Veeky Forums Defense

Can you defend yourself against surprise attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/28/new-orleans-tourists-attacked-4-arrested-in-french-quarter-beating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it's called living in a country where niggers don't exist

Depends on how determined the attacker is and how they approach you. It could be a rapist and they wrap their arms around your waist and suplex you, than in your dazed state then they destroy user's ass.

Maybe

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

did he died?

old dude dead af

critical condition

Story?

Two guys were walking down the side walk and then they were surprised attacked by 4 other guys.

yeah, but did he die?

What did that black dude check when the guy in white pants was lying on the ground?

Niggers

Propably checked if hes still breathing.

To see if he's alive. There's blood and he wasn't moving so he got scared and checked to see if he was still alive.

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/28/new-orleans-tourists-attacked-4-arrested-in-french-quarter-beating.html

Did you think "never relax" was hyperbole?

Around blacks, never relax. Never. Relax.

i love this fit related thread
this will not turn into a pol/antipol thread

Don't be surprised. Situational awareness, get with it or get rekt.

so is the attackers were white (never happened) it would be ok? Fuck off retard.

>guys

You mispelled niggers

manlet uprising when?

actually it's a response to bait

The fuck is going on with anti-/po/ posts here lately?

Is it the same poster all the time or we are getting raided by reddit?

Anyway, Veeky Forums and /pol/ were always brother boards. If you don't like it get back to plebbit.

>Is it the same poster all the time or we are getting raided by reddit?
both

he's alive apparently in good shape. but I can't find if damage he took is permanent

>Curran and Byrne were attending the General Assembly of the Unitarian Universalist Association that weekend.

I wonder how liberal they will remain? kek

Around blacks never relax