...and this is user's room. He's quite the fitness buff

>...and this is user's room. He's quite the fitness buff.

for you

>Learn to knock, you autistic whore

nigga i don't live at home

>I don't live at home

>reeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who are you people and how did you get into my house?

DAD WHAT THE FUCK

bruh where do you live?? the streets?? foh nigga

>

This is going to be me next semester

That's an army barracks room for sure.

>2017
>still living at home
wow nigga

> live with my dad
> still pay $600 in rent per month
> mom moved down the street last year and is literally 2 min walk
> borrow her car when she's not using it
> She's out of town a few nights a week

Weird question, I just got back into the dating game. Would it be weird to take this girl back to my mom's place to "Netflix and chill". She lives with both her parents and a sibling and my dad is around almost every night.

> Get a load of this guy

>my mom's place
Not if she isn't there.

She'll more than likely wonder why "your" place looks like it was decorated by a middle aged woman and put two and two together

>CLOSE THE DOOR MOM
>ITS GOMAD NOT FUCKIN MADMILK
>ITS NOT A PHASE

so? once she's inside the house he's already gonna fuck her, like it matters if it's decorated or not

dude once i invited a chick over to watch a movie, i didn't have cable, tv or internet. fucked her anyways

is this real

You don't know me

Thanks for sharing.

Kek, I feel like Baneposting really fell off. Even saying, "For you," unironically and autistically in public and no one gets it.

My girlfriend lives with her family and I live with mine. We're both 21 and there is always a family member at our houses. It doesn't really stop us from fucking the shit out of each other though.

It's pretty damn weird to taker her to your mom's house to fuck while she's not home but I don't really know if I can blame you.

The proximity to the wall never ceases to crack me up.

For some reason alot of people know it at my gym.

Sometimes me or my friends will just randomly say "For you" and people, women and men, all around the gym will snicker and just start loudly going "FOR YOU". At first I thought they were mocking us, but one time this girl put her hand over her face, walked over to us and says the "before I put on the mask line"

good one

>woah you don't get to bring friends

nigga this nigga that

Loved that thread.

GET OUT DAD

*chucks dumbbell at the door*
FUCKOUTTA HERE GAIN GOBLINS !

is this just fantasy

This is too accurate

You didn't knock so good.

Caught in a landslide

no escape from reality

Open your eyes

I paid 400 dollars a month living at my parents, moved out and now pay 660 a month, a little bit more money but I live alone and have complete independence, would recommend.

That's the joke

stop

Look up to the skies and see

>nigga
This is a whites only website

Duh we're white supremacists subverting nigger culture try to keep up

wtf now that is a neet

this guy fucks

>tfw ywn be this comfy and nEEt

Why live

WOULD YOU FUCK ME?

I'D FUCK ME

I'D FUCK ME HAAAAARD

I like the petite women... more of this hotty

TS seems edited.

>600$ in rent
damn bruh do you live in NYC?

I pay 1250 fully furnished all utilities and live in the city. If you live in a nice place it's going to be expensive

Where can I get that jacket?

Im just a poor boy, I need no sympathy...

XD

Where the fuck do YOU live dude? I live in a developing town and rents +750. City rent is more like +1k. You in bumblescum West Virginia or some shit?

Super autist here, how do you fuck a girl once you invite her for netflix and chill. You just start making out while your watching?

What if its a good movie and I really wanna know what happens?

Depends on the girl. Normally a good shoulder or back rub is enough to get the slippery slope rolling. Play with her hair.

i pay fucking 1750 for a studio in boston

>that guy who lives in a car and showers at the gym

shit nigga, I live in a small town in florida and a 1b1b apartment is at least 1k/mo

Ayy lil bitch get out before I bust a cap in you tiny ass and take that stanky hoe friend of yours too We be doing real nigga shit in here bitch you better start runinn.

Because I'm easy come

Bruh you haven't come with a woman in your life lel

Veeky Forums please go

start with "accidental" touching. play with her hair or smth. start rubbing against her penis voila