How does this make you feel knowing boogie unfortunately survived, bros?

How does this make you feel knowing boogie unfortunately survived, bros?

Its sad how far he will go with excuses and shortcuts to not just make himself eat less

I hope he dies.

There's still a chance he will die in the upcoming weeks. It better fucking happen

how did he retweet this

Someone got dubs in another thread saying that he'd survive the surgery but would die within a week, so I'm going with that.

i assume that either his wife is controlling his account right now or he is using his phone in recovery

Great. It makes me feel great.

what if he's already dead and whatsherface is just using his twitter account to keep up the facade that much longer

That doesn't mean he won't die soon. Many things can happen here.

Boogie can literally break down and eat so much that his now-miniscule stomach literally explodes open and destroys his body from the inside out.

OR, he can lose about 100 pounds while his stomach stretches back to normal size and then immediately start bouncing back (most likely scenario)

His "wife" has his phone.

The band won't change his life habits. He better stop fucking eating almost entirely if he wants to really lose weight.

On that note, if the doctor is going in there and removing fat to get to the stomach, does he keep it out or put it back in?

Fuck off. You should be doing some cardio right now.

whoooaaa

Already did.

This isn't liposuction so he's probably going to put it back. Im pretty sure would be too harmful for him to remove 100+lbs of fat

>mfw the Grim Reaper missed Boogie

What will you fatties do when boogie becomes skinnier than you?

Psychopath

damn it's like he got the wrong room number by mistake

I was thinking about this, and I think the only way for boogie to stop eating would be for his wife to block any exit to his room, and deliver him some chicken breasts, spinach, and some rice from below the door, like a prisoner. He can barely walk, so he probably doesn't have the energy necessary to get out of his room any other way.

>our meme magic misfired and killed someone's dad

>not having trigger discipline on meme magic

That made me laugh but the trips said boogie will die, it didnt say when so considering how much of a filthy fat fuck he is, there's still a chance he's gonna die in the following weeks

>TFW Boogie2988Fitness is the top channel on youtube in 2018

Boomer will live

> hearts on those posts

user you have some explaining to do

He'll die of liver damage inside 5 years

I've seen quite a few fatties go through bariatric, and it has a high mortality rate post-surgery when you actually include numbers for deaths caused by previous morbid obesity.

It's quite sad when you actually have watched someone turn their life around post-bariatric. They lose weight, eat better, become more active, and even if they aren't more than an average fatty they're far better off than as a living lump of adipose.

Then the past catches up with you.

Mercy Hospital, 2710 S Rife Medical Ln, Rogers, AR

Alright bros, who wants to send him a get well soon pizza?

we all die eventually user :(

Where's that i have a vagina edit i needs it

Fuck man, I can count on one hand and still have more fingers left than not the number of times I've shed manly tears since I turned 18.

One of those was post-surgery for a hernia, and was much worse than the usual mesh & glue 'em up procedure

Boogie may be a useless fat fuck, but docs are not something to hate

Doing gods work user, some burguer must do this

Someone please send him so get well soon pizzas. I think he will enjoy it every much. If they ask for a name his name is Steven Jay Williams

Triples, triples, pepperoni nipples
Boogie's liver so big it ripples
Doctor's hand sweats and shakes
Through the night Boogie won't make

This.

I'd do it but I'm not in the states. Send a card too "Dear Boogie, get well soon, from Veeky Forums"

Sage for yet another gossip threat.

kek pls someone

can i save this rare pepe??

how long can the facade last?!?!?

Depends on how much unreleased footage boogie had saved