Just a friendly reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfxgdfjTkhI
youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And it's the same for both genders

>Chad
>incel

Why in the sweet fuck do spergs dedicate so much effort to analyzing why other dudes are cucking them?

>"the difference is a few millimeters of bone"
>proceeds to change the entire skull structure and eye shape

they have non-meme autism

fuck imagine standing next to that amazon while she's wearing heels and she's towering over you and you're eye level with her cleavage

>this is my fetish

Beta-Cuck

>not seeking women with the best genes
Wonder who's the beta here.

Got a sensible chuckle from the two of you

AKA he moved the bones a few millimeters.

why is his hand so fucking big

They moved his chin forward by at least 3 centimeters, un-fucked his nose and brow ridge, and altered the cheeks.

Fuck this thread, I just took a side profile picture of my gave just now and my day is ruined

Same reason he hid her hands
Can't draw

>its mine too

>few milimeters of bone

It is actually 3 inches

Man 5'11 is the worst height
>Too tall for an amazon gf
>Too short to be an actual Chad

It's the maxillary bone that is pushed forward a few mm, which causes the rest of the facial features to protrude forward and upwards instead of downwards.

>Took a picture from the side, and my day is pretty good
My hairline sucks but you cant win em all.

>mfw living the fetish

delusional

>tfw you'll never have a qt amazon gf

you literally look like a neanderthal kek

>that gonial angle

>no facial hair
>good genetics

>doesn't clean shave every morning to look professional and sharp
Never gonna make it.

what a joke. This is more like an full facial reconstruction.. How is this even close to a few millimeters of bone. Bait is real

>gonial angle
What's a good gonial angle? Post pic

>worry

I fucking hate myself

ayy lmao

90 degree is best?

When you fuck around with the face sliders in Oblivion

tfw 80

kek
pic?
nah ~115 is ideal.

>tfw 6ft1 and this will never happen to you
And you manlets think you have it rough

Can this happen when you're 5'11?

Are you blind? that's 115° at best.

I asked if 90 was best, I never said that O'Pry is 90. smdh Veeky Forums what is happening to you.

i have a sloped forehead resembling a neanderthal. seems like ill never make it

To say that its just a few inches of bone is just ridiculous. Those 2 pics are so incredibly different. Literally everything about the skull is different. Different forehead, browline, nose, jaw, neck, posture, etc etc.

jk I'm 102

that's very accurate, protractor-man

>the only difference between $100 and $1000000 is a few decimal places

Development not genetics mate.

The best kind of forehead you cuck.

>you cant win em all
but you lost the evolution

>tfw lift for 4 years to become attractive and get girls, just to realise that face unironically is the only game in town
I feel dead inside.

See

o'pry is tilting his head, mate

that's true. the point?

This shit varies from person to person

Depending on the position of your jaw and genetics, you can adjust this.
The picture in OP is an extreme case and I doubt it could be corrected without surgery. That being said, there are many cases of over bite that can fixed with some habitual changes. Some include facial excersises to strengthen the muscles that support your head mouth and breathing patterns. Some people may need to get rubber bands, head gear or they may have the capacity to fix this by just being aware of their jaw and moving it in the correct spot, eventually you will naturally hold it there along with the proper tongue posture.

Pic related is me, I don't have before photos on my cell and this is the only pic I have that shows SOME evidence of what I'm talking about. See my neck muscles. T. Mobile posting

easily dominated 5'7 masterrace reporting in
>mfw lanklets will never be overpowered by a massive amazon
lmaoing at ur life

if you want the proto human ape look then yes

>a strong brow and chin is a bad thing
Anyway that's why I lift.
Chud dragged my woman off to his cave for unga-bunga and so I decided to lift mammoth bones and stop being such a berry picker. On my first day I could only lift the tusk but now I can lift a tusk with 2 big rocks on either side.

If I try to move my jaw to a more neutral position, my teeth get misaligned, because they are not perfectly symmetrically aligned. Instead they've grown to fit the overbite position.

THis can't be fixed over a short time. You need to fix this and teach your muscles the spot over a long time.

It feels awkward to keep your jaw there cause your teeth feel like it's wrong but after a day or two it won't feel weird.

Think back to when you got a filling for a cavity, initially when you bite you can always feel that piece of shit or be aware of it, eventually you forget either to shaving it down as you bite or forgetting it's even there.

Make sure your jaw isn't teeth on teeth but rather BARELY teeth on teeth. Your lower jaw should rest the teeth slightly behind your front teeth and you can mew to confirm this position

Remember when Veeky Forums only bullied deluded unstable teenage girls to suicide?

Are there really so many other people that use this site now? Or are NEETs and Betas so selfhateful that every board has these threads now?

