Who /beefypotatorito/ here? Why aren't you eating this God tier food yet?

Who /beefypotatorito/ here? Why aren't you eating this God tier food yet?

>$1
>450 Cal
>14 g Protein
>24g Fat
>45g Carbs

We are in a new age and peak food has been discovered. Use this knowledge well.

Fast food always has way too much sodium / salt -- nothing god tier about it unless you like god tier diarrhea

>Buy one of these
>One bite is nothing but ground beef
>Next bite is nothing but potatoes that are hard like they've been sitting out all day
>Last bites are empty tortilla with a small amount of cheese
Taco Bell is good when it's good but the fucking abject retards who make the food manage to fuck it up 95% of the time, to the point where I don't usually bother going anymore

5-layer burritos would be the perfect bulking food but they always end up being half-full of a pure sour cream moneyshot and little of the other ingredients.

LOL

Thanks for reminding me exactly why Taco Bell is my least favorite fast food place by far

>diabetes
>heart disease
>bowel & prostate cancer

looks like a wrapped turd

Reviewbrah confirmed for Veeky Forums poster

The Taco Bells out in NM are pretty godly.

Helps when all the workers are actual spics.

Of course I can make the same exact food that tastes way better, doesn't have ridic amounts of sodium, and costs half the price all at home by virtue of being an actual spic myself.

>thinks sodium and salt are the problem

refined carbs and polyunsaturated fats are the problem

This man knows what he's talking about.

I had one of these the other day and it was exactly this

Taco bell is only good drunk food on a cold winter evening after a night of drinking.

When you're cold and drunk the warm goop inside the tortillas makes an amazing hand warmer and tastes great at 4am.

Look man you're right about everything else, and normally you'd be right about the cost, but this thing is $1. There is no way you're making a homemade one for less.

I also slaughter some tacobell when I'm deunk and wake up with terrible stomach pains+being hungover

found the paleo blog consumer

Never once read anything concerning paleo

It probably prevents a bit of the hangover though, and there's nothing more satisfying than a nasty hangover shit. I feel it's like toxic waste leaving my body.

fucking kek

step it up senpai

>haha eating healthy lol what a nerd

We need like an expectation / reality / pintrest fail because that is NEVER what they actually give you LOL

>implying anyone can hold Taco Bell in their intestines long enough to extract all the macros