Watching documentary about /neets/

>Watching documentary about /neets/
>This shit makes me sick

What's the documentary named?

not OP but watch "shy boys irl" for a good laugh

this

Got a link boi?

are you new

I'm a man in my 20s who's been a NEET for almost 3 years. What about it makes you sick? Got any questions?

you're a waste of space

>I'm a man

No you are not.

29yo NEET here

Favourite part of being NEET is seeing non-NEET cucks get butt-flustered and saltilicious about my NEET lifestyle. You fags need to calm down and get back to work, my welfare's not going to pay for itself.

>mfw while living the dream and normies try to judge me for it

You cocksucker, tell us the fucking name of the documentary

we both know you're not living the dream.

sorry for disgusting you user

>wake up around midday
>don't know what the date is, don't care, no deadlines for me
>today like every other is one continual fog of non-stop entertainment
>never a second devoted to anyone but my own interests
>can't remember the last time i felt any stress, or anything but utter contentment and happiness in what i'm doing

Meanwhile you cucks swap a around a quarter of your finite time alive to make a few thousand more dollars each year in order to buy slightly nicer things to impress each other with. Stay Jewed, fucking sad m8.

Unless you have a really good job that you love, NEETcucks are better off than you.

Pray ffor the hedonist, for he knows not why he chases pleasure like a masters beck and call

I've been a NEET since 18, I am 22 now I fucking hate it. I feel like I'm achieving nothing and my depression set me back so far that I don't know how to do anything anymore.

Fuck all these posts that it's a good thing, being productive in life outweighs all this shit.

In saying that I do have a stable friendship group, I can appear a normie if I want to be, I'm relatively attractive and have been able to attract partners.

I think my biggest hurdle right now is getting back into life as an achiever as I once was. Being a NEET sucks and anyone who thinks it's good is a disgusting loser.

Normies will always find neets disgusting because given the choice they wouldn't work either. Neets exist because we can't let our shame overcome our anxiety about being a wagie. We're on Veeky Forums and we're all trying to improve ourselves so let's all be nice to eachother

this whole post tbqhfam. I fell for the NEET meme for 3 years and I was far more miserable than I ever was as a normie and it only got worse as time went on

>trying to improve ourselves
>supporting someone becoming a NEET

No. I'm not a normie and even I know being a NEET is stupid. It's not about the anxiety about being a wagie stop lying to yourself. It's because you're a weird social outcast LMFAO.

>Muh productive member of society
Stay mad.

So what do you do all day?

Like why do you describe yourself as a neet?

What are your plans to get back into normie life?

This describes me very well. If someone knows how to break the cycle please tell me

I’m a neet and still trying to figure out where the panic attacks and crippling anxiety is coming from. I’ve been on pills, therapists, Yoga, and meditation but still having these problems. Can’t find the root cause.

Too much ingested semen as an infant can cause your symptoms

I was never raped by the local priest or my uncles, so I’m thinking it’s neurlogical.

Basically this but i'm 20. Depression hit me so hard that it took my 3 years of college and it was only matter of time when i will commit suicide because i thought had no future and i'll be basically stuck in this 3rd world shithole reason being my college 3 year gap and i failed my +2 exam.Every day all i thought of was suicide.Up until 3 months ago i thought i would commide suicide within this year.My hygiene took massive hit in those 3 years.But a month ago i said to myself i should give myself one more chance and i found that 3 years gap don't really matter that much while acquiring student visa for foreign countries.I have decided to take things little by little.For example:Started brushing daily again,fixed sleeping habit,doing some light exercise[Stretching my legs and arms] even if it is inside my house,etc.Let's see how it goes now.

This was predicted in brave new world.
Huxley knew it all along.

You got me thinking, sorry for the long response.

To be honest video games have been an integral part of my life since I was young. I've always enjoyed other things but video games for the last five years especially League of Legends is what I've been wasting the vast majority of my time on. I did achieve challenger in that and I realized how big of a loser I had become, the majority of the people in these ranks you interact with also are just complete losers.

