Found my FIANCEE WITH THIS DUDE

So I was/still am crazy in love with my first and only love of my life. We met 5 years ago and all went very good so i proposed to marry her.

Fast forward 3 years in the relationship (2 years ago) I found she had changed. While we were out on a lovely trip I caught her flirting on chat with another man, she broke in tears and said it ment nothing... A few weeks later she suddenly wants to go on a vacation. Of course I could not tolerate this behaviour, so even though i love(d) her sooooooooo much I had to tell her that she has to choose between me or that bullshit. Told her if she goes through with the vacation I would not be able to see her the same again ever.

She chose to fcking go on the vacation anyway. I was heartbroke. I did not understand why she chose that while i gave her all my love, took her to 5 vacations to explore the world together and bond, and even proposed and we talked about how to raise the kids etc... she chose the fcking vacation...

I've been heartbroken for the last 2 years and checking her social media from time to time. She seemed to be heartbroken also and focussing on work the last 2 years. Just now I found a picture on social media from her being with some random fcking refugee.
I am so furious I do not know what to do. It is 4 am and i cant stop thinking how the girl I gave everything, chooses a fcking vacation over me and now this pic with this other dude. I am ready to go and kill him. I am a trained fighter so I am somewhat afraid I might actually kill the dude in my rage.

Pic related left girl is said girl, and left guy is the fckn other man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSsiS-v6_6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Damn your wife is a cutie whats her number?

>I am a trained fighter so I am somewhat afraid I might actually kill the dude in my rage.

>she broke in tears and said it ment nothing...

yeah tears means she felt caught / couldn't deal with what she was doing and the reality of you. 2 worlds crashing together.

>It is 4 am and i cant stop thinking how the girl I gave everything

obviously not everything if she wants to go get it from some other guy.

man I hate to sound like a dick. I recently ended a 3 year relationship. my ex doesn't have a blues clue on what shes doing. Sounds like your ex is the same.

just move on man. lift and explore life. build yourself up more. and you'll find a better one along the way.

You don't attract what you want. you attract who you are. date for certain stages in your life. when you're ready to settle down and have kids the right one will come along.

Don't have the time to read your blog bro, but try SS+GOMAD

so you broke up 2 years ago and are still obsessed with her>? You need to move on man. She just didn't love you, and I can tell from your post you were hoping she still would.

You sound like a faggot ass bitch.

I'll fckin kill you basterd

Yes she did not love me it seems. That is very clear.
The big problem is HOW THE FUCK do you just move on like that.

We had a real deep bond, we shared everything, we felt each other, we supported each other, I helped her get through a rough time with her alcoholic father. She helped me through a rough time my brother became a suicid emo. We did things for each other always, if one felt bad we would find unique ways to how to make the other feel better. Giving a massage, cooking a favorite meal, literally jumped in my strong arms when i came in the street and she was waiting for me, and that smile and the sparkling eyes..

How can someone give it all up.... I cannot comprehend, this makes me feel like my whole life is based on lies. What is real in this life if even this intense love was not real?

>You don't attract what you want. you attract who you are. date for certain stages in your life. when you're ready to settle down and have kids the right one will come along
You should move 9n but this part of your post was garbage. As a man who has wronged plenty of women, I can tell you: People do not attract what they are. That's absurd.

>The big problem is HOW THE FUCK do you just move on like that

dude. fucking chill. here is what you do.

fucking cry. just fucking cry as much as you can. keep crying. then stop. collect yourself and move on.

it's weird and your bearings in life are all fucked up. go for long walks and collect yourself. reconnect with friends, start new hobbies and move on.

>As a man who has wronged plenty of women

garbage in garbage out. you wronged women ?

you learnt. meaning you attracted women to learn from. you are in a stage in your life that you are learning and discovering yourself.

a lost person attract women who are also lost.

Kill the fucker. And if you can, her too. She cheated on you a long time ago, take revenge.

clarify this:

"my ex doesn't have a blues clue on what shes doing. Sounds like your ex is the same."

in what way?

where did you find my picture? you hacker

lol not gonna fall for that trap

yeah I am very family focussed, I am always with my little cousins (26 of them) and live a stable live.
If I attract who I am, she must have had babies with me being a loyal woman...

