Can people tell if you have no friends

Can people tell if you have no friends

100% yes, but most people also won't care so long as you're a nice person

Why do you care? You have no friends anyway.

people at work

base off what? work? people know not to judge someone at work vs someone in social situations. just walking down the street? nah, unless youre a creepy staring mexican

>people know not to judge someone at work

t. friendlet

This.
people who look down on you for this are absolute scum.

There were many periods in my life where I was friendless. In school, people would bully me and judge me for this. It made me a better judge of character.

It's ok though you shouldn't care if people judge you for this.

I'm a friendless virgin and at work people just KNOW it. I don't have any social media and never mention anything about going to to X place or doing Y activity, no stories from my days off ect. That and I'm a socially awkward autist with a nervous twitch.

Yeah it's kinda obvious
Autists often have poor verbal filters because they don't know what to filter for and they can't hold a conversation because they aren't interesting people

ya when they ask if i got snapchat or instagram and i say no, they know

what's your nervous twitch

Top lip rolls up

I mumble, trying to say hey ill say hym. Have a nice day will be, have a nice dmhm and i stand on one foot while kicking one like im posing my calfs

A lot of times they can, but you'd be surprised at how many lonely people there are in the world. Sometimes its even "cool" people who drifted away from their group for some reason or other. Its more common than you think.

are you me?

there's a government database for that, anyone can check it. how do you think people at your new gym or new job would know whether to avoid you or not otherwise?

>not paying your prostitute to call you at your break to make it look like you have friends

Git good

From my experience, they'll know if you're introverted or softly spoken.

you can smell loneliness. It smells like sour milk and dry cum.

>work upper management for retail location
>meet with all the vendors and merchants a couple times a week
>always the usual small talk
'How was your weekend?' 'What'd you do for The Fourth'
>used to have GF so I'd just mention we hung out or yadda yadda
>eventually we break up
>I get really depressed
>still show up to work everyday
>like half a year of me not doing anything on weekends, or celebrating any holidays with family
>i eventually realize I'm a loser and all these people I have to work around are finding this out because I never do anything
>realize I lost myself and who I was

Still working on it, but I've pretty much come back to form. Hanging out with friends throughout the week, stayed out until 4 AM on my friends birthday partying, and I'm not afraid to tell my co-workers about binging on video games once in awhile, thanks to getting Veeky Forums.

> Can people tell if you have no friends

you never have any stories to tell is how.

kek

You just described me. Bro got depressed started hanging out with him to make sure he doesnt kill himself, drift away from school friends. Bros an arsehole to anyone that comes near him especially when drunk. Aalways swap numbers with people but never get invited anywhere because of association. How the fuck do you make friends as an adult. Dont tell me to join a club