Eh I'm the guy who posted a pic that these anons said looked like a Neanderthal.
There's so much lookism /r9k/ bullshit that has poluted this board lately that it's almost unusable. I fought against it for a while but now I've given up and occasionally will shitpost. There's maybe one good thread here every 2 days now. And it's usually a general.

that should still be your resting jaw position though. i had mild TMJ/TMD because my resting jaw position was terrible. it feels weird at first but jutting your lower jaw forward so your lower teeth are inline with your front teeth, and having your tongue inbetween them, thts the optimal resting jaw position. ever since doing that years ago my jaw issues disappeared

It's because of low test. Men are becoming women.

>(((nose)))

?

U look good mane. Do not care about the hairline, Henry Cavill has a shitty one and he's sexy af

that it's a retarded, pointless way of looking at things. you're just saying "if things weren't how they are now, they would be different"

Not even memeing.

As pathetic as it is to admit, I always found Veeky Forums to be fairly fun and pretty comfy for NEETs and Betas. I'd probably consider myself just on the border of that.

But fuck man these threads are unhealthy as fuck. I'm not stupid enough to care too much about something that you can't change. But there's some sad mother fuckers that browse these boards.

I always figured that between all the trolling, raids, news articles, anonymous etc, that Veeky Forums was fairly antisocial and libertarian. I hate seeing people take this shit too seriously, reminds me of myself years ago.

Lack of affection brings self-hatred.

>girl
>((((affection))))
Good one.

A or B?

Love is real user. I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

Unconditional love is extremely rare certainly. But you shouldn't give up.

>Having to say that actually disgusts me.

Mods fucking transfer these threads for god's sake.

At least they bring the feeling of affection

I 100% agree. I report these kind of posts left and right because they are the opposite of making it.
But reporting is blocked in my region now so I just shitpost and occasionally will brag/ego post when I achieve something fitness wise. I don't want to brag to my normies friends about
>fuck yeah I dropped 10lbs and repped 225 on bench!
Or
>my jaw is looking sharp after that weight loss!
But I'll do it here.
Thanks brah. I worried about it for about a year, but now that I've improved my nutrition and made a lot of healthier life style changes to lower stress it's thickened back up, though still receded. Like other anons have pointed out, I've got that masculine cromagnon brow so even if i have to buzz it i dont give a fuck.

you look fine you fucking idiot
no idea what these retards are on about

no they wouldn't faggot

I know I do user, I was trying to be positive. I lost a lot of weight recently and having a jawline is a luxury I've not enjoyed in a few years. Thank you though.

Chill dude. It wouldn't be Veeky Forums 2k17 without some bullying.

>you will never go to jungle and end up being raped by 6'6 T H I C C amazon black girl and forced to be her and her amazon tribe sex slave for the rest of your life
it's like we were put on this earth just to suffer

>tfw 6'04" and it's my fetish too

Ah, youre a man of culture as well

I felt like it was all in good fun, I was hoping someone would take my response
and start a
>Veeky Forums in prehistory thread

transhuman

Maybe not to that extent but man, I banged this 6'1" volleyball playing chick one time (I am 5'10"). She was half black/half white and thicc style. Yeah...she pretty much held me down and rode me like a Sybian machine and it was (surprisingly) one of the tightest pussies I've ever been in in my life. Built kind of like the chick in this pic:

>held me down and rode me like a Sybian machine
How the fuck does that turn you on?

>tfw 6'4
This will NEVER happen, and I will work out to ensure I can overpower anyone I get together with.

If I'm ever to be dominated, it'd have to be getting tied up, at least then I can excuse the submissive bitch-ness with that "oh but she has me tied down, don't matter how strong I am then, right??"

Though if I ever found a chick who was 6'4 to 6'5 and was into me I'd fucking go for it 100 percent.

Not this user, but imagine this: This girl pleases herself with your cock.

Man, either you're into this stuff or not, some need to have control and some enjoy to give it away.

>clenching your jaw muscles to impress Veeky Forums

really dude ? maybe suck up your cheeks in your next picture too

>changed his entire face
>a few millimiters

oh come on, tell me that you never had a fantasy of girl using physical force on you to take sexual pleasure out of your body, I dare you

Yeah, maybe, but she's always petite in my fantasies. That makes it infinitly hotter.

I like being in the driver's seat, usually. Once in a while it's fun to let her drive, too. Dude, as long as you are both enjoying yourself what does it matter? Besides, no matter how tall or buffed the chick is, I still have the cock and she still has the punani. It's going to feel good wen puinsai!

Have you taken the black pill yet /fit?
youtube.com/watch?v=dfxgdfjTkhI

Actually I just have a really over developed muscle there because I clench constantly due to anxiety and am always chewing gum. It used to be really tough on my teeth.
I'll be sure to go totally slack jawed for you next time though champ.

STOP

I'm sorry user, but the world is an unfair cruel place.
youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

mfw midface ratio is almost exactly 1, interpulliary distance exactly 1, 1/3 1/3 1/3 ratios.