Good news fit, /ourboy/ made it. If he can do it so can you

Good news fit, /ourboy/ made it. If he can do it so can you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boogie has very clear skin for an obese man. He'd probably be attractive if he was thin or fit since he's tall as well. damn

Holy fuck Boogs is shredded
I'm mirin those traps.
>Starting Surgery 5x5 paid off

>5'10
>tall

I'm so happy for him, now watch as Veeky Forums loses their shit!

>5'10
>500+ pounds
>Veeky Forums idolizes this disgusting motherfucker

Yep, that makes sense.

t. 5'4" manlet

I can't believe it. He made it.

The absolute madman.

Of an adequate height, at least

It does actually.
This guy here , represents like 70% of fit.

I've met boogie irl and he's 5'4" at best. His weight makes his spine lean forward

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE

tfw this hamemperor gets skin as clear as an angels. and not even tretinoin helps me

Doesn't this mean though that his diet is restricted for the rest of his life with only water to drink?

He look like if Sam from Game of Thrones was high

It's gross that there are people on this board that are unironically stoked about this. I knew there were a bunch of closet fatty r9k bots here.

What exactly was this surgery? Hes still fat?

That's not /ourboy/

Hang in there Buggs.

Also this how is it even possible that his skin is so clear, doesn't the foods have any impact on it?

>5'10
>500+ pounds
HAH, no one can have have that much muscle and not be roiding

the permabulk of the century

He's /ourking/

>hey Veeky Forums finally decided to make a change, read the stick but doesn't mention much about gastric bypass surgery. Can we get a lap band vs gastric sleeve thread going?

future of Veeky Forums

It's not a liposuction, it was a gastric bypass. They made the volume of his stomach physically smaller so he will be forced to eat less.

Boogie was right; We're all gonna make it. If he made it (and didn't die) why can't we?

Pic unrelated.

>made it
>still 500+ lbs

>all these fasting threads
Are we there yet?

he's gonna fuck it up drinking soda and eating ice cream

He's been doing the post-op diet for 3 weeks and said he was surprised he had no problems doing it.

>hey guys does not eating work?

Boogie's wife is the master of angle shots.

She's obese too.

>Finally gets his stomach stapled
>Still ends up eating too much so it doesnt even have an effect
Calling it.

then why didn't he just stick to that diet? fucking retard proved he can do it on his own then says "I've tried crash dieting before and always put the weight back on". Mother fuckers whole life is a crash diet now and he's gonna have this mentality that he has an edge now that makes it impossible to overeat

kek you can tell she's a hambeast from that pic

Because he wouldnt stick to it, he only stuck to it because he had to for the surgery. He'd never stick to a life of protein shakes and 800 calories a day.

The gastric band makes you feel full much quicker than without.

Bad luck fat fucks, it's not the surgery that kills people it's the infection they get during first week or 2 of recovery, boogie will still die.

>tfw when you realize you've got years worth of "weight loss update" videos ahead of you to monetize

I just want him to start roiding and kill his wife. I message him constantly about this

That fucking face

What the fuck is wrong with her face.

My neighbor had a similar procedure and just carried around a magic bullet. Saw her blend cake and cream at a BBQ and drink it. She'd drink pop and sweet girly drinks that was too fizzy, then she'd have to excuse herself and go throw up. These fucking people man.

his wife is so fucking cute. Jelly af

Its going to be worthless then,his problem is not physical, aside from being a hamplanet i mean, is mental.
This faggot is going to be back overeating by next week.

you don't get to be 500+lbs if you ever listen to that "I'm full" feeling

Boobie needed a psychiatrist not a surgeon

Fucking lol

Yes hes no longer allowed to drink anything carbonated such as soda and cant stomach meat to well for the first year. Hes going to lose like 200 pounds at least in the next 365 days

>survives surgery
>drinks a Mtn Dew tomorrow and dies

Absolutely awesome. Veeky Forums can hate all they want but boogie is fucking inspiring. If he can make it we all fucking can, that simple.

I hope one day I have what it takes to get unnecessary surgery, what an inspiration.

>Well...i think i earned this delicious dew and half a wedding cake.

preach

bottom tier bait

Doesn't mean anything when people can get this surgery for free thanks to taxpayers and the mainstream mindset is that these kinds of surgeries are the "magic pill" to end their obesity. He clearly hasn't done much of anything on the mental side so don't expect much.

good job boogie i'm glad you survived but the real challenge is ahead - sticking to your diet.

what is inspiring about a guy going on surgery instead of losing weight by himself?

high as fuck

I wonder if the doctors who have to deal with these hamspreaders are as disgusted as I am

Well its debatable whether boogie will follow through, but this surgery does work for a lot of people

are you really suggesting that I should pay for my health? he he, that's funny eh..

