>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHjsROer218
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
youtube.com/watch?v=VpobvFPR6hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

what do u mean by wrist mobility

what do you mean, what do you mean?

What are some good calisthenics/gymnast YouTubers/Instagrammers? I've been watching a lot of Nile Wilson lately

It's in OP

I'm talking about social media personalities, not strictly training

It's in OP

/bodyweight general/ ?????

MORE LIKE NO GAINS GENERAL

HAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY UR WASTED TIME YOU NEVER GET BIG AND FUCK BITCHES WITH THIS STUPID SHIT

my favorites are Gaggi Yatarov, workoutslava, Andrea Larosa, Dan Jeong and Dominik Sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHjsROer218
how can you faggots ever recover?

I watched it today, you do realise he is right? No amount of body improvement will help you get laid

>posting dom unironically
>how will we recover ?

We know you're in middle school.

>tfw shitposting on a siberian ramen website won't get me laid

but it will if you are willing to suck a dick, n-no homo

Is there a starting callisthenics akin to SS or what, been picking things up and putting them down for years but that + BJJ is fucking my joints and wanna start somewhere.

yeah about 20 of them, give it a little google i aint gonna spoonfeed you.
>but i want the best one!
doesnt matter until you have trained for a year or so.

Most of them are trash buzzfeed tier crap for thiccbois and weebs that can't do a single push up though

convict conditioning
start bodyweight routine
reddits recommended routine
fitness 666
or you can google those bar brothers routines

sooo, if a person can't do a push up, he should kill himself or something?
Foundation is the one I did
>lists CC in first

>sooo, if a person can't do a push up, he should kill himself or something?
Please show me where I said anything remotely like that, go project elsewhere

>Most of them are trash buzzfeed tier crap for thiccbois and weebs that can't do a single push up though
>for thiccbois and weebs that can't do a single push

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

you can get decent size plus girls mostly like ottermode faggots and not ronnie coleman wannabees

Dan Jeong is /ourguy/ he looks good, strong and is an autist.

What do you think is more likely to help you get laid, looking like a dumb meathead or busting out skills like the human flag?

Neither

Can't argue with that

How viable is training a planche progression alongside general lifting?

I want to not only be able to move heavy weight around, but also move and hold my own weight with ease.

~77kg 6'2 13% bf

If you're 6'2" it's extremely unlikely you'll ever be able to do a full planche

Depends on the bodyweight goals, if you want planche you would have to get very specific with your goals.

someone add rings 1 to this

Frank medriano!!!

how should I implement back bridge and hollow body hold into my routine? is 4x40sec good starting point?

>4x40sec good starting point
sure why not. it's a foundational gymnastics position so it's good to work for endurance. you can try hollow body rocks too.

as for bridge you should work on a bridge progression instead of just doing a bridge for time since it's not an exercise you actually get better at by doing it itself.

I want to do bodyweight execises since Im still on the heavy side
/fat/guy here
What's the starting strength equivalent of such?

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

And a related question, what are some stuff you can do on your off days when you're following the Reddit recommended routine? Right now I do it every other day and I'm thinking about starting doing the warmup routine on my off days, I already do some running and cycling and I plan on starting to swim as well.

Can I start working on handstands on my off days as well as the warmup routine or should I stick to just doing the stretching and planks and stuff?

I've been doing a lot of push-ups(at least 300 a day) and pullups(at least 50 errday, yesterday I did about 140). Today I woke up and my mid spine hurts. It's like a muscle pain, but on the bone of my spine. Did i fuck myself up?

yeah with bad form on push ups most likely. If you did everything with proper form you would only feel fatigue.

Yeah hs is pretty good. You can later add variety to your off days. btw how do you have time for running cycling swimming and working out?

I'm now finally able to control my pistol squat negatives for a split second at the bottom. previously I would just fall down gracelessly when I'd attempt to go parallel. My left quad is sore.

I'm not the best person to ask because I'm borderline NEET, I work night shifts like 3-4 times a week and have tons of free time but still skip workouts a lot, but I don't see how you wouldn't have time to fit it into your schedule unless you have tons of other commitments you need to do.

Doing the bodyweight routine is what takes the most time for me, it takes me about 30 minutes to bike to and from my outdoor gym on top of doing the actual exercise, so it takes me about one hour to do and I'm not even doing dips, pullups or the handstand progression yet.

