How does cocaine affect GAINS Veeky Forums?

how does cocaine affect GAINS Veeky Forums?

simple really, it's great at first until you become addicted and your life spirals downwards until suicide

your call man

It'll drain you mentally and physically if you dont force yourself to get enough nutrients in you and sleep. Even if you do get sleep and food, you'll feel those shitty mental downers it brings with it. Totally not worth. Will make you want to to drop the weights and just snort all day along with partying all night

sounds like a tough decision

Fucking terrible. You'll get addicted and stop eating and sleeping. I knew a kid that did the same thing on adderall. Nutrition and recovery aren't memes.

more energy, but also reks your heart and is expensive unless you live in colombia

coke comedown makes you feel like shite

It's not easy to get here.

you should try adding heroin to the mix, that really kicks your life off in the right direction!

Be careful with that shit. Coke is super sneaky. A couple of lines every once in awhile very quickly turns into a daily habit. Shit creeps up on you very suddenly.

Depends on what era you're using it in. Early 1800s? It'll be great. You'll feel like you're on top of the world until it wears off and you have to buy more from the corner store.

1900-2000s? It'll make you feel pretty good until the chemicals devour the flesh in your nose and rot your brain until you eventually kill yourself.

Cocaine comedown is basically non existent to everything else. Must be gettin some real shit stuff

what if i'm in the 2100s

you'd be snorting coke from your asshole...trust me. seem some shit

it maintains muscle mass while reducing body fat. basically like clen only more expensive, less effective and worse for your health

For me it put them on a 100% rocket ship past the moon bro

I spent like 8 hours a day in the gym I hardly slept Got straight SWOLE

10/10 for nose gains

Cocaine will give you a fucking heart attack while working out

Stick with pre workout and snort ketamine inbetween your lifts for maximum muscle growth stimulation

Dehydrates you so it can hurt your gains.

Can confirm that it'll make you lift like a beast, but you'll want to die after.

Not so much a comedown as a crash, most of the time getting coke means you're gonna stay up all night and feel like the lowest degenerate trash on the planet the next day bc you told yourself "that's it I'm quitting for good" the last time you took it

Good cocaine has no comedown.

your dealer is giving you some shitty memepowder instead of good coke.

Great for cutting

Bullshit faggot. ALL cocaine has a comedown,a crappy, shitty comedown. Sit down dude you have no idea what you are talking about little boy.

Is this the most patrician Geralt hairstyle?

Either you:
>lie for no apperant reason
>you are a pleb who buy shitty coke from questionable source and you never tried a good one.

I took good coke twice: once in Berlin and once in Prauge. Both times it hit like a mule and 4-5 snorts carried us easily through the whole night of partying.
The only side effects are minor jaw-lock and dry-mounth during night

This is why coke is so fucking dangerous you retard, , It has no comedowns or causes no physical additcion, So people tell themselves they are in control and snort more and more. Newsflash, you are not in control, never, unless you do it accasionaly like 1-2 times per year.

Now get back to snorting your flour or plaster, or whatever your dealer is telling you is """coke"""

can confirm, went from every once in a while to daily and back

>once in Berlin and once in Prauge.
Europe does not have good coke. Never has. Never will. Its an American thing (north and south). You claim it was pure but that shit is stomped on before it leaves the factory.

Lol at the euro who thinks he can get "good" coke.

If your coke lasts more than 30 40 mins i got news for you kid its not coke

I just smash a couple of cheeky lines at black tie events a few times a year.

I've said "good", not even "great" Like you said, it is not possible to get that in Europe.

South America is its own tier. Pure cocaine form Colombia, Venesuela or Malesya probably would give me a heart attack after 3 doses, unlike the one i've took in Europe.

that wasnt coke my good friend

I was, something like 30-40%. You can get up to 60% at max if you look long enough in Europe.
But I digress.
You have no comedown after coke and that was the point i was trying to make. My dude tried the true, pure one while he was on his trip to Chile, and he confimred it.