I've really been working out my abs so that I can take a gay ab picture for my tinder profile...

I've really been working out my abs so that I can take a gay ab picture for my tinder profile. Do you think my bio will get me laid?

I don't know if this is a meme or if this is really your bio, but if you want to make it, I suggest you un-fuck yourself. No girl is going to want a guy with an attitude like that

0/10 bait

I'd keep the last bit and delete everything else senpai, even then.

guys i cant delete my bio. im not trolling. ive been matched with the hottest chicks on tinder and they end up having something wrong with them. either a kid or get dicked down by black dudes or act like they deserve respect.

i felt bad about it before, but i guess ill end up getting one of the hot bartenders in my area even though they all have bfs. at least i know they are good chicks. fuckin tinder is shit tier no matter how hot the girl is theres something wrong with em 100% of the time. fuck that shit

You sound like a faggot

yeah man? well calling someone a name on Veeky Forums is what? cool? look in the mirror

That's because you sound like a massive faggot cuck from this bio

you mention "gay" a lot, psychologists would read into that bruh and every woman considers herself a psychology major

Because it is gay, you dumbass. Taking pictures of my muscles to get attention from women that don't deserve it in the first place. They're all cocky, like they took 20 bullets to the chest and survived. Wtf is wrong with the world? I miss just watching power rangers and begging my mom for light up sketchers. This shit sucks, everyone sucks, they just bully people until that person does what they want them to do

This has to be bait

I thought better of the human race than this

You sound like a massive ball of negativity, taking dumps on everything, arguing, discrediting good points about things that need changing, like the way women act. If you wanna marry this type of girl, the ones on tinder that like Rick and Morty and call themselves 'dog moms' then you have serious mental issues

this profile reeks of spaghetti

He doesn't just sound like one, he is one. A faggot.

>taking pictures of muscles too try and fuck women is gay

Low iq or bait

*to try

Well looks like I'm low iq too op

seems good, the more retarded your bio is the better, just have to be ovious that you're not serious

Things are not normal right now, and it isn't the "insecurity or mental disability" that THEY (the people that control your every thought) want you to do. We gotta fight back before this shit clogs the toilet. Stop putting people down when they are right. You are fueling a fire of your own demise and will suffer the fate of a shitty world because you just went with the flow and did what everyone told you to do. "Ok Tyler durden" yeah be sarcastic but you'll never see the change in society that makes you happy you dummys

Really? So you pose your body for a picture and don't feel gay? Wtf is wrong with you?

Hint, girls pose for pictures to look "hot", you wanna act like a girl and pose your body like a model then you're GAY. If that's the only way to get laid then fuck it id rather suck dick, at least then I would be up front about it. (And I'm joking about sucking dick, I know you guys like to exploit jokes as a bullying technique but I am kidding)

Why would I feel gay for posing for a picture? It's not like I'm having sex with guys and forget to say no homo.

Why are you talking about sucking dick now? Really seems like you have some suppressed fantasies mate.

I just got autism reading this

If you've figured out every girl on tinder why are you insulting them instead of manipulating them, or why are you on tinder in the first place?

Tinder is where basic people get laid. If you want to get laid, you have to become basic. You currently sound like a possibly gay loser who thinks he's better than everybody else. You should be conveying that you're SUPER COOL! and SUPER STOKED ABOUT LIFE!!!

Seductive conversations are about rhythm and vibes dipshit, your bio gives out terrible vibes. I don't have a faggot tinder cause I get laid in real life but off the top of my head here's what I'd post, assuming you're my age (23):

>I'll fall for you quickly but my dog has high standards, so bring your A game ;P

>Swipe left to get a drink with a tall blonde investment banker

I swear to god this shit isn't as hard as you're making it.

You know what? Fuck it. I'll get a girl, teach her the shit I know and raise a kid the right way while we sit back and laugh at all the pathetic dumb sheep do dumb shit like pose for pictures like gay models and argue that they are better than me for it. Go on destroy yourself and everyone around you. You're all a funny ass joke for doing what you're told like good little sheep,

Epic projection.