There's times like now where I just think about what lead me to where I am currently. I can cold turkey video games for several months at a time, but then all I do is eat sleep read gym. The only reason I am able to still socialize and be "normie" is because before all of this stupid mess I was an incredibly confident and outgoing person.

I've always been told I was good at everything I do growing up, but I never had ambition to become better. I was always content with just being told I was good. I value hard work over talent because when I look at myself as an example I feel absolutely disgusted.

I feel what gets to me the most is how hard my parents worked to become where they are, and that my brother already earns over $100,000 a year and he's only two years older than me. I feel like a disappointment despite having all the resources and information to achieve more.

I look back on when I started becoming this way and where I am currently so depressed because I could already be doing those productive things, being someone who is valuable.

Getting back into the normie life will take discipline and for me to get over where I could have been had I never become like this, but at the same time I am always reminded of the stupid path that I allowed to guide me.

People who say being a NEET is a good thing are just trying to make themselves feel good, I don't want to feel good about being a failure.

Good for you user, take it step by step, you'll get there.

Find small goals you can reach, and eventualy you those goals will become larger and larger

You know, not working in itself is already great, but knowing that there are """people""" out there getting sick thinking about you living the dream puts the cherry on top. Thank you OP.

>tfw get neet bux
>tfw normies are sponsoring my life, hobbies and lift

Exactly, at times where I withdrew from the completely from the world and everybody for months. I'd not shower, brush my teeth I smelt, I was disgusting, not to mention not moving and poor diet makes your body look like absolute shit.

I wouldn't even step into the bathroom because mirrors allowed me to see myself. I hated what I saw. I had a mindset of what's the point of looking good if nobody is going to see you, just that the most important person seeing you is yourself.

Now, I do keep my hygiene in routine, and I do gym, but because of those disgusting time periods I have such trouble looking into a mirror as remembering how I let myself go makes me feel absolutely terrible.

If I might give you some advice, steer clear from massive online video games that keep rewarding you with the next dot on the horizon for hours invested but once you reach that dot it never feels as good as you thought and you move onto the next thing to unlock.

I wasted a couple of years of my life doing that in games like wow, and other mmo's, until I realised it never ends and they keep you addicted.

I was like you, Always told I was talented, but I wasted that talent.

Then I decided to quit games like that, work on getting educated etc.

I now have a great job, steady girlfriend, and I still get to play games in my leasure time. Which is 10x as rewarding since leasure time is now is now more scarce.

Anything you get a virtualy limitedless supply of (free time in case of neets) stops becoming interesting eventualy.

So my advice would be, stop playing online games like wow or lol, that 'reward' you for putting copious amounts of time in it.

You'll find that meeting goals in real life, is much more satisfying and the rewards are far greater.

>all these peasants bragging about NEET bux

NEET bux isn't even long-term AND you have to look for work...

I'm on autismbux (its more than twice as much as neet bux) and it's for life and I don't have to look for work.

Lol exactly me. Even the brother thing. Never had to try at anything. I wish I could just be given a job honestly I am really smart and can handle any job I just don't know how to get one. Haven't had a job for 5 years what the fuck do I do when I have no resume. I'm gonna be 23 this fall. I played a fuckload of video games too but I'm done. I would rather die then spend one more second playing games so I'm fucking done

>muh hedonism
Let's listen to what a man smarter than either of us has to say:
>“The wealth required by nature is limited and is easy to procure; but the wealth required by vain ideals extends to infinity.”
>“Nothing is sufficient for the person who finds sufficiency too little”
>“If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires.”
>― Epicurus
A hedonist, by the way.

You know I specifically chose League way back in 2012 because it wasn't an MMO. I already had played Runescape for so long, I was like I need a game where I can just enter and exit.

Yes I have quit all games since May, I want to get educated, I just don't know what and I've been looking everywhere for so long.
It's always been the dream to have a University level education (Australia), and I am well aware it "doesn't matter" but at the same time it just feels like such an accomplishment. I feel as though I'll be leaning towards just working jobs and finding what I want.

Thankyou for your information though.

