It's happening assholes, and there's nothing you can do about it

It's happening assholes, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ycWERUKwx_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"MUST PROTECT HAIR DURING OPERATION WITH WEIRD USELESS HAT"

>Beard is intact and out in the open

America

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>slurps chemically concentrated transfat
>punches chest to restart heart

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

10 bucks says the reaper gets him

Well yeah, Reaper always win against Roadhog

Those pictures are from before the surgery. last two digits are his chance for survival.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

that game sucks but nice dubs

I hate this fat fuck. I hope he dies there so I won't have to hear him making excuses for being a piece of shit anymore.

Well the mods just deleted the other thread with my 888 trips get so I'd say there's something they can do about it, and just like that fat retard is about to be deleted from this mortal coil so too is this shitty low effort thread probably going to be wiped from the face of this board. Fuck boogie threads.

I'm glad he's taking a step to a better life

>mfw boogie lives and Veeky Forums has a big FIT about it.

youtu.be/ycWERUKwx_k

if dubs he'll become next Zyzz

>I honestly respect and trust that man so much
He's a cuck and I wouldn't have stayed with him if it wasn't for him going public with the breakup
>He's a rockstar
I know how to pander to all of you faggots

Pls stop

Looks like he survived

figured I would post my opinion for once

This event means nothing to me nothing at all
He has a mental illness, it can start with surgery but it wont fix the broken mind. His smile is interesting as he believes this is something that can change things for him, well okay

But he really doesn't know that he has to deal with his mental issue first. I have a family member who gained it all back and it made me feel like shit since she lost over 200lbs and gained it back a year or so after the surgery

I never understood it, but truth is some people are mentally ill and they are trying to get by and make it in society, they are not normal and not because of the way they look or act

It all starts with the mind, the guy is broken, he is broken but it doesn't mean he is dead yet, good luck for him, but I couldn't give a shit about him or any other person out there....

>this event means nothing to me
>proceeds to post a novel
lmao fuck off dumbass

They put the face mask on when they actually start the surgery you fucking retard.

You're right, this changes nothing
Fuck off kid

How much did he weight before the surgery and pre-surgery dieting?

She's talking about the surgeon dumbass

What did he mean by this?

It obviously means something to you if you're going to post a paragraph about him. Stay obsessed, gymcel.

What is his status?
Still under the knife or post surgery nap?

Still under the knife

I just watched a 'francis' video

what the fuck

the last time somebody spoke like that, he got a timeout and no juice at break
is this really boogie's audience?

Betting 20$ he won't die and become a fatfuck again in 9 month, gains all of his fat back in 18.

He needs will power to make this surgery work.

He is getting this surgery because he doesn't have the will power to succeed without it.

He can smile all he wants, but the fact is Boogie is doomed. There is no secret trick, surgery or magic pill. If you can't lose it on your own, you won't lose it.

>He is severely mentally ill and thinks this will change things

>when the weed kicks in

He doesn't use drugs at all
If he did he would probably kill himself after 400lbs, cannabis and other drugs show you who you really are....

I cried and sobbed when I saw who I was during a cannabis trip