Cardio can easily be adjusted so it's high intensity, shorter workouts or lower intensity, longer workouts depending on how much time you have.

I mainly just bike for commuting since I only have an old crappy city bike I can't go on long rides with and I haven't gotten started with swimming yet but swimming doesn't really take up that much time either since it's pretty taxing on the body when you're just getting started with it. A decent time for swimming 1000 meters is under 30 minutes which isn't that much compared to running or cycling.

Am I cucking myself out of being good at calisthenics/gymnastics by being 6'3? Seems like all the high level gymnasts are below 6 feet.

Theres this really tall guy on youtube chasing his gymnastics dream despite his "disadvantage" and hes pretty good
I think you could definitely achieve straddle planche, full planche would be possible but real challenging.

>Want to start learning gymnastics
>Artistic gymnastics is really small in my country and the most common form of gymnastics is teamgym
Man, I'm so jelly of seeing all the people in the US and Britain, it seems like the place is crawling with people who are doing artistic gymnastics and there's loads of personal trainers and things like that

There aren't many gymnastic gyms where I live either(Southern California)
I remember in my old country gymnastics, weightlifting and wrestling gyms were common. Here I was only lucky to wrestle in high school.
The closest i can come to weightlifting gym is crossfit here and the closest I can come to gymnastics is just training by myself.
Although I really dont like gymnastics too much so im happy where I am in that sense

Help me out brah

Been doing weighted ring muscle ups for a while +10kg, stuck at 3x3 but gaining bodyweight

How progress using accessories when I don't have more than 10kg in weights

6'4 88kg

>plus girls mostly like ottermode
>plus girls

plus girls like anyone who will buy them cakes

I did 2 things when I was experimenting around with weighted muscle ups. The hard part isn't the pull or push, it's the transition from pull to push. Granted, you need to do weighted dips and pull ups as well.
1. Lower rings to the point where you can stand on the floor and grab the rings so that you're in that deep bottom dip position, where the rings are under your armpits and your arms are bent. From there, tighten up in that position, lift your feet from the ground so you hang in that deep dip position, and push up with all your might.
2. Set the rings up for some pull up action. Grab them, pull yourself up so that your hands are as close to each other as possible AND as close as possible to your chest. Then do the transition movement into the bottom of the dip position, but DO NOT push up. Instead, reverse the movement into that hands-to-chest position, and repeat the whole thing.

Maybe it will work for you, maybe not. Worked for me.

What country? Sounds like my kinda place.

>caring what women want
You're on a gay board.

Armenia, but I came here very young and never did any sports there.

>>>>Upper Day1
RTO DIps 5x1
weighted Pull-ups 3x4
cabel row 3x8

box maltese 3x3
dragon flags 3x3
decline 3x5
reverse hyper 3x5
side plank 2xmax

-------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>Upper Day2
HSPU negative
60s + 10s negative
Front lever row 4x2
bench press 3x3
planche bench press 2x8

l-sit static 3x10s
back extencion 3x10s
plank 2xmax
rev plank 2xmax
hollow 2xmax
arch 2xmax

>>>>Upper Day1
RTO DIps 5x1
weighted Pull-ups 3x4
cabel row 3x8

box maltese 3x3
dragon flags 3x3
decline 3x5
reverse hyper 3x5
side plank 2xmax

>>>Upper Day2
HSPU negative
60s + 10s negative
Front lever row 4x2
pistol squat 3x3
GHR
planche bench press 2x8

l-sit static 3x10s
back extencion 3x10s
plank 2xmax
rev plank 2xmax
hollow 2xmax
arch 2xmax

------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>Volume day
rto hold 6x10s
chin-up hold 6x10s
arch-ups for reps 3x30s
v-ups for 3x30s
laying twist 3x30s
side plank pulses 3x30s

night

I have being doing the RRR for 3 weeks and I like it. The progressions give you the feeling of improving and I can do almost everything at home. The only thing I cant do at home are pull ups/chin ups. I got one door pull up bar but ALL of the top parts of the doors in my house are made of glass with plastic around it. No way it is going to hold.

Should I replace the pull up exercise with something else (If so with what exercise?). Or is it too important of an exercise to skip out on?
I own a dumbbell.

