Did boogie make it??

Reports going around he died. His wife just posted this.

So he was thinking about us. Fucking retard, it's almost like we're living rent free in his head now.

Captain cucked a lot

But is he dead though

Naw this is boogie trying to create drama -- he's scared because he got doxxed and at least a couple people are going to go visit him at the hospital

he's sperging so bad he threatened to get a lawyer involved in another thread

Any screenshots?

I'm assuming this is a joke. As is this whole ridiculous charade. I don't even like these people, but as a human being with some decency intact I feel the need to say that you all need a fucking life.

yeah whatever boogie

How many fucking threads do we need on this fat fuck??? Search the catalog you newfag fuck.

hi boogie

Boogie himself is making all these threads -- just ignore them and report them and boogie is going to have some friends pay him a visit and in the near future we won't be seeing any boogie threads unless someone other than boogie posts them which won't happen

boogie, I wouldn't be too smug, most people who die from this procedure die during the week or 2 after it from infections, and not on the table during the procedure itself.

You're not out of the woods, you just went in, and you will soon die from some anti-biotic resistant infection and I will laugh, we all will.

there's gullible written on the ceiling too if you're interested

It's a shoop, you frothing retards.

fake tweet btw lol

either way we're living rent free i boogie's head -- all he can do is stare at the ceiling and hope he doesn't die while thinking about how dudes are going to go visit him

Please be Le ebin trole I refuse to believe people this oblivious exist

top lel

>I feel the need to say that you all need a fucking life.

Says the man posting on a Papuan ant farming board.