Bro i cried for everytime I allowed myself to think about her the firste 3 months Tried working out, picking new hobbies, a new fucking career moving to a new home/environment. The emptiness still remains bro...

that would provide some solace to my soul.....

women are the ultimate meme, she chose a fucking vacation over you? You better believe she was fucking some other dude on her vacation. OP the only thing you can really do is channel your rage into lifting and self improvement. Focus on a career and your gains, make something of yourself so when someone better comes along you can upgrade and wait till that dumb cunt messages you saying she's "happy" for you and your new gf aka she's a jealous whore.

Jesus dude, you seem like a crybaby
It is harsh indeed and I feel your pain - I've got a story of my own (which is not relevant now but it allows me to understand) - but you HAVE TO MOVE THE FUCK ON
She made it clear that she does not know what the fuck she is doing with her life AND that she doesn't want nor need you and you're crying at 4am for her, seriously?

Does it matter now what she did? It does not, it's over and what she does now is none of your business. Some women exactly like dogs running towards a bit of food in every corner of their life, it just happened that you got caught along, like one of those pieces of food.

Fucking drop her. Delete her memories. Pick yourself up and move on with your life. Easier said than done of course, but what are you going to do, keep crying in your corner eh, tough "trained fighter"? You're barely a man right now, you faggot

Keep changing and evolving, always, or stay still like a broken piece of shit. Your choice.

My friend, the mere fact that you both supported each other in rough times doesn't in many people's mind amount to a significant bond.

I'm picking on this part of your statement because a lot of people - not just guys - get hung up on things like this. It becomes a historic fact and doesn't form part of their present thinking in so far as their perception of you as their romantic partner.

What this girl did to you was wrong, but it's done now and she has made her choice. Your obsessing over her really only hurts you, she doesn't care. Like she might care in a platonic way that she hurt you, but not in a way that returns her back to you.

The only way to move on is to move on with someone else. Trust me, if you can feel such a way once for someone you can find it again.

Just please act with a bit more composure in future, you sound very emotional which isn't a good look for a man. Good luck.

Look OP, your mudshark of a girlfriend is going to get her cummupins, in this decade or in the ones to follow. Fuck her, and fuck you for still giving a flying fuck about this dirt whore. Go lift some fucking weights, get your life together and then come back in 10 years time and compare where your life has gone, if she hasn't already landed herself in a ditch.

You honestly sound like you have very low intelligence and low emotional intelligence, you can't even type and spell properly.

It's been 2 years, get over it, move the fuck on, she screwed you over, she didn't want you enough, you were probably an insecure emotional baby.

Learn from it and don't make the same mistakes, but instead you just blame everyone else and be angry. You can blame her, she was a bitch, but you're clearly not faultless either.

THE FUCK? IS THAT JAWDAT AND ADEL?

>cheated and got with a muslim

Really steams ya that she picked the brown fellow over you, eh? Another white girl BLACKED and there's nothing you can do but cry about it to Veeky Forums.

You got cucked by a chad. Nothing else to it. The only way to beat chads is to become one yourself

stop calling them "refugees", they're INVADERS or "ILLEGALS" if you prefer

t. OP responding to himself in his dogshit tier bait thread

OP you're a fucking loser.

Neither of them even think of you anymore.

Can't you see he's a sickly woman/child, very malnourished. You fucking nazi bigot I can't believe you wouldn't help these poor women/children, I mean just look at that photo, what a defenseless, poor war refugee.

>being this much of a cuck
I blame modern feminism. Men grow up believing they are equal to women. When in fact, males exist to provide genetic diversity, and for females we are just playthings they can use and throw away when they want. Thats the way the world works for them.

Sounds like you need to

>M A N U P
>A
>N
>
>U
>P

You're getting cucked by some curry looking Jihadi motherfucker.

I hope your still not with this girl?

bro i would give such firm advice myself If i saw a post like this.

And I do not want to allow myself to give into self wallowing, but honestly.
What is the point in having the body of a greek god, being funny, intelligent, masters degree, good career, etc (all things i worked hard for also after the breakup)... But what the fck is the point in all of it? I never wanted a career for the career, I dont give a fck about the money or status.

The only reason I strived to become the best version of myself was to be able to provide for my loved ones. My wife my kids. Be a good role model etc.

