>been very fit by normal standards for 1 year now, dress better now too
>still no gf
>visit my dad today
>"jokingly" asks about future grandkids
>obviously no women contact despite the mires I get sometimes
>tells me he can't believe I still don't have a gf looking like how I do now
>tells me how I'm a failure, and how he's a worse failure as a father
>among other things

There is no cure to social retardation is there?

Have you actually tried user

Nobody cares faggot stop shitting up the board

Your father should be more encouraging. A parent calling a child a failure only reinforces the idea in their head.

Yes on numerous occasions. I've stopped trying recently because "supposedly" people recommend it. Focusing on other things in life but I still think about this topic everyday.
That's true but you can't choose family right?

Are you literally me? Except for my father died when i was 10

>>tells me how I'm a failure, and how he's a worse failure as a father
He's right. I don't understand how people (barring actual autism) can get past age 20 without losing their virginity. Fuck, I know a kid with actual autism who got laid in college by picking some 3/10 web girl.

no one cares chad

Sorry man :(
Obviously I'm a failure in this department, this doesn't get me down like it used to. All this time in getting Veeky Forums I'm been drowning myself in self improvement. Now that I've reached a point where I should be able to get a female friend, much less a gf, I don't know. Basically I know I'm a failure in this department but I'm trying to change for the better. Results don't come overnight I know.

make him happy by bringing a ghetto black woman over as your gf. tell him "See dad, I managed to get a gf pretty quickly. we already have talked about how many kids were gonna have"

Because this site is made up of 0/10 betas who have had their minds warped by jacking off to 10/10 chicks and animated cartoons since they were children.

The paradox is that they think they're too good to talk to anyone less than 5/10, but they're too beta and autistic to talk to anyone over 5/10

maybe there are some people who dont care about getting a girlfriend. because to them, girls aren't literally the point of everything on earth like they are to guys on this board

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up. I'm a fatty who started losing weight a few months back, and my father recently said he's proud of me. Feels good man.

That being said I'm a kissless wizard, so it isn't like I'm actually doing great or whatever.

>go out to a bar or other social setting
>see cute chick
>make eye contact
>go say hi
This is fucking kindergarten level shit man

>I like not having sex
>whileyouwereoutpartyingistudiedtheblade.png

Try and talk to a wide variety of people, even if you fail. Trial and error. It's the same things as rep at the gym. You get better each time.

>Tfw if you average all my past gf's and use that as a proxy for me I'm pretty much a 6/10

WHATEVER

yeah there are people who dont care about having sex

i know this would be unbelievable for someone like you, your typical Veeky Forums poster who is 21 and has had 30-40 partners and started having sex at 14 because you're such a stud, but it's true

>There is no cure to social retardation is there?
There is, it's called trial and error, you're suppose to do it as a child/adolescence.

My brother is turning 30 this year and is a kissless virgin and I feel fucking terrible about it. Because I do love my brother and I hate knowing he's missing out on a crucial part of a "normal" life.

I got him starting going to the gym a couple years ago but he hasn't made too much progress.

He is about 170 skinny fat with a 245 deadlift, 225 squat, 150 bench.. so nothing special here. I'm trying to get him on a cut down to 150ish to exit skinnyfat and start a legitimate bulk/ clean bulk.

Not even a bad looking guy if he put the effort into his appearance. He's got a well paying job and a good degree in engineering. Fuck.

Go out and talk to some fat chicks in person at events, dweeb. Drink with them. Laugh with them.

>Lifting for 3D women

maybe he doesnt care about sex/women. you do realize sex/women aren't everything in life right

I'm genuinely fucked in the head. When I was a kid my dad's girlfriend would make me cry all the time while pretending to be my friend. Psychological abuse type shit. Fucking turned me off talking to women for years. This fucked me up more when I would get crushes on girls but would be terrified of actually talking to them. Really confused the fuck out of me and I wanted to kill myself for a few years. Eventually I worked out the wanting to kill myself but now I'm pretty untrusting of women and don't even bother with trying to find and interact with them. So the only answer is serious mental problems.

