Rate this keto dinner

Rate this keto dinner

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/240744/paleo-baked-eggs-in-avocado/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these boards ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Seriously, I'm about to resurrect hitler so he can show you how to use an oven

You should probably feel bad for being so poor

Brian, i'm gonna type as drunk as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I'm being 100%t serious. Sorry we don't cook shit that was previously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and Bartle & James' winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a $1,000,000 house on the beach, im seriously.. don't ever potst your fucking poverty dinner on Veeky Forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot's ass.

Sincerely
Chad

Enjoy your heart attack and shit performance

and indigestion/liquid shits

Rancid farts/10

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anonymous again.

Avocado are overhyped. They taste like nothing.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Mfw in Mexico is impossible to buy an avocado

Enjoy our fruit.

score the avacado fruit into a checker pattern, don't cut through the skin. Put olive oil in the center with a little worsheshter sauce and pepper. Throw that bitch on the grill. Dump the oil out and sear the fruit side before removing...try it.

I spent two weeks in queretaro about a month ago. Had avocado every day. Where the fuck do you live?

ayylmao. aware

Breakfast/10

another user. But he's probably from the north like myself. All of our avocado is exported because $$ and then they fuck us over with high prices because of shortage. The south gets to keep more avocados and don't get cucked so hard.

Ah. Makes sense. Because everywhere I went from San Miguel to acapulco had avocado.

try what?

How does a vegan or keto bulk ?

Nigger, that can't be more than 400 calories. Either you're on a cut or you eat a shitload of meals every day.

>Vegan
They can't
>Keto
Eating an asston more than usual

You cut avocados the wrong way

ignore him, he needs to pretend hes le chef and dump random shit into an avocado just to eat it
literally just use lemon juice

B-but is so expensive.

Those eggs look disgusting

Don't listen to them OP, they're just edging cause you're not as good of a cook as their mother.

>ruining a perfectly good avocado with needless bullshit and calories
fatass

Seriously everybody knows scrambled eggs are king

This, if they ain't black on the bottom you're doing it wrong.

Explain

wow i didn't know joe rogan posted on Veeky Forums

>
why do people do keto? serious question?

nigga, avocados are great, just not meant to be eaten plain.

lime

cringe thread

Literally the same dinner i had desu except i had 3 bacon strips as well

Nice.

Because people like wrecking their cholesterol for the promise of quick weight loss.

I LOST OVER 10KG ON ADF FASTING EATING LOADS OF CARBS WHILE HAVING A LOW THYROID AND BEING ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

KETOGENIC SHIT IS A JOKE (ive tried it for years before, it made me lose weight at the time because i was eating the same boring shit all the time i didnt wanna eat much, while ADF fasting makes me eat less on eating days because im more focused on enjoying the meal, i dont feel starting neither)

STARVING, not starting....

It's supposed to be cut perpendicular to that angle. It's not wrong but just my personal preference

thanks i didnt get an oblique workout earlier

I have never heard of anyone cutting it that way. What's the point? Less exposed surface area on the other half?

>cut it perpendicular
>it still looks the same because Avocados, like most fruit, are 3D symmetrical

bro thats only 23g protein. and 400 calories. assuming no oil.

I ate my 100% protein egg whites with turkey paddies.

187% DV cholesterol.... no thanks

He clearly means like pic related, you obtuse motherfucker

Personally, I started it to help cut down below 12% bodyfat. I never quit it because it's the only thing I've found that keeps my depression and anxiety in check. Don't even have to take any meds anymore.

>keto

nice meme

>still believes cholesterol is bad

I thought the internet was supposed to bring in a new age of information, but people like you are still as dense as ever

>reality is dense and belief-based
Wew

I'd rather have the eggs boiled and I have recently been spraying everything with curry and black pepper because of some anti inflammatory stuff I read somewhere.

Other than that seems okay-ish assuming the mushrooms and eggs have been cooked in some sort of fat.

bake your eggs in your avocado, it's super easy and fucking delicious

allrecipes.com/recipe/240744/paleo-baked-eggs-in-avocado/

It's okay OP, nobody's looking. And if they are, they're not going to judge. Just go ahead and eat the whole avocado.

Have been adding apple cider vinegar to the avocado (tbsp). Also like 25g cheddar and 2 tbsp sour cream on the eggs with hot sauce.

Does anybody remember that thread where people would repeat various shit again, again and again? Shit was surreal.

It's practically not eating sugar and carbs, right? Sugar and carbs aren't really that much needed and only cause teeth problems.

>keto
Enjoy your high LDL

Chefs always cut lengthwise around it. Try next time. Much easier to remove nut

Lemon, pepper, salt, onions, sweet red bell pepper.

2017 and not eating the nut

>dangerous fad diets

Lmao, keto improves most peoples' blood lipid profiles.
Raising you HDL, lowering your triglycerides and ever so slightly raising your LDL is not 'wrecking'.

Helped me get rid of acne and depression.

>onions
Not a good idea on keto unless you use the granulate in small amounts

>Raise your LDL and HDL even though you're LOSING WEIGHT
>When even the twinkie diet would lower both if weight loss occured .

Blood lipid profiles becoming just only slightly worse during a weight loss is a serious sign of unhealthiness .

The blood lipid profile becomes significantly better, though.
A raise in HDL and a significant drop in Tris greatly improves your Tri/HDL ratio which is the best indicator of CVD.

It's better to have marginally elevated LDL and a great tri/hdl ratio than a high tri/hdl ratio and low LDL.

every time

hey buddy, you don't have to eat just eggs every day. This is usually what i eat a day, and its more than enough.

you can even get away with shit like frying cheese and bacon, so don't be too cautious with the food

If you're gonna just splash yoghurt over your veg, why not just cream everything together in a pan then season it

an't nothing wrong with some ranch, it doesn't do shit to my keto, also considering a meal like is essentially all I eat a day, I can get away with certain things.

That being said, I usually cook my broccoli with grass fed butter to give it some extra taste

whats the white shit on the brocoli?

>no visible spice or oil on the avocado

Absolutely unacceptable

I like to boil the nut for 20 minutes before I eat it. Does that make me a pussy?

sugar is a carb you poopy head.

Dude I live in Florida.. Fresh Avocados form Mexico available everywhere.
3 for $5 sometimes 5 for $5 other times 2 for $5
Avocados fluctuate wildly in price every week

Looks like a final meal in a Romanian prison.