I don't have to do anything. I choose to do the right thing like point out the seriously gay flaws in this dating app. Become basic? You mean change my personality and feel depressed because I imprisoned my own thoughts in order to get laid by a dumb girl that doesn't deserve the d in the first place.. yeah real smart

God damn you 9gag motherfucker. Just take the estrogen pills already

You guys make fun of autistic kids (which is fight worthy) if you said that to me in a bar, you are getting stabbed or a barstool cracked over your head. You guys need to start believing in yourselves instead of compromising for people that don't like you to begin with. THEYRE WRONG not you. They want to push insecurities and force you to act like them listen to their music and think that superhero movies are cool. The world is very fucking gay right now. It needs to change

>interests: hunter x hunter

L M AOOOOOOOO

So you're on tinder looking for the love of your life who's unironically over tinder and not degenerate?

Does that seem like a good plan to you?

Why don't you just take a fucking dance class or something, do you even know any women?

Yanno I had a friend that was gay growing up. He hung out with everyone but was clearly gay. He did the river dance as a joke. We all still kicked it with him caus he was cool. But things like injecting estrogen is fuckin awful. YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR ALLOWING THE WORLD TO BECOME SO SHITTY

The only purpose of tinder is to get laid. You reek of autism, not just for not knowing that alone. So its a vaik and vapid place. Just look hot, show abs, and mention that you're 6 foot. Nothing else is needed

Op I wish I had as little self awareness as you. Im being unironic never change keep your autism held high brother

Nope you're dumb. Stupid people do stupid things to fit in. We all know that if we just stood up against those bullies that forced us to smoke weed listen to gay music or do gay shit like Snapchat we would gladly beat their heads in with bats. They deserve it. We were supposed to stand up to these people but instead we let them run our entire society which in turn makes lil Wayne our Rolling Stones and street whores are the average Becky. Wake up and do asomething take a stand. Or grow up to be 50 years old on tinder debating suicide because everything is so fucking gay your head might explode

Dude, are you a faggot or what? You're complaining and dissing everyone on the app, yet still using it yourself. You mention your muscles/tattoos and how you don't have social media accs, what's that shit? Trying to prove you're better than everyone else on tinder? Then you say the other guys are gay, scared of competition or something? Go get laid without tinder instead of whining you pussy.

The whole thing is narcissistic and faggy, something a bitchy woman would write. People don't want to be talked down to, especially not by some piece of shit who's never accomplished anything like you.

I will fucking jump for joy if someone says "gee golly user, you're right. Rebeling against how gay and shitty our society is, may be the answer to our problems" because you sit here on Veeky Forums complaining about depression or loneliness without addressing the problem. It is their fault. We need to beat them or live in a shit world.

Your profile is funny and all but I can tell from it and from reading your posts that you've got some oddball pathologies going on inside your brain. Either sociopathy or you're just obsessed with sex. I bet dating you is a mindfuck. I wonder if you have difficulty getting it up.

Yep go on discredit everything I say. Isn't that what everyone else has done in this thread. There is a severe lack of individualism. What did you all sell your souls to live fake boring lives?

nibba i don't understand your mindset. you wanna rebel and yet you complain about shit like snapchat while USING shit like tinder? you contradict yourself. there's nothing radical about posting subversive bios on a dating app. you're just modeling yourself after some image to get laid like everyone else; your image just happens to be a little weirder.

Cool. Hipster! You fucking hipster. In this thread it is popular to put me down and try to destroy me or call me gay. Fucking hipster "gee if they think it's cool it's cool" nope you're just another robot doing robotic things. Empty shell of who you used to be

And I'm sorry for being so mean or hard on you guys I just hate being the only one who knows what is going on. Why things are so shitty in the world. It's so fucking boring and lacking of individuals or creativity. Brb making another teenage mutant ninja turtles sequel because.i can't come up with my own ideas

Hipster? What? Are you high mate? Where did you get conformism from my post?

Just throwing it out there but I get a serious PCP vibe from you. Think a little harder and write coherent posts or put down the crack pipe.

Let me spell this out for you real simple, since you seem to be a simpleton:

If you don't like tinder, don't use it.

WOW! Isn't that something? How you gonna sit there and try to lecture people about fucking individualism when you don't have enough courage be an individual yourself? Grow up man. You're responsible for yourself.

NORMIE DETECTED

>this thread

Durr I don't know what is going on. Everything is fine in the world.

Let me spell this out for YOU, you're giving advice (bad advice) you are telling me in a nutshell to do what everyone else is doing or be bastonized to the outskirts like a leper because I addressed our society's problems

Yep destroying the culture that has made this world turn to shit is normal. Normie kek normie, what's the matter? Can't come up with your own lingo? Copy and paste lmao bro

>bastonized
???