Therapist

>my dad's girlfriend would make me cry all the time while pretending to be my friend
Go on....

turning 22 soon, same deal. i don't think i'm really all that stressed/depressed over being a virgin/lack of gf. i know i can't be committed to building a successful relationship at this point in my life because i need to sort out my education/career path first, which god knows how long that will take. honestly if i do kill myself, it won't be because of no gf but because i feel inadequate in the education/career dept.

Already did that man. Besides some trust issues I'm basically normal. I could probably get laid and all that if I wanted. All I would have to do is come out of cocoon mode.
Not much else to say. She was a cunt.

>tells me he can't believe I still don't have a gf looking like how I do now
he wants the D

gde

This, have you just gone up to a single cute looking woman your age and asked her out ?

And giving up after first rejection should not stop you.

>lifting for background characters

People have standards. I'd rather stay a virgin than fuck an ugly or even worse, fat girl.

You don't need to fuck ugly chicks, but they're great practice for conversation and this will help you with good looking chicks. If you're able to swallow your pride and fuck them, you might actually learn a thing or two about sex so you don't end up being a complete disappointment when you're finally fucking an 8/10.

Do you actually believe that?

That's a thing someone says who couldn't get a girl if he tried

Don't listen to him user. You made something many fat people don't even consider. You shown discipline and commitment. You should be proud and that will effect your confidence. Girls will notice and you will find someone eventually.

He's 28, father isn't too far off base

Dude I had my dad drunk call me and start asking about women in my life, the last time I spoke to one that wasn't related to me was probably in highschool 10 years ago. He just started crying and begging for me to get one and how I must carry on the legacy of our name, which I don't understand why should I when my sister already has a kid with our name

>same situation
>except my brother dropped out of his a-levels and has no credentials to his name other than working at supermarkets and being ''''self-employed'''' for a year
>parents refuse to kick his ass out
>dad is beta as fuck when it comes to dealing with his kids because his dad was apparently an asshole to him when he was young
>nothing changes

started lifting just to get out of the house desu

since when men at 28 in western countries are supposed to have crafted a nephew for their father? Did you even read OP?

You fucking liar, I bet you haven't spoken to a girl yourself. Ok you stare at her like a creep until you eyes meet by "accident" because she felt something burning at the back of her head. Then you shuffle over to her and stumble Hi, while avoiding eye contact and looking at the bartender to give you a beer. What about do you talk next ? Haha whats your name, oh did I tell you im actually prince of Bulgaria

You have to actually have sex first

>Haha whats your name, oh did I tell you im actually prince of Bulgaria
just be yourself bro

Some people are really fucked, I don't know if its genetics or what but for some lads its like the girls biological clock, they just can't enjoy their own company and get mopey and depressed without female companionship. I for some reason prefer being on my own, having a girlfriend is like having a really really high maitenance fucking pet, that you always have to take care of, respond, go out, talk to etc

DELETE THIS!

I hope OP didn't tell his father that detail
and his father wasn't commenting on this
I hope

>im actually prince of bulgaria
GIVE MACEDONIA BACK

MACEDONIA IS GREEK

I'm a pretty good looking guy and have had my dick sucked by 9 different girls and I'm only 18.

However, I'm a virgin. None of my friends ever thought this was the case and were surprised when they found out this weekend.

I've had 4 girls texted me since then that were very surprised that I was a virgin and basically said they could help.

What should I do Veeky Forums? Should I actually try to lose it?

I feel like now that me being a virgin has just increased my sexual market value because girls seem like they want to take my virginity. And I'm not sure if I want to lose that.

Have you considered wearing a chastity cage?