He's not going to have much choice, will he? From what I understand this surgery changes your body in such a way that trying to eat like he did before wouldn't even be possible, right?

Admittedly, I know very little about this type of procedure.

Also: How much loose skin is he going to have after dropping a significant chunk of the weight?

All the surgery does is literally make your stomach smaller. In most cases they are still fatties years afterwards but theyre just overweight people, not morbidly obese people. Which would be a huge improvement for boogie.

Dudes gonna be like a flying squirrel.

Didn't she fucking leave him? I didn't see the stream. Or was that just her bluffing because she was mad at him at the time or something?

I'm inspired because I know if boogie can do it I can also sit on my ass and play video games and eat all day and not have to think about personal growth or development until my weight becomes such an issue that I can't go to the toilet anymore and my caregiver threatens to leave me and no matter what I say about wanting to change and improve in the back of my mind is that magic reset button that is gastric bypass surgery

Boogie has amazing skin and hair for a 45 year old man who abused his body like crap his whole life.

It's almost a crime.

He really needs to shave that patch of elephant pubes he calls a beard, shits nasty

If he tries it will seriously injure or kill him.

But that might not stop him from desperately trying to hit the pleasure button like usual.

He's not over the hump yet.

Fat hides wrinkles, that skin is stretched to it's max. If he does lose the weight he's gonna look real fucking different soon.

What did he get? gastric bypass or band?

He's gonna look like Penn Gillette, a melted candle

Boogies caregiver detected

Apparently according to Boogie she was talking about something else entirely and he overreacted, but he read the text outloud on the stream and she did speak of leaving him, but i think she had changed her mind.

He's fat, it's like a deflated balloon vs inflated

Look up a guy called Chris Moyles, he lost a lot of weight but looks 55 at 43

because the fatty released his pack of autist sycophants on her and she realized she'd be hounded for life

hehe nah

Are you retarded

maybe he'll lose enough weight to find his dick again and get get his dopamine fix from jackin' it

can someone post the screencap of boogie with a trip calling someone a beta cuck here like a week ago
pls
pls pls

then he can nofap and be an inspiration all over again

>nah bro 2/10
take a look

boogie will die in the next 5 years

dubs confirm

His face makes me want to pummel him to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4

Told you, the Queen of Angle shots.

From that fat girl angle i already can tell she at least as fat as Boogey.
But i need to see their bull's blackness to get a good estimate.

please tell me how he has made it

Jesus christ...never trust a woman with basic photoshop skillz.

Anyone who subject herself to the type of relationship she has voluntarily has all sorts of demons and baggage.

She's basically a nurse for a sexually unavailable manchild. I would love to be a fly on the wall of her parents living room.

Whats up assholes? I made it.

Fuck you all :)

start drinking mtn dew shakes

>5'10
>adequate height
choose one
t. 7'4 masterrace

He's just going to fuck this up just like evrey other diet he tried in his life. He'40 and never been on a diet more than a few weeks to a month at best, he's never going to make it. he just spots excuse after excuse. the man is quitter at dieting. he will be fat for the last 3 years of his life. he might as well not get the surgery and start eating burgers again, getting under the knife won't do him good.

Mein Gott, it's huge.
Nah she has somehow a thin normal face, maybe surgery there too.

you gonna pay for your skin removal with your patreon chump bux?

HE HAS NOT EVEN DONE ANYTHING

You're not Boogie. I know because I'm basically Sherlock Holmes.

S H A V E
H
A
V
E

This is probably true. I used to watch some of his videos like 4 years ago cause I fell for his schtick of "my life is so hard i dindu nuffin these cookies magically fly into my mouth I can totally lose this weight xd" and I actually believed that crap and was hopeful for him to stop being a landwhale and turn his life around. Years later and I can see that was a mistake cause this fat fuck is addicted to misery as much as he is to food. Fuck this hamplanet piece of shit begging for money and support while he's slowly killing himself.

>If he can do it so can you.

>literally has to mutilate his stomach because he doesn't have the willpower to stop shoving food into his fat fucking face
>this is an accomplishment worth commending