My nig I know there's plenty wrong with the world. Income inequality is staggering and it's only getting worse because no one can acknowledge the root of the problem (capital); the sexual liberation has led to emasculated castrated men all over the globe doing nothing but playing video games and browsing reddit; North Korea is going to start world war 3; radical groups are revolting against modernity using increasingly violent, destructive means; every aspect of life has become mechanized and the only thing that matters in the way we relate to each other is on the surface; every movie is either capeshit or a remake of some blockbuster; i dunno, the list goes on. I think that's what you're trying to get after.

You posted a bio on Tinder dude. What are you expecting us to say? 'Wow how revolutionary bro, you're going to get laid, but like, in a super alternative way!' Your ultimate point is the same as every other zombified cuck in this digital wasteland: you want to fuck a hot girl. So I don't really give a shit if you got fire in your heart. You are what you condemn.

My bio is going to wreck women that read it. At least that's the plan. They'll read it and feel like fucking losers for doing all the loser shit they do. I'm not going to get laid with my tinder account I promise you that

Im not your nig, hipster. Your lingo is as cool as a fingernail collection. Even worse, the shit talking you're doing would t go down in real life. It's just that basic pussy bitch, you're a chick putdowns. No respect caus you're triggered. You like things like this. North Korea? Ok /pol/ North Korea is not as strong as they claim to be "oooo aaaahh that's crazy" nope they are lying to scare ya. Ya big dummy. All these arguments are either put downs or "I know what's up and you don't" popcorn bullshit. You don't think for yourself and one day you're gonna beg for me and my cool friends to even think about hanging out with your kind but we will all remember how big of a dick you were and decide to stomp your pussy face in, or pour beer on your head and call you a faggot like you did to us. GOOD LUCK DUMBASS

You got problems user, big problems. I have nothing else to add. Best of luck.

Nope, join me or you got problems. Here let me use gay terminology for you to gay kek over "don't believe me just watch" lol get it? Get the reference? It's like that song. Haha omg that is gold or kek or whatever. Yeah so cool

Just in case you bitches get lost in translation. Post something negative and give me the opportunity to jizz on your naked back and kick you into the sewer where you belong fuckin pussies

I'm not sure why you're so angry my man, but you need to understand it's your fault. No one is forcing you to do anything. You are completely in control of yourself. You will never be able to maintain meaningful relationships if you can't maintain yourself. Grow up and leave this teenage angst behind you.

I suggest joining a team or volunteering.

holy shit you are elliot rodger's long lost brother

You don't know who you are talking to or what you are talking about. I'd say that I have my shit together and the ladies love me but I'd be setting myself up for more putdowns. You guys suck. You're pieces of shit who wouldn't get away with the shit you talk in real life unless you were asking for a death sentence

Is that not a shitty thing to say? I bet I could negotiate you into a state of depression with my own manipulation techniques but I'd feel all guilty. Guess I don't have the heart to destroy unsuspecting strangers on the internet

Someone who is put together irl would not get so easily and drastically offended by anonymous internet comments. Go do something useful with your time, like volunteering. You'll feel better, I promise.

I really hope you're just trolling though.

GOOBERSMOOCHER

Watch out everybody! We got ourselves an internet badass over here!

I'm being myself. Are you a therapist? There is nothing wrong with me. Everyone called me names so I rebuttled. Are you saying sticking up for myself is wrong? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion because it goes against the grain? Are you the thought police from 1984? Questions? Questions?

Watch out everybody! I fit in or blend in perfectly and don't stand out in any way considered unusual!

>gay this gay that repress this repress that

bro i think you need to come out of the closet already

Guess it's me vs the trolls tonight lmao smdh bring it on !

Bro I think that calling people gay on the internet is gay bro. I bet you love the dick. I'll role play a gay guy just to defeat your gay insult you fucking gay.

Cute but that has nothing to with anything that anyone has said. Your just mad about the world and going about changing in the most retarded way possible.. by putting people down. That wont get them to listen to you, you know that right? In fact it will do the opposite. They will do exactly what you tell them not to do just to spite you.

And you deserve it.

>this faggot is pretending to be a gay therapist on Veeky Forums, which is super gay of him. Ride the dick user, it's cool.

You're putting me down. Wow so smart man. Genius really.. wait did you have a point to make?

So my punishment for reacting to insults is watching the world get worse. Wow dude I appreciate the fighting words I can't do a thing about caus internetz

Look I just wanted you guys to like my funny bio. I didn't mean for things to escalate like this but you left me no choice. It is super funny though the way this whole thing went hah