Calls himself an "Alpha"

Calls himself an "Alpha"
>uses minoxidil to grow beard

An Alpha is going to do what it takes, no matter what! Stay mad, Blaha!
>t. Alpha Destiny

So tell me Veeky Forums this little turbo manlet is so insecure that he has to use minoxidil...

He is also super insecure about looking small and DYEL, so why WOULDN'T he use PEDs aswell? Also his income depends on his physique.

There is no way this fat little fuck doesn't use drugs right?

>calling that a beard

why is his neck so skinny? hes flexing it against his traps here and it barely average...jesus some people will never make it

>minoxidil
>wrist wraps
>watch anime
>jack off to hentai
>do rack pulls above the knee
>owns dragon dildo

that facial hair jesus christ
some people just shouldn't even try

>cuckmisc
>no fitmisc or PSL
inaccurate af buddy boyo

Dude I thought of using monoxidil, I like having a beard, not for some bs manly reason, I just like it, but my beard has shit insertions, that could be easily fixed

filename

that's a big guy

For Alex

"Hes the smallest I've had. You should see my collection of dragon dildos"

Your image makes no sense. What does being software have to do with being an insecure teen?

when did he say this? sauce?

Yes, Blaha is an idiot and Alpha clearly knows better.
No, Alex is naturally enhanced and would never stoop to drug taking. That would be a betrayal of his alpha worldview.
Not really relevant bro...
He doesn't call that a beard. In fact, he realises what a patchy mess that was. That's why he switched to using products to create a fuller beard.
His neck is actually pretty big, if you'd actually watched his vids you'd know that.
And? He wants a beard, nothing wrong with that. He debated using wrist wraps for a long time, as seen in his videos. He watches some anime, which is explained. He doesn't need hentai because he can pick up girls easily with his physique and alpha aura, as explained in his website. Rack pulls above the knee are extremely beneficial to many body parts and are mandatory for the bear/full yoke appearance. And yet again, he doesn't own a dragon dildo because he can get girls if he wants.
Idiot. That was before using minodixil. Still wonder why he used it? Huh? Idiot.
Just trolling. Not funny.
Yes, Phill is quite string and wide. A good body.
Phill (5'11") is obviously taller than Alex (5'5").
Stupid troll.

Phil pls go

A-Alex... Is that real you?...

>Calls himself alpha
>Is a 5'5 gymcel

Fuck off beta destiny.

UU
UU

Lol hi Alex

>use chemicals to look like a mudslim
why?!

Because he's a Beta male

settle down faggot, his facial hair is still dogshit

The fuck is "EAMA" in the bottom-right corner

BetaDestiny took a break fro his hentai

He said it on a gay forum.
username: 5'5betamale

You're pathetic. Listen to yourself. So much hate, so much scorn. Jealousy to the extreme. Why do you feel so bitter over one man, who's goal is to get stronger and look better and help others to do it too?
You're pathetic. Sitting around all day posting hate, stewing your anger up inside yourself and directing it at one individual who happened to annoy you slightly. Again, pathetic.
Get a life, you're the lowest of the low, the ultimate beta. A failure. Maybe you wouldn't feel the same way of you got the results Alex gets? Is that why you're mad? Who knows... But I do know that being so bitter isn't good for your health, both physical and mental. So if you find yourself doing this again, stop and think.

Hi Alex.

>be Alex
>wake up
>smear minoxodil on my face and balls
>eat a hearty breakfast of my bulls cum
>go to gym
>put in earphones, Naruto music
>put on wrist wraps
>do rack pulls above knee
>go home
>use moms credit card to buy dragon dildo
>jack off to gay hentai
>sleep

i tried memeoxidil and it did nothing for me ;_;

If my facial hair was that bad i would kill myself.

STOP HAVING BETA GENETICS

If someone has to say the words alpha and beta all the time and tell you why they're alpha then they ain't alpha

I only to it for meme purposes because I know insecure guys will get salty.

Greek gum by the actual plant

..Why the fuck is that in the picture? It's chewing gum, do jawlets believe they'll get a better jaw?

why does this jacked and strong as shit motherfucker makes so many bettas so butthurt?

>why does this jacked and strong as shit motherfucker makes so many bettas so butthurt?
This sounded so much like Alex that I even read it in his voice, fuck off Alex.

You got it right. It's also this particular kind is kinda hard to chew on so they probably thing it's more effective. Go figure...

is his program any good he recommends doing some meme exercises and to only lift 2 times a week

Doing it right now, solid once you get the exercise selection down.

>is his program any good

>training twice a week
>doing 13 exercises per session
>spending 3 hours at the gym
>losing energy half way
his program is retarded

>3 hours
>Losing energy
>13 exercises

First of all there's only 13 exercises on the volume day on which there are mutliple slots that are optional exercises, and jesus christ man how fat are you? 2 hours absolute tops and I always have the energy to get through everything.

Nigga why even bother talking in the 3rd person, we all know it's you... Do you really think anyone is going to believe some sub of your's is going to reply to half a fucking thread just because they like you? Fucking faggot.

>Why do you feel so bitter over one man
>over one man
>one man
>man

That's a stretch. Men usually don't need to call themselves men, or do any of the other 30 things you think men should do to be a man. You're worse than the art of manilessnes.

You're a fucking caricature, dude. You're no different than a MtF tranny. You just do things you think the gender is supposed to be. That's the exact opposite of alpha. Id' bet money you had zero relationship with your father and it's caused a masculinity crisis since you had no rite of passage into adulthood, aka manhood.

the answer is literally in your screenshot twice