Post your summer cuts

Attached is April through to yesterday after years of doing nothing. Probably still a long way off 10% but I can't get much more skelly in good conscience.

Bonus points if you went cocoon mode and left humanity behind

>bulked this summer
>said fuck it, imma enjoy my summer
>eat ice cream
>eat oreos
>eat way too many chorizos and fries
>probably ~20%
i might as well end it now brehs

The after pic is from a couple of months ago, I'm very slightly leaner now but I've mostly been maintaining since then.

Say no more.

This makes me sad because I am 5'7 143lbs and skinny fat so I've decided to cut for real instead of yoyoing my weight with mini bulks because I'm too afraid of getting too fat.

I can see the outlining of my ab region but defined packs. Only in SUPERB lightning can I slightly see a 3 pack.

I though I'd be able to see a 2 pack pretty clearly in a month (assuming I loose 4 pounds) but by your picture OP it seems like I have at least 10 pounds to loose but I'd look lanky at 5'7

Sad!

Hope it really makes you feel better to bully people for things they have no control over.

I was only joking mate don't take Veeky Forums too seriously.

Yeah sorry man I usually don't mind the ironic exaggerated jokes that go on this site but a recent event really has been fucking with my head.

Manlet.

op here, depends on how hypertrophied your abs are, i fell for the compounds are all you need meme back in the day so mine are underdeveloped af and thus i need to be lean as shit to get definition out of them

Me too lol, I started doing ab exercises just last week when I started cutting. Is there any hope for making them grow in a cut? I'm afraid that won't be the case but if it's possible I can work them out up to 7 times a week if needed

abs don't require direct work for maintenance and you ain't building muscle on a cut if you're an average lifter so i'd say just save it until you're eating at maintenance and above and focus the energy for now on keeping weight on the bar in the lifts that matter

Alright, so If I go all out and train abs 6 times a week they won't grow because I'm at a deficit? Is there a 0% chance for them to grow????

Sorry for being so repetitive but I'm at like 13% bodyfat and I have JUST BARELY visible abs when flexing in good light because I fell for the ab work is not necessary meme

kek

How are my current aesthetics looking? 5'10 182 lbs

just work your core jesus you fucking faggot

King of manlets

Hit your lats and shoulders harder to compensate for dem hips

I live in Texas so I just wear rider boots when I go out. Puts me at 5'11.7 and I don't have trouble pulling. Gotta work with what ya got

Don't worry pal you still look better than me, i'm 6'1 and a month or two of cutting off a six pack

THE FAT IS SLOWLY LEAVING MY LOWER STOMACH FINALLY

YOHIMBINE IS A MIRACLE DRUG

20 MG A DAY BOYSSSSS

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

I think I have decent lats I just don't generally spread them hard for prog pics. Would love bigger shoulders though. I'm currently running a 4 day split and my shoulder day looks like this
>ohp
>skull crushers
>lateral raises
>upright row superset w/shrugs
>tricep cables
>front raises
>shoulder machine superset with tricep rope burnouts

You think this is sufficient?

Starting on this tomorrow LETS FUCKING DO IT

You are very close to 10%

Don't get all dysmorphia.

Mk-677 is better my man

not posting pics of myself, but I lost ten pounds in like 2 weeks at the begining of july and have become noticeably weaker and slower because of it.

I'm not even cutting, I just walk and play basketball too much after the gym.
I'd rather be chubbier than feel this weak and slow

I literally just went on amazon and it was the first thing that came up hahaha

You def can't get mk on Amazon but it's extremely useful imo

189cm tall. To me when looking at them next to each other I barely see difference, but left one is around may 30th, and right one is july 30th I think. 98kg -> 90.5kg. I started my cut the 1st of may, so I've been cutting 3 months now, and going to keep going for another 3 or so weeks. I could stand cutting even longer as I'm still not happy with myself and still fat, but I can't be arsed to cut for longer than that, I'll start a lean bulk by the end of this month, and then cut once again in december or something. Been lifting since end of last december btw.

What do you think bros I've been working hard this summer counting every calorie hitting the gym etc

I've only worked out for a year so I'm not the best person to critique you but I think your progress is alright/normal.

You're pretty tall unlike me(170cm) so it's quite a bit harder to see progress in the mirror. Think of it as having a frame to fill out with muscle. You have a big frame so it won't fill up as fast, but when it does, it will look very good.

How much have your lifts gone up?

Visually I can see that you've gotten bigger thighs and shoulders. Your obliques have also become visible and your forearm vein is more clear now so there is definitely some progress just in your cut. Idk how you looked like when you started but I can see progress with your cut

Alright, thanks for the frame talk, I understand. When I started compared to the left pic isn't that big of a difference visually even though I got a lot stronger, because there's quite a bit of fat to cover up the muscle. So, here are my lifts at the start of the cut to now (before/after)
Barbell row: 65kg-->75kg (5x5)
Bench: 67.5kg-->77.5kg (5x5)
OHP: 50kg-->55kg (5x5)
Squat: 105kg-->100kg (5x5)
Deadlift: 102.5kg-->120kg (3x5)

So every lift has actually kept improving a bit even when cutting (I credit this to it still being my first year of lifting as my cut has been pretty aggressive), except for squats for some reason. Also for the past month my OHP has stalled, I actually got it up to 57.5 but now I've had to take it back to 55.