If I lift 3x a week (Mon, Weds, Fri) Could I do bodyweight shit on tues/thurs without a severe performance hit? I'm trying to find some sort of 2x-3x a week HIIT program that is focused on calisthenics and running.

Yea but dont do anything crazy. Just focus on basics like pull ups, push ups/dips and squats

Yea, I wasn't planning to do too many exercises, just a few sets of basic things to go with my running. Do you have any recommended programs, or should I just try to do like 3 sets till failure for each exercise?

YOull hit a wall fast desu, you're better off doing HITT 2x a week. You'll also be better off picking 1-2 goals along with weightlifting.

I posted in the last thread but I forgot to check for replies. I have been doing about 300 push-ups a day along with 50-150 pullups/chinups. I stopped yesterday because I woke up and my mid spine hurts. not my back, but my spine. it feels like a muscle pain, I can massage it and stretch and it feels temporarily better, but it is right on my spine bones. did I fuck myself up? I do not have enough money to see a doctor, I know the first reply is always to this kinda shit is some lucky eurofag or richfag saying see a doctor, but I literally cannot see a fucking doctor so please give me some advice.

Lanklet here, what exercises can I do at home to improve my chest muscles? I don't even have a pull up bar or something like that.

go see a doctor
absolutely none

>absolutely none
There must be something.

what could there possibly be?
perhaps something like you would lay on the floor and push yourself up?

Most docs will prescribe pain meds, take a week off and see if it gets better. If you don't see any progress go to a massage therapist.

This is not the bro center faggot.

I'm a retard, never mind
>This is not the bro center faggot.
sorry bro

lmao, why don't you follow an actual routine instead of just work your "chest"?

I also do sit-ups and cycling, that's about it, I'm quite new to all this stuff.
I'll look up some beginner routines tho.

reddit bodyweight routine

youtube.com/watch?v=VpobvFPR6hQ

Thanks brah

Pull ups are too important to drop. Find a way brah.

how many exercises should is it recommended to do? let's take legs for example, should I do 2 different exercises or more?

you're supposed to start with the assisted bodyweight squat then move on from there.

once you get 5x8 you move on.

are you implying one exercise for legs is enough? I'm asking how many exercises should I do to maximize gains

Well if you're doing the reddit routine yes. I suppose you could do leg curls as well in the same progression method.

laying floor leg curl
single leg curl
negative ghr
ghr

with bodyweight, you're kinda fucked in the legs department so ideally more would be better
i do shrimp squats, nordic curls, calf raises and glute bridges

did you notice any significant growth in muscle mass since you started?

Anyone else doing the Upside down deadlift aka Kip extension from Foundation FL? I can do about 4-5 reps from it, but I can't do a single rep of the next thing in the progression - the Negative Front Pull FLPE15.

I'm going to begin body weight fitness soon so I don't have to spend money and embarrass myself at the gym. Wish me luck.

hey started for the same reason. 6 months and it's working. So good luck mate

btw, wanted to ask also, does RC help with FL? in other words do pull ups help with FL?

You should be good with the dumbbell(s) to exercise your biceps, and add another exercise that practices your back.
How do you do l-raises and horizontal pulls without a bar? Rings ? If you can install rings you could probably put a bar too

Days A : upper body routine + bw pistol squats and calf raises
Days B : cardio, either 25min/5k or longer speedwalk or 45 min swim
I go ABABABx
>Do I fuck my legs by giving them little to no days off ? Or is it ok ? Should I just do legs on the same day as cardio ?

my legs are bigger, but they're basically ripped chicken legs lol. you're not gonna gain alotta mass unless you just use weights, or train like a madman

pistols and calf raises, in my opinion, don't tax your body much so you should be fine. i do the same

bump

There are people on this board that will say a twink doing this is just as impressive.

i actually got laid the day i busted out a shitty human flag on a pole with this chick i was on a date with.
get fucked nerd

how to make webms?? not to brag but i think im the heaviest person in this thread who can do a decent lower to human flag and wanna show my fitbros

lmao, is he hooked up to the ceiling and against a wall?

doing bjj mon wed fri

probably gonna do a full body tue thu sat

hopefully i'll look last shitty than i look right now. i'm tired of lifting weights desu

why tired of lifting weights?
i find weights more intense, but the calisthenics requires more focus

so he does not fall over im assuming.

gfycat dog com