not around waist

Could you be any more of a loser? The word thot needs to be abolished.

Easily one of the stupidest things I've read all day. Form fitting clothing is not comparable to being naked, end of story.

Baggy clothing just doesn't feel good. It gets caught on things and feels disgusting when you sweat. Clothing that looks tight isn't inherently uncomfortable, also form fitting clothing feels like a second skin basically.

>It's part of the reason why gyms are so intimidating for a lot of women

Good. Cunts keep out.

Its called banter

Pay attention sometime, men banter at each other all the time on Veeky Forums. The only difference is we don't take it personally and start bitching about it

>Form fitting clothing is not comparable to being naked
It is literal underwear.

What gets caught and where?

Also, why would fabric that DOESN'T touch you feel disgusting while fabric that is always in contact with your body feel not-disgusting when sweaty?

At this point I feel like you're making up excuses.

Men's shorts do fit women. Obviously they'd want a small size

This right here. Seems to me like it would get annoying having a drive like that so I'm a little more conscious of myself after realizing it.

Doesn't mean I'm going to wear shapeless baggy clothing 24/7 or refuse to ever wear a sexy dress or something but I can understand guys being frustrated

Superior in a specific way sure. I search for a mate that, when mating, looks and feels better to me. I'm sure that a firm ass feels better on your dick, but on mine I love a soft squishy booty.

>i'm sure a firm ass feels better on your dick

it doesn't lol

Because Veeky Forums is full of autists and bitter losers.

Honestly this desu

Friendly reminder that women are inferior compared to men

Running shorts are very common at my gym because they don't get caught on anything and are super sweat-proof. There are also a bunch of good tanks at VSX.

If you don't care about people looking at you, then wear what you want, and the hell with them. I wear graphic tees and comfy shorts because IDGAF.

If you spend your life trying to appease incels, you'll waste a lot of time.

>t. fat cunt

>I don't care about people looking at me
>*wears graphic shirts instead of plain shirts*

show me your tits, whore

well if its any solace, 80% of the male population is not desirable at all sexually

>BUT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, I -HAVE- TO WEAR CLOTHING THAT MAKES ME BASICALLY BUTT ASS NAKED IN PUBLIC!

>BECAUSE CHAD MIGHT NOT NOTICE IF I D-- I MEAN, B-BECAUSE, L-LOOSE CLOTHING F-FEELS GROSS :)

begone, thot

Nah I've just dated a dancer and a fatty and the dancer had better control but it just didn't feel as good.

Can someone edit this to have a nice loud BRAPP every time she squats or bends over pls

Jessica is that you, you fat ugly bitch?

Same for females, only they are masters at concealing it with paint and clothing.

Holy shit that reminded me of the one of that cosplay whore as D.Va who says "Nerf this!" and starts twerking, but someone edited in that loudass fart.

How do men dress at the gym?

Shorts, maybe sweats? A t - shirt, sometimes sweatshirt?

Now lets look in comparison to how women dress. Tight as fuark leggings, tight as fuck booty shorts that rest at their hips from the bottom, basically leaving nothing to the imagination. How about a fucking sports bra? With nothing else!

Lets not forget, fucking make up. I would say that approx. 70% of the women in gym I see are wearing God damn makeup. For what?

Seriously.

See whether you like it or not. You are doing things, maybe subconsciously, but still doing them to get dudes attention.

Let me ask, how many guys does it take to show you how to fucking squat? How many dudes does it take you to know what you are doing?

There are some serious lifters and fitness fanatic bitches at my gym and you can tell they are there for their fitness. Because they usually look like shit and don't talk to a soul.

They fall for the "getting too big" meme and refuse to weightlift and they just do retarded cardio exercises.

I hate all that I see

This looks like something I would have fun doing in my room at 1 AM listening to weird Brazilian psycho erotic rock.

She knows exactly what she's doing.. she's getting free attention coins. Fucking idiot.

>You got me, user. I wear graphic tees to show off.

You are going to break your tv user.

Honestly, I wouldn't miss it. I watch everything on my laptop anyway. Hasn't happened yet tho

For a terrifying second I thought those were filled with sand and could not imagine the mess of getting that out of the carpet when they tip over.

>dat ass

this.
also take my dubs

>t.tumblrina

That rack looks stupid as fuck.
Hope you're just using it temporarily.

Sell it.

That one made my peepee hard

>framed photo of starry night over TV
Do Euros really do this?

>We
fuck off dude

Name?

Eyes of a hawk mein nigga

dude ur not a high tes ur just a faggot trying to fit in.. that girl isnt thicc shes just a fat slob

>starry night
trash taste. at least put up some interesting van gogh, like his crabs. though if you want some real taste, put up some jmw turner

>romanticism
>taste

>do pointless meme exercises like cable kickbacks that just show off their ass and waste time in the gym

Oh god, this. At my gym, there is exactly ONE (1) place to do pull ups, tricep push-downs, hanging leg raises, etc. - a lone assisted pull-up machine... and 90% of the time, it is occupied by a Stacy doing some kind of leg press for 20min at a time

>implying

>WAHHH I GET SO MUCH ATTENTION FUCK OFF DOGS > MEN EVERYBODY KNOWS HAHA
>WAHHH IM SO LONELY I THINK I HAVE OCD OR BPD MAYBE EVEN PTSD WHERE CAN I GET A SCRIPT TO XANAX

modern women

I wouldn't know because I'm American. You don't have to like it, but I do.

I probably will when I move, but for now it works when friends come over

HNNNNNNNGGGG

>dat perspective
>dat light shadow

t h i g g :DDDDDDDDD

you forget where you are, many guys here would fuck a 5/10 fem regardless of pulse

you'll grow out of it

have you done squats with basketball shorts on two days after shaving your legs? I can't imagine how distracting that would be.

That's nice, but I like what I've got for now. Not pictured are pic related and a 3×3 of art from a record of the month club. I know it's basic, but I'm fine with that. If/when I replace one, I'm thinking I'll look for something by a local artist