Why does this board hate Asian and Indian males who lift weights?

Why does this board hate Asian and Indian males who lift weights?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indo-European_migrations.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This board hates everyone. It doesn't single anything out at all.

>t. nigger

/pol/ and Veeky Forums are sister boards

this board seems to worship chads as long as they are white ones

Go back to your containment board

white people are subhumans, inherently racist fucks. Veeky Forums can't make fun of black people because they blow them out of the fucking water in every physical aspects so they default to indians and asians

all in all this race needs to end

the only reason ppl hate indians is because they smell like shit. Especially when they perspirate.

3rd generation asians and indians are fine. It's just 1st generation Indians who set up behind the girls yoga class, or 2nd generation indians who awkwardly show off their lacoste polo shirts while curling the bar in the squat rack who bother us.

>blow them out of the water
>cant even swim

He's right. /pol/ loves Identity politics and pride themselves on race, not their own accomplishments. This attitude leaks to most other boards and inevitably makes these Untermensch crawl out of the woodwork every time someting like race, women or politics are mentioned.

Very very edgy post

Go back to r/the_donald you edgy faggot. Summer is almost over.

Cuz you fucking stink!

Consider killing yourself. Everytime stupid faggots from /pol/ post threads like this on Veeky Forums you get btfo.

@OP: we don't care as long as you're not fat and rerack your weights.

butthurt shitskin detected

We simply hate asians and indians...
The fact that they lift would increase our respect but let's face it, we all know it before you guys even begin : Veeky Forums indians will use their muscle to be even more obnoxious and criminal, while asian man sill start TRYING to act like blonde surfer dude while their ridiculous accent and stuckuped-ness makes it unbelievable.
>'Hey APUUUUU, COOOOMe, LOOK... LOOK HAW STRANG I AM ! LOOK !'
>'Hey you dudes, How about we go get accounting jobs to buy soooo many cars and impress bitches, yeh ?'

>Inb4 weeee don tahhhkkk like daaat.

its not that they lift weights, its just they are in the wrong country

>awkwardly show off their lacoste polo shirts while curling the bar in the squat rack
keep drinking the haterade poorfag with skinny arms

I have yet to see a non-white chad

Boom
Just blew up your world

Looks white. Okay if you can find a black guy who looks white, then maybe black guys can be chad too.

Most Indians don't look like your picture. Nothing wrong with yellow niggas, but Indians just look gross. They're a gross brown color, same poo colored eyes, smell funny, have ugly hair, etc.

Honestly, I've transitioned from racist to total misanthrope and I think I'm better for it.

The fuck? If that's an indian then he has overwhelming white features, that just further proves the point that chad is white

>white people are subhumans, inherently racist fucks
Liberals.

I've yet to se a /pol/tard get btfo here. They do argue facts once they start posting .gov statistics

he also has 3 thumbs

White people invented the stuff you use to complain about white people on. You're welcome, shitskin.

> attractive = has white features
Yeah okay

>people of race X all share this inherent property

It's funny when anti-white use racist logic to call white people racist

>White people are subhuman
>Whites and Asians have the highest IQs overall
>Blacks are still living in mudhuts and running around naked in the forest

I think we know who the real subhumans are, user.

That guy would look better with a more caucasian nose

> attractive = has white features
You can still be attractive as a non-white, but you can't be chad without chad facial features

>this is attractive, guys!

He's not though. His nose is big, he has tiny eyes. His lips are okay, but that's it.

Fine then
Attractive Indians or pakis shall now be known as chadjeets
They are chads now

Home gym, but the biggest complaints I've see are they're always in groups, are loud, hog all the plates, and aren't hygienic.

Sorry, bruh. Indians and pakis without white features aren't attractive. They're not true street shitters or sister fuckers and can't be chads.

> attractive != has white features
Meanwhile in every non-white nations, L'Oreal makes billions selling whitening cosmetic to the brown masses...
I don't know if white is attractive, but i know that less black is more attractive.

Negative, either you are chad or you aren't chad

Invent a different descriptor for different kinds of attractiveness. Huan and Tyrone or something.

Asian dudes at the gym are pretty spastic for some reason. They are either fantastic lifters who can't make eye contact or respond, or lanky dyel Koreans who don't speak English and crowd around other dyel koreans comparing hair styles.

Indians get stinky and messy everywhere.

I've thought about why this is. Is it because pale = white and it's automatically seen as more attractive? Because if the face is too dark you can barely make out their features? Because generally those with darker skin have more unattractive features?

What about slayers huh

>hate
It's a very strong word to use it left and right.
I don't hate untermenschen, I just don't treat them as equals

Matt Ogus
a
t
t

O
g
u
s

>flexes for you

t. high school graduate

There is absolutely nothing more aesthetic than dark caucasoid traits with blue eyes.

How can white people be blown out of the water when niggers cant swim?

>assumes OP is a poo
>cant see its just bait
>apologizes to OP
>patronizes OP
beta faggot detected lmao

Who cares about "blue eyes"?