>You know I specifically chose League way back in 2012 because it wasn't an MMO

I wasn't talking just about MMO's though, also competitive online games with a large community. They also give you rewards in terms of rankign etc, avoid that shit, it will become a timesink

>and I am well aware it "doesn't matter"

In the real world it does matter, and despite what everyone will say, people will assign you more social status if you have it than if you don't. It will also open lots of doors for you in the future.

I would advise at some point you find something you are interested in, you are good at, provides a good challenge and has good carreer opportunities. And stick with it, even though it might not be perfect, no choice is.

Y'all NEETS need to clean up your bloody rooms and sort yourselves out

Why?

Not sure what your getting at here. Epicurean 'hedonism' refers to pleasure when there is an absence of pain. It's not the type of sensory overindulgence hedonism we associate with today.

Anyone who tells you being a NEET entails anything other that perpetual self loathing and loneliness is lying to you.
>t. NEET

>taking pride in the fact that you're literally leeching off everyone else because you're so useless you can't produce anything of worth in this world

I don't get it, neet means like no job right?
how do these people afford food, and internet?
mooching off parents?

Hate neets, but love this post

>Not sure what your getting at here. Epicurean 'hedonism' refers to pleasure when there is an absence of pain.
And if we classify boredom as pain it's still more acurate than the other suggestion, especially on this board.

If you have such a problem with it, maybe stop enab-
>tfw wagies can't stop

>mfw Universal Basic Income gets deployed and normies realize they wasted their whole life not being NEET

Yes

NEETs and capitalists will both burn once the workers unite!

>being productive in life outweighs all this shit
Working at a shitty job is not going to make you feel any better.

And adding more that my friends whom i thought they would be loser for their whole life were successful more than me in those 3 years.I just couldn't handle it,i cried every night thinking how that was even possible and how i was led to this.It got so bad i couldn't open by fb account[Yeah i know fb because i'm from a 3rd world shithole] because all i can see in my fb wall was my friends success and all of their pics such as:Most of the post their pics studying in foreign countries and my friends would always ask why you don't use fb?Where are you?What are you doing/,etc.I just couldn't take it.I have acknowledge now that it was part of my karma and i would never judge people ever again.I now open fb a/c atleast once a day even if i don't chat that much.

I can say from experience that this is false
I felt better washing dishes and fucking up my hands every night for $7/hour than I did sitting around doing nothing

How do i become neet?

>it was like this for me so it's like that for everyone else
You should at least try and speak for yourself.
I've had an exactly opposite situation.

You may be the one man alive that's beyond help, then.

I'm not a neet but I have a question about depression
I'm 23 and I work in an office for two years now but it's a low level position and I fucking hate it, but I also don't know what to do
Not knowing what to do with my life is making me depressed and it's getting worse and worse

>mfw neet for 8 years
>10 millions people without work in my country
>just tell my friends it's hard to find a job
>free money every month
>my gf parents are mad about my situation

this is truly the dream

>Wanted to see the NEET documentary.
>End up reading through a NEET support group.

Depression comes from when you're doing shit you don't really want to; When you're living a lie. You're forcing a square peg in to a round hole. Figure out what it is that makes you happy, and just do it regardless of what anyone says. You're out of tune with yourself; Learn to dance to the beat of your own drum instead of trying to stay in tune with the rest of the chucklefucks who willingly do that shit to themselves, breh.

>sitting around doing nothing
So the problem is you being too stupid to make use of your time.

21 Years of age NEET here

>parents made me drop out at 14 to teach me about "responsibilities" because I was a bit of a troubled kid
>worked in construction (nonunion)
>hit 16
>wanted to go back to school and attempt to at least get a diploma (or G.E.D?)
>told parents
>parents didn't like the idea
>whatever
>put education on hold
>hit 20
>realize I have no education
>no friends
>no social life/skills
>never had a GF
>virgin
>still live with my parents
>while all that is happening I get replaced at work by an illegal Somali who they can pay less
>on top of that, I get ridiculed by my parents every moment of the day
>when going downstairs can hear my dad telling my 19 y/o brother who never held a job in his life about how useless I am to this family

I simply lost motivation to exist anymore.

vimeo.com/28466163

>being this delusional
>/THINKING/ you're """enjoying""" life
ah man its just sad desu

It's perfectly possible to be happy with little, whether you can understand or accept that or not, user.