In seeing a girl who's as introverted as I am right now and it's great. We go days without concoct, and that's totally fine for the both of us. I have a tendency to get way too emotionally attached at the onset of interacting with females and this helps to gauge myself greatly. I like being alone, she likes being alone, and we both enjoy each other's company when possible a couple times a week. It's all about compatible personalities and realistic expectations

Lifting can't fix your ugly face

*contact

fucking phone posters

W-why would I do that user?

I still like getting my knob slobbed on

>3/10
>expects to bag an 8
Then don't be a creep and stare her down I don't see what's so hard about this
Sounds like having 3 supercars in your garage but not having your license. Go drive those fuckers

I'm glad for you homie, but that sounds like some Sheldon from big bang theory and his gf type relationship. Aren't couples meant to compliment each other ? If I ever ware to have a gf, I would prefer one thats extroverted, that would push me to go out and try new things, etc most importantly that I could leech social skills of off her. I'm a boring fuking bastard and I don't thing I could be around someone else thats equally as boring cunt as I am even if she's a pretty girl

REEEEEEE

basically this. have a go at them all during a weekend and make em think that they are all getting your first time. only one will, but go for broke.

>giving a shit about what your parents want you to do with your life at 28 years of age
if my dad pulled that i would lie and tell him that i was gay just to fuck with him

sell your virginity user

a hot tip for improving social gains is just being more lighthearted when talking to people

I used to give serious answers to everyone, even people that were clearly just fucking around with me. Learned to loosen up a bit and it fixed pretty much 80% of my problems

Hey this is my problem too! I'm too much of a serious faggot most of the times, especially with women. And they're the last ones with whom you should talk serious stuff.

So how do I loosen up and how do I remove the stick that's up my ass sometimes?

One of the biggest problems is to have interest in what you are talking about, you can bullshit people with asking them questions and making them talk what they like but it starts to feel like interview real fuking soon and then its gg

We're just casually dating, I wouldn't describe it as a full blown relationship at all. I'm that past that was a difficult concept for me to handle because I was always such a needy faggot

put a literal stick up your ass, then you will know what it truly means to have a stick up your ass. it's the only way to loosen up and open up to those that you love.

do some psilocybin mushrooms. they can give permanent increases to trait openness, which will help with the interest in ideas.

fucking girls is something that HO MOS DO
HO MO DO
HO MO DO
fuck a girl and you can be a
HO MO TOO

You approach your social retardation the same way you approached your diet and exercise retardation. You work at it everyday. It's like a muscle, keep trying to interact with people, study up what works and what doesn't, try it in real life, take notes, improve your form, and try to make gradual gains.

What are good questions to ask? I honestly get stumped on this.

I have had girls come up to me and say "Hi" and then "How's my night going" and I don't know where else to go with conversation so I'll just end it and start chatting it up with my friends.

I know it's seriously autistic but I don't know what other questions to ask.

being aware of it is half the battle my friend, just train yourself to recognize when someone's just vibing and learn to do it yourself

a practice example would be something like

>hey user what's up?
>my credit card debt. just kidding how's it going man

even something that dumb can break you out of serious mode, it's just a matter of practice

get them to talk about themselves and their lives. if you talk about yours too much you'll seem like a braggart or you'll expose your life for how truly worthless it is. seriously just do whatever you can to get them talking about their life you can. and then, as she talks about it, try and pepper in some of your achievements, to start off the good ol' D.E.N.N.I.S. system. step one is D - demonstrate value.

Pic related.

The reason you aren't getting any is you either don't really give enough fucks to try, you're not trying hard enough, you're a dumb motherfucker who can't initiate and keep a girl he likes interested, your standards are too high, or you have no girls in any of your social circles and don't want to get out of your comfort zone.

You think there aren't girls out there who wouldn't fuck a guy just cuz he's fit?, there aren't girls out there that want to be thrown around and dominated by a big muscular daddy?, there aren't girls willing to jump on your dick cuz you're good looking and will take care of them?, there aren't girls out there that have literally never been approached or loved, so desperate for a physical relationship that just with minimal effort you could get her to jump on your dick and stay there like a leech?

