Most effective work out to beat Boogie with a baseball bat?

I was thinking about about maybe 12 haymaker swings, and do three sets of these with 2 minutes in between

After the main workout, was just thinking about chaining a tire up to a fence and just practicing my home run swing and getting that good bounce off the tire

Obviously if you just swing straight at Boogie's head -- the first hit will probably kill him so that's not efficient workout

Can you imagine the pump on the workout when you're just swinging a baseball bat at Boogie's repulsive disgusting body?

What would be funny is the dude is immobile so he wouldn't be able to do anything about it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone know what city and state he lives in by the way?

shut up you lanklet

sup boogie

By the way, any suggestions as far as a medal or wooden bat?

Would either be more efficient for gains? I'm pretty sure baseball players nowadays just use wooden ones right

I'm pretty sure that a wooden baseball bat when used, would have some bounce and help with the follow through for more gains

Since he had gastric he probably wouldn't be able to handle more than a few tummy shots

Wikipedia says Fayetteville Arkansas you absolutel autist

LOOK I CAN SHITPOST TOO

/TV/ CULTURE INVASION FUCK U MODS

Sup boogie looks like I know where you live now

Yeah, looks like he even updated the Wikipedia page for his city to say he lives there, so I'm pretty sure if you drive down and start asking around you can find him

What a fucking idiot

Or you can just go the hospital to find him...lol

What hospital is he at?

Boogie would literally eat you for dinner you disgusting lanklet twig.

Hi boogie

>What hospital is he at?

If you want to take the guy out, then find it yourself.

That city in Arkansas isn't particularly big, and there would only be so any hospitals

also, hi boogie

Wow when Reddit sees this they are going to shower boogie with love and attention. Almost like this is intentional. Like the dozens of liberals who fabricated their own hate crimes and blamed white people this last election.

sup boogie

Mercy hospital northwest arkansas

2710 s rife medical lane Rogers ar 72758

>Fayetteville Arkansas

gonna be hard to find him

see

Someone go visit boogie

LOL from the look of some of these threads it does look like there is someone planning to pay him a visit

No kidding. They got the exact address and everything.

Oder him pizzas instead

that'd be p funny and make him relapse already and die LOL

why visit him when he's under general anaesthetic when i could use that time to visit his wife instead

She's currently getting slammed with big black cock as we speak

>a big ass cake that is so big it needs to be wheeled in on some cart that says "from Veeky Forums, with love", also four leaf clover because why the hell not

so on top of being a 500lb joke of existence, he is also an actual cuckold? I was curious about the picture of the girl with that black dude but it's not like it mattered enough for me to ever look into it

Just when I thought Boogie couldn't be anymore of a loser

well he is a youtube personality so

Few weeks ago he had a mental breakdown live on twitch saying they're getting separated and shit. Once he got back into senses he started damage control on twitter saying its nothing, just stress. VODS are probably still there but I don't follow this whole drama and I'm too lazy to look for them so no links for you user, sorry.

Could probably just send him a letter in the mail with a toxic chemical in it

twitch.
tv/videos/160266419
1:28:00 is when his wife starts texting him
Other VOD where he rants for an hour about his wife wanting to leave him is gone, shocking.

Tweets still there though

>captain cucked a lot

Looks like we've got a new name for """"""""""ourguy"""""""""""