Im a "thicc" girl but i want to be fit, some people have told be that ill loose by butt (42'', waist is 27''...

im a "thicc" girl but i want to be fit, some people have told be that ill loose by butt (42'', waist is 27'', barely A cup) so Veeky Forums, thicc butt or toned butt? any advice to keep the curvy figure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-vkgCj3bM
youtube.com/watch?v=M1Z3R-6Od3E
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg7JZ6WxSiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Need some pics to properly advise

>le toned maymay

English please

>thicc butt or toned butt
whynotboth.jpg

Pics for reference

>42'', waist is 27''
pics or GTFO

Run and squat nothing else

show pics also take a writing class

>I'm a le girl how do i get toned teehee
Sticky and GOMAD

This
Just saying your thicc dosnt mean shit, honestly it would be good to get full nudes so we can see the fat distribution on your body as well

Workout and diet targeting the perfect blend of muscle and body fat. You may even be tempted to eat more than you currently do. But the real target is eating clean as getting hit is for the mental in the long run.

Read the fucking sticky before you post, its there for a reason. Do squats and count your calories.

Never post a thread this fucking useless again

Pics or gtfo
Every obese bitch can say she's "thicc"

Your MUSCLE to FAT ratio needs to be just right. So start squatting bby gurl, an ass with no muscle and only fat is a lard-ass, not proper thicc

squat on my face 1xF

>almost 10 minutes
>OP still hasn't posted a picture of her butt
It's like you don't want our expert, professional advice, OP.

>barely A cup
>being this much of a chestlet
Do whatever you want.
You're still invisible to me.

thicc means fit and big, you are probably just fat and delusional.

OP do you realize Veeky Forums is full of naked user pictures to get feedback and /no homo/.

If you want advice POST YOUR fucking picture with blurred face, the world will not end.

Also, fake, bait, etc.

>42" hips/butt
>27" waist
OP, why the FUCK would you want to change this? You have ridiculous proportions that most women would kill to have.

I need a picture of your physique for reference.

Why not both? You can be thiccc yet fit. I always keep my tummy flat no matter what.
Pic somewhat related.

go heavy for yourself on butt exercises

im dominican, so i got the stereotypical carribean body but thats basically it for me when it comes to femininity, got close to 20% bf

cant do one push up, got some cellulite showing up, fat is gross

I'm so fucking tired of women saying they're "thick" when they're literally just fat. It's the new "curvy". Fucking prove it with pics.

please be in london

Just do starting strength. Read the sticky. Eat at your maintenance and do all the exercises provided with 30 minutes of cardio.

>42'',
>waist is 27'',
>barely A cup
Got lost in this fucking Murrican system

Why do you care if you can do a push up or not. No matter how strong you get you'll always be way weaker than a man.

>tfw I'll never see a this heavenly bodice

>42'', waist is 27'', barely A cup
fuark mirin

yeah, me too

You're lying unless you post proof.
Those are 99th percentile proportions.
Any chick with that hip-to-waist ratio would be drowning in admirers.

Unless you post proof, you're assumed to be more like a 42"-37" fatty.

Lifting also doesn't lose your booty. It grows it.

Not worth it if you lose your butt. Anyways diet is going to allow you to keep your curves while squats and leg exercises will give you that toned look. All about finding the right regiment.

like a female would remember to reply to something without push notifications

>I always keep my tummy flat no matter what.
Implying you can spot reduce fat.

>I'm thicc
>t. lardass

pls respond

>barely A cup
>drowning
eh
~C and yeah.

Some of us actually prefer a woman with breeding hips who won't eventually sag down to her navel.

Plus, smaller breasts are more sensitive. Less distension of the nerve endings, and more concentration.

And this is anecdotal, but every single last chick I've ever hooked up with that had that flat-chested, wide-hipped body type was also super orgasmic.

>distension of the nerve endings
Is this the broscience natty limit?