They guy with the sunnies
Hahaha

How about you fucking leave this shitty as fuck household and break contact with your retarded as fuck parents you fucking cuck
I'd rather live under a bridge than have such parents fuck

Fuck guys, just go get a job and fuck fellow subway workers and smoke dope in the walk in. I mean it's not hard. Neet = bum

>"y-you're not really enjoying your life.. y-you need 8 hours a day spent on someone else's agenda to be happy, r-right fellow normies?"

Tell me more about the ingredients of happiness, wagecuck.

this tbqaf

Just imagine throwing away a third of your day, and that's not even including the commute.Together with sleeping, what is there left of life?

/g/ makes me feel bad I'm a web developer
Veeky Forums makes me feel bad I'm a skinny ottermode soon to be

but this thread makes me feel grateful that I have the passion of a sports anime protagonist for life

Try and figure out what youre doing to contribute to your parents hostility towards you

>mfw there will always be neets
>mfw there will always be wagecucks
Just imagine if all the wagecucks quit. Then who would take care of the neets?
I'd hate to imagine where we would be if everyone in history decided to not work to better the world. You don't just work to buy shit for your vanity.

>I fucking hate it. I feel like I'm achieving nothing and my depression set me back so far that I don't know how to do anything anymore.
This. Unironic NEETfags are psychologically damaged and are rationalizing it, or they are genuinely brats who are incapable of comprehending any other lifestyle.

I never was a full NEET, I was always part-time employed or still in school, but I had a mostly shut-in phase. It fucks you up.

>passion of a sports anime protagonist for life
Fuck, I've always wanted that.

>/g/ and Veeky Forums
You should browse those ironically, no one has a fucking clue what they're talking about.

You might be able to get some legal action against your parents. You dropped out at 14, and your parents were influential in not getting your GED the first time.

Fuck them.

Also
>nonunion cuck
That's what happens. Don't fuck over the Somali, but you may as well report your employer for hiring illegals.

>they are genuinely brats who are incapable of comprehending any other lifestyle.
>I never was a full NEET
huh

Wtf dude you look great! It doesn't hurt to get bigger but you have an athletic body there

In the sense that their enjoyment of not having responsibilities overrides their awareness of the psychological damage of isolating themselves.

wage rage

>psychological damage of isolating themselves
Do you have no social life outside of work, user? That can't be healthy

I've been neet for 2 years and i feel like scum, Trying to get a job but don't interview well

>McDik

>parents made me drop out
>not instantly calling child protective services

remember you have rights as a US citizen that your parents can't take from you

Good thing you speak for literally everyone right?

>fire out what it is that makes you happy and just do it regardless of what anyone says

Except being a neet that doesnt apply =^)

I find it hard to hate on modern western men when i see the propaganda theyve been put through by media/education and in many cases their personal lifes

I only get mad when you can tell that they know that you are right but still wont change their ways then again it is related to in some cases 2-3 decades of abuse and brainwashing.

The few who make it though are worth watching because you can literally watch the transformation in real time

>Delusional, incapable of maintaining himself, worthless, friendless, probably virgin, with an insufferable personality, no one likes you, eternal boredom, threw your youth away
>Living the dream
Lmao

>I only get mad when you can tell that they know that you are right but still wont change their ways
What do you think you're right about, user?

If that elaborate fantasy helps you pay for my lifestyle then more power to you, wagie.

>Was neet, getting paid enough to pay bills and eat, not enough to enjoy all the freetime I had
>Now getting paid 5k a month, not much but can enjoy my freetime and go overseas for a month every 2 years with my girlfriend

I prefer being employed.

>not enough to enjoy all the freetime I had
Good thing I don't have that problem then.

>women disgusted by you
>will never have money or respect

Day of the rope when

I don't really blame guys like that. I've never fucked an American girl even though I know I could get one. You have to put in much more effort for overweight, bitchy women that aren't really worth much in a long-term relationship.

I live in China and it's just way easier to get better, gorgeous women.

wait, are you a chink from chinkland?

Tell us more