Ark sponsoring IoT Hackathon at Princeton University

>Ark sponsoring IoT Hackathon at Princeton University

blog.ark.io/ark-sponsoring-iot-hackathon-at-princeton-university-425cbbbdd04a

Read this, arkies. The future is looking incredibly bright for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zun43MrOE7A
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-EmsvOY8IEK74-9n_5n9XbqF10IbVwyIJKs4_q7phCE/edit#gid=1139397535
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

myyy liiiiiiiinnnkkkk

Ark is the only good coin that's not Bitcoin

> implying bitcoin is actually good and not just benefitting from first mover advantage

shit like this is why i love linkies

always make me giggle

Ark is the way

What the hell is IoT?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zun43MrOE7A
Live interview with Mike and François

I haven't heard François speak before. Smart dude

I'm pretty sure he's the brains behind the whole project, especially since they want to register Ark as a corporation based in France.

Internet of Things

I heard a rumor that he's going to leave after Ark's base features have been established. Hopefully, Ark's continued success will keep him on the team

He did mention something coming out before Christmas? I didn't got it through that thick accent

So this is another obsure currency?

>I heard a rumor

Sounds unsubstantiated. He would have no reason to leave, the project is just getting started. Where did you hear it?

Dude, what

Internet of Things refers to the increasing ubiquitous nature of the internet, i.e. more devices or facets in our lives that rely on the internet to operate. An IoT hackathon's results are probably applications that utilize the internet in a creative way

Here, lol. Probably FUD

Oh okay. Too be fair, there is a shitcoin called "internet of things"

$5 by December

$10 by March

$40 by Q4 2018

What makes you think that?

I remember siacoin getting a $400k grant for development which was amazing news. What resulted was the price dropping massively.

What makes this news in particular to be value-increasing?

He didn't stutter, nor was he a pot head. Have I been lied to this whole time?

$300 early 2019.

he's not referring to this news in particular, this stuff is mostly irrelevant. just generally

I fucking hate ARKies
I’m going to laugh so fucking hard when you wagecuckers get served as this shitcoin tanks to 0.1$

I don't have to wagecuck because I live off of staking my Ark :^)

See you at $10!

user... your not supposed to take the stuttering pothead deluded arkie meme seriously

Release of arkvm will put it on the same stage as ethereum ,neo,qtum.
Except from what I can see , ark will be better

I unironically believe that Ark will be at the same level as Ethereum, only much better.

Hey, then I'll be down 50% my initial investment.

What is arkvm and when is it released?

same stuff like eth has with smartcontracts but on the ark blockchain

Hasn't the ETH smartcontracts fucked up a lot in the past?

bump

Here's to hoping Ark doesn't get the security shitshow Eth has been suffering throughout the year.

All the more reason for something better to take its place.

He just said it was the same thing, but on Ark's blockchain...

When is arkvm coming out? Their website says it's "55% completed."

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-EmsvOY8IEK74-9n_5n9XbqF10IbVwyIJKs4_q7phCE/edit#gid=1139397535

Ark is progressing really quickly. /comfy/est coin in a while

got two bitcoins to put into this. just waiting for the best time

Do not bother with this shitcoin
Remember: Don't be deluded, DON’T be an Arkie

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

REMEMBER THAT A DELEGATE PAID FOR THIS VIDEO

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A SHITCOIN

But the price has been dropping for almost 2 months now. I went all in at $3.35 (86k sats at the time).

That's a meme.

I'd buy now, since it feels like the bottom was last week.

You will not get a better price than $2.50.

im more interesting in the value in relation to bitcoin. there is still a little bit of time before the btc hardfork. there may be another altcoin dip. i dont think i need to jump the gun yet

its following its trend pattern, Ark is being artificially held down by the looks of it, hands of steel will be rewarded.

You might be able to get a price closer to 30k if you wait until tomorrow. Looks like a bearish fractal forming on the daily. It's a gamble though. This shit could explode any minute.

Zoom out. It's following a natural pattern that it has repeated several times. For the last week or so we have been at the bottom of a normal 60% correction. It's ready for another rally literally any minute of any day.

I'm expecting it in late November.

well there is a rumor that there will be an announcement right after the hard fork so it may line up with that

>than
It touched below $2 just a couple days ago early in the morning.

Rev up your time machine, then, if that's the price you want.
You are free to disagree with me but IMO the reversal has already started, ARK will never be under 2$ again.

my gut tells me that we see another BTC bullrun to 10k thus giving us another altcoin holocaust

A BTC bullrun would only see a small pull-back in ARK prices. Take the last run as an example of what I mean. I watched bitcoin run all the way from 4k to 7K. In that time, ark only fell about 10-20 cents. The reason? Volume is too dry. Everyone who wanted to get out already did, back when the last run up to 4$ fizzled out. Those who remain are staking and refuse to sell. So even though the satoshi price plummeted during the previous BTC run, the dollar value remained stable. Another BTC run would see similar results.

What I really fear is a BTC crash. A few whales panicking and liquidating their positions could bury this coin, as low as it is now. But even that isn't as simple. For example, the last time china sold off BTC, Ark was used as a hedge, which was actually the catalyst for the last pump.

So who knows... I am going to hold no matter what, but I seriously doubt we will go south of two bucks again, unless America has a sell-off.