>im a "thicc" girl
Can you be honest at least here? You're fatass

Gib pics NOW

I'm not saying small breasts are bad, though flat is not really my thing (my favorite is about a 34B). But _most_ people aren't gonna fall head over heals for >barely A

Also
>Plus, smaller breasts are more sensitive.
Depends on the breasts a bit desu, some are more sensitive than others in general.

>t. chestlet

this desu senpai

It's not broscience. Google it. Saggier breasts pull on the nerves more, diminishing their sensitivity. While large breasts have less localized sensitivity due to their size. However, the loss of sensitivity in large breasts grows with age, backing up the idea that distension contributes.

I love these posts.
>I've got a thicc ass. I'm afraid that, if I work out, I'll become a beanpole and not be attractive.

A) You're fat. If you are calling yourself thicc and curvy, please trust that you've got a fat ass. Not big, muscle-based, attractive curves. Just fat, perhaps just the right amount of fat that thirsty guys have convinced you that you're some sort of prize, but you're not. You don't work out. Due to the A-cups, it is clear that you are not genetically predisposed to naturally having large curves as just a normal part of your frame. You are fat. Perhaps you are young enough that it doesn't sag as bad as it will in a few years, so you think you can get away with it if you wear tight pants that hold your ass just right. But stop with this self-delusional bullshit.

B) Let's say that you are actually attractive due to your curves. You are not going to start building muscle, and then 2 weeks later you will suddenly look like a stick. If anything, you are likely to build your ass a bit because it is one of the easiest sets of muscle to add size to, before you start trimming notable amounts of fat off (unless you go on a serious calorie deficit). In all likelihood, even if you aren't deluding yourself, your ass is going to both get more toned and more shapely, not flat. Aim to lift heavy.

But forget (B), because you're actually fat and in denial. Start working out, idiot, you're not going to get uglier for it.

keep same amount of fat in ass just add muscle to it

this guy is just a moron, pls disregard everything he is saying, he obviously does not understand female body types, if you have a-cups and a fat butt it means that you have a pear shaped body and your body naturally stores fat in your hips thighs and butt, just cut fat until there is no more on your waist and then you will be as attractive as your body type allows

>it means that you have a pear shaped body
disgusting

You wont lost it stupid. It will shrink but still be there. Health is more important than what some faggots said.

its not disgusting pear shaped girls are beautiful I really like fat butts paired with small breasts, a prime example is Alexis Texas

holy fuck the seams on that dress are fucked beyond belief.

You just a pervert with mommy issues

shit man you do realize you have to be 18 to come here right?

People who use terms like "breeding hips" are guaranteed to not be doing any breeding

It was obvious by
>Plus, smaller breasts are more sensitive
like who the fuck would pick a woman based on what's SHE going to like in sex?

I'd mention my two kids with more on the way, since my gf has as big a breeding kink as I do.

Then you'd call me a cuck and imply the kids aren't mine.

Then I'd mention I got the whole family 23andMe DNA tests that straight up prove paternity.

Then you'd shut up.

So let's cut the chase and you just go be a moron somewhere else.

>BLACKED

cardio and weights on alternative days
don't go too hard
don't ever think about going full blown woman Veeky Forums and become a sunburned raisin

and remember: big ass and no tits > no ass and tits
any day

Muscular butt >>>>>>>>>>> normal butt >>>>>>>>>>>>> no butt >>>>>>>>>> "Thicc" butt

Fat arses are disgusting.

Lotta low test faggots in this thread. Gonna need to see some pics before I advise tho, OP.

post BRAPPP

why did this pic give me feels...
WHAT THE FUCk am i in love with anime now?

In case you didn't notice, people post body pics when asking for advice.

More importantly why the fuck is Amy Schumer browsing Veeky Forums?

triangle>>>>>>>>>thigh gap

>barely A cup

>it's been more than 12 hours and OP still hasn't posted a pic.
It's obviously a neckbeard trolling for (you)s

>it worked

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-vkgCj3bM

This.

Those are pretty fucking GOAT proportions generally. Unless you're a fatty in denial you shouldn't have any body issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg7JZ6WxSiY

>One drop

You meme but I might owe my lifting success and ease of gainz to that one drop of DNA from (apparently) Senegal.