what the fuck do i do? i'm considering switching gyms

>people heard my music for a moment because I forgot my headphones
>what do

someone fill me in on the problem

>anime workout music
surely the gym normies think i'm a massive faggot now

>implying they didnt think that before
oh user...

Worrying about what other people think. Why are you ashamed about the type of music you listen to?

This exact same scenario happened to me while i was stretching, but instead of being a little bitch I asked the people next to me if they minded if I play some music. They left the room and said no. Thats what a chad would do

Just change the time you regularly go to avoid those people.
Personally I don't have time to be analysing what people in the gym think of me.

Not getting attention on Veeky Forums

How did you hit play when your headphones weren't plugged in and your phone was in your pocket?

I don't think anyone gives a fuck. People looked over because there was something happening. It's the same when some person speaks to their friend really loudly. Get over it fggt.

well imo it would be kind cool if u were one of the strongest at the gym and listens to that, if u are some beta bitch boy well theres another story

Old

>People looked over because there was something happening
This is correct. Nobody gives a fuck about you enough to remember the time you played unrecognizable music slightly loud for 10 seconds. The exact same thing would have happened if you had accidentally played Ed Sheeran instead. They forgot about you and your music the moment they went back to lifting. You don't matter, get over yourself. They shouldn't matter to you either. Just go get your workout and mind your own business.

What you think doesn't matter since you're clearly autistic

This is what I've always hated most about Veeky Forums. I've got to share a board with all these losers that watch Japanese cartoons. Just be normal. Is it that hard?

>being a literal normalfag
sad

>being this new

You're on a anime website. That's like joining a soccer club and not liking soccer.

>anime workout music
>anime
Here's your problem my dear degenerate

This
Anime is so cringy

Thats like driving a VW but not killing jews.

I listen to the K-On opening themes when I squat desu, just own up to user, no one gives a fuck.

Who gives a flying fuck what normies think.

>not blasting reluctant hero on full volume for maximum gains
what are you doing with your life user

Source? Imahesearch did nothing

shrek skipped leg day