Snake oil

It makes ya stronger man

>grow grow GROW my little hairs
>nice and thick like a grizzly bear
>make my ugly birds NEST
>into a dense FOREST
>tired of hiding my SHAME
>I want to show off a manly lions MANE

Yes it causes extra water retention and you "look" bigger. Stop taking it for a few days and you'll get a little smaller. Probably not enough for anyone else to notice, but it drives me nuts.
There's also the ATP thing, which is harder to test on yourself

Is this real or a meme?

I took it for 8 months , after the 6 i noticed my hair line started to fall and my hair got thin , I quit creatine , started coconut oil twice a week on it and betacarotene pills twice a day with garlic pills and zink, it's being 5 months and my hair is coming back to what it used to be , thicker and beautiful, also wash my hair and condition it twice a week wed/sat

Creatine increases test and DHT. If you don't plan it right your balding will accelerate.

If your dad had hair at 40 you're fine.

My dad has a thick head of hair but my brother is bald
I'm 26 with thick blond locks but I'm not counting my chickens just yet

already bald

i win

get big and beat up people with hair

i'm 28; my dad when bald at 18, and i took creatine for a few months when i was a teen
it's only a matter of time
pic related

This. I fell for the creatine meme, and, no kidding, after 3 years of constant use, I'm the only one in my family that's getting bald. I'm not even into my 30's, fuck.

>Running 750mg tren/week with 500mg test/week
>No hair loss, no acne
Thank God my genes don't suck.

was it worth? That 1 inch bicep inflation for losing all your hair?

My dads been bald since he was 23. Guess I'll sacrifice some gains to keep a nice hairline for a few more years

Creatine doesn't do any differnece for me I feel like, I think it's a huge rip off. Same goes for basically every person I've talked to irl, but seems to work for everyone on fit for some reason

hahaha hairfags can't take creatine because MUH LOOKS MUH WOMEN pathetic

First three weeks at the gym without suplements I struggled benching 90lbs, after three more weeks on creatine I'm approaching 1pl8, could be just delayed noob gains though.

you actually get those type of genes from your mother. check your uncle/grandad instead.

Creatine hairloss is a meme desu

I find that creatine doesnt make me "stronger" but I have more stamina during higher rep sets. Doing a set of 8-12 I feel a noticeable difference. I also don't notice any "bloat" like others claim.

Eat your balding powder and be quiet

yes. yes.

it only makes you bald if you have cuck genetics

Both my grand fathers are 70+ and full head of hair. Neither can grow a full beard though:(