I'm a slightly over weight 26 year old female would eating less and one hour of tennis three times a week give me a...

I'm a slightly over weight 26 year old female would eating less and one hour of tennis three times a week give me a nice body?

Is this tennis shit a new meme?

>eating less
depends how much less
>eating less than you need to eat to maintain your current body weight
yes

tennis is from medieval age

Um, sweetie, no need to introduce your gender on an anonymous image board.

Also, no, it won't. Lift some fucking weights faggot.

No.

I'm saying I've seen this "I'm overweight, would tennis help?" shit multiple times here.

Is this some meta-meme I'm unaware of? I'd be pretty surprised seeing as how I spend most of my life on this site.

oh yes this board like many other boards here are 75% trash reposts either by trolls or autists

Yes. Good for ya cardio. Keep a 2k calorie diet or less.

I'm trying to find a sport that I could enjoy and could give me a nice body so It would be something longterm

What about volleyball?

I really want a tight body
My body is flabby and fat

Just run, you pillock.

im not who you replied to but sports are much easier to stay motivated and push yourself early on for someone who is looking to just start cardio

post pics

LIFT
SOME
WEIGHTS

YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR SPORTS

GIB MILKIES I'LL CRY

If you eat less calories and do more cardio, which is what three hours of tennis a week would basically be, then you will definitely lose fat. It would probably be slowly but if you stick to it you will

yeah tennis is fine just stick with it and eat less
I can't give you better advice unless you post a picture of where you're starting from

P O S T
I
C
S

you can play tennis if you really want to, but it's not necessary to lose weight. I'd recommend doing some lifting and eating at a deficit. Lifting isn't necessary either, but it'll help build muscle in the regions you want it after you lose weight (legs). But yeah eat less (calorie deficit) and you are guaranteed to lose weight.

>tight body
literally just lose weight and do some light lifting/calisthenics

>eating less
Yes, if your genetics are good. The tennis doesn't really matter.

>slightly overweight
>flabby and fat

which one is it