Every study has shown if there's some preference that women hold, it's towards brown eyes, but it's generally not very significant.

t. guy with brown eyes

I seriously get compliments on my eyes by at least half of the women I meet (srs). They are mostly green, but actually can appear really blue or gray depending on what color shirt I wear. I've genuinely never met a woman who prefers brown eyes on a guy, but I live in a place with 90+% whites. Those studies probably didn't disclose the ethnicity of the women, did they? Im sure non white women prefer brown eyes.

>non-white
>brown eyes
Just no.

Asians and Indians aren't in the same category. Indians can be good looking when they look white like those guys. Asians are all ugly.

>white features = attractive

You betcha.

All good-looking men on this Earth have genes from Europeans. Mexicans got them from the conquistadors. African Americans got them from their slave masters. India, Pakistan, Iran got BLEACHED when the Indo-Europeans migrated there from Southern Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indo-European_migrations.gif

They both congregate in groups and talk loudly. I would know.

Indians also smell like shit and sweat mixed together.

>/pol/ and Veeky Forums are sister boards
zero boards like /pol/. Kill yourself.

/pol/ was legit ruined by edge brainlet teens. It used to be the best board on mongol chan, along with Veeky Forums and /tv/.

Well, OP is John Bettendorf and he's deliberately looking for a fight.

>you're welcome

do you really think you contributed anything whatsoever? I bet you couldnt even tell me how this computer's processor works. You are literally so pathetic that you have to claim anything invented by people the same color as you is your accomplishment. Pathetic

>blue eyes

Why is this important? If you have black hair then you can compliment it by having the similar eye color (dark brown eyes).

It's always so easy to tell who the /pol/faggot false flaggers are.
You need to go back.

Genetics prove that the races in Iran originally began in India, and then spread to Central Asia. This contradicts the Aryan invasion theory and may even disprove that the Aryan language began in Europe.

>just have blue eyes

>non-white chads

>chad's not a stereotypical white name
>missing half of the joke
Holy shit you're dumb

fucking kek

Palest people are highest status in all breeds. It even shows up within house niggers and field niggers. Colored people are on a continuum.

>>chad's not a stereotypical white name

Prepare to be BLACKED

Your point is?

It doesn't. Zyzz was indian.

>black people because they blow them out of the fucking water in every physical aspects

blacks have only ever shown physical dominance in running and jumping

also:

/pol/ is nothing other than a trolling/shitposting board

half the posters aren't even white and are just there for memes and jokes

source: half black, half jew /pol/ poster who constantly insults groups I belong to and knows several other blacks and jews who do the same thing

despite what hispaniards want everyone to believe they're really just spainiards

that's a jew though

nope
>kurd

cope

It must suck being white now, huh?
White people are the most cucked race now lmao
>blacks are stealing all the white women
>pajeets and changs are stealing all the STEM job
>and now Muhammad is raiding/raping every white European country and pretty much making it their own

And all the white people are just letting it happen because they're too scared to do something about it.

HAHAHHAHAHAH
White people are cucks

Steal your jobs and your girls bobs

Why do they look like statues made of poop?

Because Indians smell like fucking dead rodents and sewage trapped in a metal barrel left in the Arizona heat for 60 days. They're also the color of shit, which is as we all know a curse from God. They also have small dicks and use it to rape defenseless women and little boys. When God decided to make the worst race possible, he took the shitskin of the Africa, the roach like mentality of chinks, the chimp out capability of the Arab, and the backstabbing perfidy of the whites to give us the ultimate subhuman.

unironically off urself

pol false flag

honestly we'd be so much better off without pol

>Attack of the Mud Men

Kurds are Iranian of the Indo-Iranian race. So he is correct.

go back to your jail board with all your other edgy friends

go back to /pol/ you false flaggot

don't give /pol/fags the time of day. we're the richest motherfuckers in this country because we work and study the hardest.

Kek
>implying your money makesup for your social autism and microdick

go home, reddit.

Why did you write that out? There's nothing in modern population genetics that disprove the Kurgan theory and R1a spreading from Eastern Europe.

>The_donald fags telling others to back to the_donald

cute

>HRITHICC ROSHAM
>anal god of butt-town

What am I reading?

You are probably someone who would never say this in real life, you swolelefter.

Literally every Indian guy I've met that lifts takes roids and advocates them as perfectly fine to abuse.

LITERALLY every single one, I'm not even kidding

>we work and study the hardest
THANK YOU, no one else has told me why indians stink

Of course white people are cucks. 9/10 of the kids on this board listen to XXXTENTACION and worship niggers but try to deny it. Deep down inside they wanna be a nigger but they realize there just a scrawny school shooter.

>Every study has shown if there's some preference that women hold, it's towards brown eyes, but it's generally not very significant.
I'll make sure to remember that the next time a girl will tell me how beautiful are my blue eyes bro :) Especially latinas and black girls

spoken like a true incel

> Pajeet wewuzing

now I've seen it all