CBTtfwnogfedition

CBT-tfwnogf edition

Bonus: Do you have a GF?

No GF here.

Where are your glutes?

Oh and got a girl.

They're there. Just a weird angle. But haven't hit glutes in a while either.

What height OP

5'9 manlet

link to uncensored version please

>tfw no [spoiler]b[/spoiler]f

5'10" and 172 pounds
Thinking about starting a Tren cycle.

You look good. Work on realizing that spoilers don't work on this board.

>implying the spoiler wasnt implied

How long have you been lifting?

About a year and a half of serious lifting, preceded by a year of fuckarounditis.

Some people said I would look alot better without my glasses in other CBT threads so here it is. Also wondering if I should get contacts.

168 pounds, 6 feet.

>wanting to do tren after fucking around in the gym for one year

Kill yourself. How about you stick with a consistent routine for four years and modify it when necessary?

Pic related, my glasses
no gf

You should post a picture with glasses for comparison. Chest looks good. Get a different hairstyle.

> implying the implication of the implied spoiler wasnt implied

What kind of hair? I've always like my hair to be short and orderly.

What do those glutes look like?

> not knowing the definition of "preceded"

fag

meant for

god damn

Thanks. Nice gains... no homo

How do I get an ass this nice? Explain.

squats and running
mostly running

show us in a gif how you squat

too much work

6' mid 150s hungry skeleton

> Gf of 2 years (will probably marry)
> 5'5" 110 lbs qt brunette
> Genuinely nicest person I've ever met
> Laid back as fuck, no drama
> Play vidya and watch anime together

Anyways, hoping to add about 30 lbs over the next 12 months, what to work on?

if you aren't using gear, there is no way in hell you want to gain 30 pounds in 12 months. If you did, 70% of the weight would be fat. Aim to gain around 15 pounds.

Work on your forearms and chest. shoulders look decent

Your glasses are terrible. No offense but they make you look like the bullied kid in highschool that got one too many swirlies and decided to lift and fight back but by the time he actually got swole everyone moved on with their lives so he secretly wallows in self pity over the years of his life he wasted over petty revenge and missing out on a productive social life.

Aside from the bullying this is scarily accurate. Does not having glasses make much of a difference?

I think if you got different frames it wouldn't be a problem. No-glasses looks better for now.

>if you aren't using gear, there is no way in hell you want to gain 30 pounds in 12 months. If you did, 70% of the weight would be fat. Aim to gain around 15 pounds.
Please shut the fuck up if you dont know what youre talking about

What is your weight OP?

Cutting for the next 2-3 months. At least my lifts are ok now. ty creatine.

6'3
~100kg, aiming for 90kg for summer then bulking for 2/3/4/5

>tfw qt asian gf of 3+ years who is way cooler than me
>ti7 starts in 10 hours
feelsgood

Routine? Same height but 86kg skinnyfatso, nice to know I could get heavier and not just look fat. With all the 5'8 140 pounders around here I've lost sight of what a healthy weight for my height is, despite people telling me I'm skinny irl

Here you go boys
6ft 160lbs
Kissless virgin. Was on the road for a month recently, and finally told a qt I've known for a long time that I had feelings for her, she said she felt the same way, we texted every night until I got back, then finally, when I got back in town yesterday, she gets pissed at me and ghosts me for whatever reason. I even got a qts number(just to prove to my friends I could) when I was travelling and could have hung out with her but I waited for this cunt to blue ball me. Serves me right for forgetting that bitches ain't shit, lads.
Either way boys what mode am I?

you mean bf

I think I'll be pretty happy at 90kg assuming no substantial strength loss.

This is my routine I've constructed from researching other PPLs from fit. I don't go to a gym, which is why there's no machines. Winter garage lifting with rack, bench, BB, DB and 165kg of plates. Been doing it since May. It's probably my favorite routine ever. Lifted 21/31 days in July.

>this guy is a kissless virgin
Please tell me you are disfigured. Every time I read a post like this I fell I will never make it

For all you know he's some obnoxious autist with no social skills. His post seems to imply that anyways. Having an above average body means nothing if you aren't charismatic or likeable.

chill out user with a shirt on he just looks skinny, notice shoulders and arms.

Nope, I'm not disfigured. I actually made a tinder and got a fuck ton of matches with pics of my face and body. Here is an example of a somewhat typical conversation I've had. I have been unable to make significant connections in my life due to severe childhood trauma and mental illness, along with repressed bisexuality I only recently came to terms with. I finally am getting shit under control, and finally have the confidence to spark up conversations with random chicks. I got a real qt's Snapchat when I visited the place I am moving to in 20 days, and I was able to get a group of 3 grills to actively circle me in conversation at one of the mixers, and had two grills shadow/hang with me around the campus of my uni. I had a somewhat unique situation but it is getting better because I broke out of my bubble and started talking to girls. You can and will make it bro.