Now I know that I will never know love again. I can never trust anyone after this... the perfect relationship, she even acted more in love then I could have ever wished or dream of. And only to find out that it is all a big lie on her part...
How could I ever trust or love someone now. I have no more reason for having ambitions. What is the point if i am more succesfull and fit in a few years, but still empty inside?

Oh my god kill yourself baitcuck

You are so pathetic

I haven't met a single couple past 24 that was their first.

>She wasn't the right one
>Your addicted to your own sadness
>Lift more and focus on career

Stop looking at yourself as a victim and take some personal responsibility for being a bitch.

Oh and fuck you.

Thank you for your sincere advice my friend.
Yes i need more composure, indeed.

Bro it is 4 am in the morning, and im dealing with deep issues... i am not focusing on spelling right now you nazi.

Then how do you suggest finding a loyal loving woman in this fantasy of yours? or you think it is alpha to act like a horny teenager for the rest of your life?

Did you even read the thread?

This is not fckn bait, people who truly experience love actually care about it. This is not temptation island where no one gives a shit.

damn shes hot, wayyy out of your league obviously

Not Veeky Forums related. Go to /adv/

I tried to give you honest, cold hard advice, I'm glad it didn't get completely ignored.

>And I do not want to allow myself to give into self wallowing
The moment you snap in insight realizing that it all wasn't for nothing and this was all but a small, repairable waste, you won't feel pain anymore. I hope it happens soon

>The only reason I strived to become the best version of myself was to be able to provide for my loved ones. My wife my kids. Be a good role model etc.
You seem like a good guy, you're just kinda desperate and without control of your emotions. Life will teach you a lesson (like it is doing the last years), learn from it, don't just cry over it

>Now I know that I will never know love again.
Bullshit. I felt the same way. It has been 5 years since a similar disgrace happened and while I still haven't found love again, I feel completely able to. We just have to find the right girl, it is unfair, but what CAN we do other than improve ourselves?

Allow yourself to feel alive again, only you can do that. Again,
>Keep changing and evolving, always, or stay still like a broken piece of shit. Your choice.

and cue music 1...2... action.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSsiS-v6_6M

>We had a real deep bond, we shared everything, we felt each other, we supported each other, I helped her get through a rough time with her alcoholic father. She helped me through a rough time my brother became a suicid emo. We did things for each other always, if one felt bad we would find unique ways to how to make the other feel better. Giving a massage, cooking a favorite meal, literally jumped in my strong arms when i came in the street and she was waiting for me, and that smile and the sparkling eyes..

youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0

>I am a trained fighter so I am somewhat afraid I might actually kill the dude in my rage.

>She seemed to be heartbroken also

Does she still seem heartbroken?

Pick yourself up and make yourself into the person who in 5 years time she's gonna wish she stayed with, you're 2 years behind btw. When she comes back to the old town with crows feet and 'turns up' at a friends wedding without a date or invite... Or a bar... Or wants to catch up with old mutual friends, or some way back into your life. You thank her for leaving because the way you two were heading you would have both ended up on dead end street with kids or something, and back then that would have satisfied you. Then ask her about her old relationships... They will have all turned sour. Then... Then you ask out her little sister... The one who was 15 when you broke up 8 years earlier.

Let the hate consume you user.

yes honest advice is always appreciated, no matter how hard.
I learned from it, but what?
That I can never trust that the love and loyalty of a woman is real?

So now what, what CAN i do? Should i accept never finding real love and just find a woman i can live with and make kids and hope for the best with the kids at least?

Damn, that dude is bald and fat what the fuck

Your ex has bad taste

I broke up with my ex about 9 months ago and I just told myself one day that I would stop lurking her shit because fuck her. I haven't looked at her social media or tried checking up on her in 6 months OP and let me tell you how freeing that shit is.

Just use the rage to get a temporary boost to your lifts and move on.

You must be an ugly dicklet if she left you for a bald mexican.