THERE ARE plenty of fish in the sea, anyone can get laid or find someone to relate to, you just can't get laid sitting on your ass in your room all day, or withdrawn from all but mandatory social interactions, even if you're as rich as Bill Gates and as good looking as Dolph Lundgren.

Fuck you could probably smash just with some shirtless pics and a decent bio on tinder or some other shit.

this is it user. this is the one!

>Fuck you could probably smash just with some shirtless pics and a decent bio on tinder or some other shit

I'm not a kissless virgin, I just keep my private life private, ffs

If some body says "How's your night going?" say "great, feeling good. How are you doing? Hey, I'm user (shake their hand) what's your name? You from around here? oh cool, I have a friend from there, you ever been to local landmark? Yeah, it's nice. Hey my friends are over there you want to join us? Sure bring your friends over too we'll grab a bigger table..."

I don't know man you just sort of roll with it, and try to keep it going. You're trying to get to know people so you're kind of interviewing them to figure out what you have in common and then building off that, it's still hit or miss and some people aren't going to go along but you're looking for people who are open to meeting new people and will play along.

Well I can joke around with the lads (although I prefer more serious talk over shit-talk) but around women I just stiffle

silly observational questions are the best openers

>you way look too cool to be here, who dragged you?

It's cheesy but works a lot better than where art thou from milday

Guess your dad was right about him being a failure.

It's never too late, lost my virginity at 36. I was simply overthinking it. Just go on a few random dates, shit will work itself out.

look up those 36 questions that lead to love, don't like just start going through the questions line by line but keep them in your mind and if the conversation dies down, whip one out or something like it and try to keep things going

Read "The fine art of small talk"

Generally the way any conversation goes between two human beings is you ask questions, share stories or facts, the other person can either relate to these and tell a story of his own or he can use something you said to question you about it or expand and move on to a different subject.

You know, "Oh that's so sweet, I still live with my mother too, does she ask you to help her wash her back?", or "It must be hard working and studying, I'm currently learning how to give good bjs and it's filling me up, don't know how you can do it", conversation continues, while the other person feels good about you cuz you lifted their spirit.

I'd recommend you also read a book about body posture and body language, so you could carry yourself better.

And now a third post about the number 36.

Fuck you motherfucking asshole. Suck my fat dick you dumb bitch.

well yeah you're not trying to have sex with your bros so with them there's nothing to lose

it's only when you have something to gain where this is a problem

QUEER
QUEER
FUCKING QUEER
YOU'RE FUCKING QUEER, BRO!!!!!!!!!
GENDERQUEER
YOU'RE A G.D. GENDERQUEER
FAGIIIIIIIIIT

How about you
a) Shut the fuck up
and
b) Suck my fucking Johnson, fag-o?

>social retardation
Reminder that social retardation is just codeword for being ugly. sry m8

what does this mean? i don't get it

I knew a 6'2" wizard who worked out, had a jawline, hair and nice facial features who was just socially retarded. Girls would talk to them and he'd just respond with single syllable answers like he was annoyed or something, and just become all stiff with a blank face

>pic related

stop digging, you're too close

If you are white, go to Japan or Korea or Taiwan or whatever
girls will suck for free there

I've given going to Latin America a thought, but then again, if I do so I would be the guy that has to defecate to a poor country to pick up chicks there 'cause he's to autistic to have game in the west

Time to lay down and rot OP, it's all over

You are not autistic because you go to other countries to find a wife/gf

You are autistic because you think doing so is autistic

>defecate to a poor country

Studies show if you can make it to the 36 minute mark, you will acclimate to having long conversations. It's like when your legs go numb running.

don't be a traitor to your country

> having loyalty to a plot of land that your mom squatted you out on
wewlad

>stealing women from other countries
>betraying your country

As long as she isn't a nigger or chink it's ok