You can add like half a pound of lean mass a week if you're well above deficit, you know? Along with a chunk of fat of course. If you're extremely consistent and do everything right you can get to like 25-30 pounds of lean mass, you just have to ALWAYS hit your macros and work out regularly. 12 months is a crapton of time.

Bf%?

bj penn?

5'11 85 kg

>being this head over heels for a girl
Lmao she'll cheat and dump you in a couple years, sry sweetie.

Matches mean shit you idiot.
>that pic
>she doesnt give her number
Kys uggo.

178lbs this morning

Buddy, first off, test only before test+tren. And considering you've only been "serious" for 1.5yrs, get another 1 or 2 under your belt

Forearms, traps, core, lats.

Just get a fade cut like everone else these days.
A 2 on the sides and a 4-5 on top.
Experiment with your hair, youve got a strong jawline, practically anything can look good. But as that other user said, you look very nerdy/dorky still because of your hair, and glasses.

Youre glasses are horse shit sorry annon..

If you;re reading this get those squarish ray-band nerdy glasses.

Your glaasses look too small for your face

Is this good or bad?

Why does this pic look blurry and photoshoped

no pump, no lighting, just ate lunch. about as honest of a cbt post there is

I'm sorry user, who hurt you?

I don't lift, I just started doing diamond push ups, my maximum is 12, but I think that's with bad form.
I'm skinnyfat, 184 cm (6 feet) and 70 kg, my scale says I'm 14% bf. I'm 18 years old.
Do you think I can make it if I keep doing push ups and go running and swimming most days of the week?
I want to go to the gym, maybe I will next year if I convince some friends.

Good shit man, thanks

Kek I see it
It's the jaw mang

just start going to the gym you monumental faggot. You're skinnyfat as fuck and seriously muscle deficient. Go lift you loser

>I want to go to the gym, maybe I will next year if I convince some friends

There is nothing worse than going to the gym with friends, that shit is alone time, put your earbuds in and listen to some hardcore shit while you pump what the fuck, fuck friends for lifting.

6'7 fucking feet L A N K L E T!!!!!!!

6'0

She gave me her number and we tried to set something up. She wanted me to fuck her gay friend in front of her and then fuck her, but I don't do gay hookups because I live in the number one county for aids in Texas.

Yeah, I know, I have a shit body. At least I'm not a friendless autistic bitter virgin who insults people in a Vietnamese hole making forum to feel better about himself. That would be awful.

I don't like listening to music while I do things, and I'd feel awkward being there alone. I'd make friends there over time, but I'd prefer going with someone I know first.

goal body user

routine? diet? how long?

>TFW no gf

fake and gay

No gf, don't want a gf

Just have them present test results when you guys meet. Swingers do that shit all the time.

6'
Current back

Lol here's proof feg
I should have thought of this. Either way I'm kinda glad I didn't lose my virginity to a guy first.

She didn't send pic... Maybe her 'gay bestie' was a lesbian?

>implying

get square frames

Do it and don't waste time with tren-e. Acetate is insane but worth it
Also the cure for trensomnia is 2 5-htp, I get them at Walmart and they put me out like a rock even if I pin at night

5'8" / 120lbs

I have a gf, you don't need to be Veeky Forums, just know how to play several instruments and hang out with the artsy Veeky Forums girls

>tren cycle

retard

most people at the gym are there alone you socially awkward faggot

this
waited for like a year for my overweight friend and me (skelly) to go to the gym together. it never happened, and i gave up and went on my own. wished i went on my own much sooner.

You dodged a bullet. Guys that hang are "gay besties" to girls are swishy queers and the girls are obnoxious faghags.

If you're going to fuck a guy you might as well fuck a guy.

>what are genetics

tfw gf

6'3" 185 calisthenics
/lightweight/

whichever pose makes me look bigger, look at that one.

How fat am I ?

Mirin

Height weight?

6ft 2inches, 160lbs

5'9

just recently tried, but realised she wasn't interested/was a bit of a game player/timewaster

i felt okay, this is hte first time i've been "rejected" and thought "oh well it happens" , Shit i'd say i wasn't even rejected but i "rejected" her for showing then not showing interest.

Am i a man now?

need better neck

DONT roid.... yet

You'll look better when u cut More legs

TRAPS 4 CHAPS