>date hometown girl for almost 4 years
>started in HS prom
>beautiful, conservative, from my church
>with me as i went through military college
>love her
>talk about marriage a lot
>senior year of college
>making plans to propose
>make an arrangement of "all i ask of you" for my buddies to play as I ask her

>dumps me
>says god told her to
>as i ask her more about it, that becomes less of a central motivator
>just didn't love me like I loved her

>oneitis hard
>start lifting
>get a bumble
>match with a girl
>go on dates
>still heartbroken on oneitis

>things pick up with new girl
>beautiful and wonderful
>start going steady
>talk to oneitis again after 3 months
>she had been chatting up Chad from high school
>before we broke up
>i'm pissed
>dude was a drug abuser but now he's starting a ministry
>can't sleep that night
>lay on a concrete bench outside at my college for hours

>ff some months
>graduated
>everything is perfect with new girl
>tell her I love her
>planning a future
>lingering thoughts about oneitis
>remember how much better my new girl is

You gotta try and move on, but I had never felt a force like that heartbreak

Thanks for reading my blog post

>crying over unfaithful racemixer

Maybe lay off the estrogen supplements

i know its a joke, but this makes me think maybe roids would be beneficial?

Lel just keep punching holes in the wall and using your tears as lube as you jerk off to fantasies of race war

>"my ex doesn't have a blues clue on what shes doing. Sounds like your ex is the same."

your ex is clearly just doing the whole "lets see where my life goes" . my ex did the same.

she doesn't seem to have any real plans. now shes on "vacation" sounds to me like some wishful plans to find a guy to settle down with thats not you.

my ex. she has no REAL concrete plans. shes back in school getting something that MIGHT.. MIGHT have a job for her. then perhaps a few years at that to get her job life going. then what? kids ? marriage? my ex is just sorta lost. she doesn't really have any real plans in her life. just going with the flow.

>The emptiness still remains bro...

dude grow the fuck up. there are men that had their lives ruined by divorce. children and money involved. lawyers etc.

oh boo hoo I lost a girl I use to date. grow up

Listen to this user OP. It's really not worth it. You could strap up and do some gangsta shit but what happens after? She didn't love you and it's a good thing she isn't around anymore.

Keep in mind that you hope the other guy is enjoying the taste of your dick. You used that shit up so be glad you don't have to deal with her anymore

Just got out of a long relationship. You need to block her on everything. Then you need to focus on improving your life, be it lifting, money and career, etc. Just improve. Finally, you need to fucking get laid. One week after my ex broke up with me I hate fucked the shit out of this red hair chick.

Your mistake was caring in the first place. Remember this advice, "Men adore, women admire." Men can love thing despite their flaws. Women simply seek status and resources. That's it. Being a woman must honestly suck; that is, knowing you'll always be stupider, weaker, and viewed as nothing more than an object by Jews and Chads. Tragically comical, kek.

she doesnt fucking love you anymore you dickhead. You need to understand that. You think youre so great so move onto another bitch. The more time you spend crying over her while she gets dicked down by akhmed the less time you have finding someone else. Either way if you kill him she'll hate you and still miss the taste of his dick. Get over it fag.

From the way you're writing, it sounds like she moved away from you slowly but surely. My guess would be because you're a weak individual that refuses to improve because you can't see fault in yourself. I've been in relationships and it is rarely only one person that causes the break. By you typing about how you can't understand why she would do this, my money is on you being self-absorbed and incapable of feeling empathy.

I'm . Yes, roids would be to your benefit. Being single is the perfect time to cycle. By the looks of your posts you need some fucking T in your body. I promise you 4 weeks into your first cycle of test and adex you'll think you're fucking god.

Made the right choice from what it sounds like, user. God speed.

She was never truly yours, it was just your turn.
Cut your losses and move on, could have been worse if you had kids together or if she divorce-raped your ass.

>he let his girl make his happiness
no wonder she left you, you sound like a fucking wet blanket. It's been 2 years and your still having a cry about this girl, fucking embarrising m8. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, she's not that special.

coalburner.
bullet dodged
cheer up user

This is fucking hilarious

Can't tell if this is a troll or not, but your first mistake was staying with her after seeing her chatting up some guy. This is probably the chat who was moistening your lady's beef flaps while you took her on vacations and cried with her. You should have dropped her the minute you saw those texts.

Second mistake was making it a choice. Should have told her 'Ok, just know I'm not sticking around for you.' And dropped her.

DYEL? Hit the gym, block her ass and move on. Simple as fuck, plus you got us goys to talk to.

Read redpill to cope.

T. Someone who knows that feel.

There is only one thing to do OP
Test+tren and lift you fucking low t cuck lmfao