How fucked am I? I'm 25. Considering HT

How fucked am I? I'm 25. Considering HT.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_clipper#Blades
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shave it, dont be a cuck

You've got a couple more years before it becomes noticeable. Enjoy it, then shave it all off.

You are fine if you get on finasteride right now.

This is shaved

I tried that. It gave me brain fog W/ weak erections

No it isn't. Shave it with a razor you fuck. All of it. It's the only way to look decent again.

Wearing cuck shit like this, it looks fuck'd

It's just a shirt.

It blocks the most potent form of testosterone in your body so that is an obvious side effect. You can stack finasteride with a SARM to ameliorate some of the negative side effects.

I think I'll just go with a HT. Thanks tho. This was my hairline at 18

Haven't had any side-effects with finasteride myself.

that's not shaved. you're going bald. commit to an actual shave. improve your Veeky Forumsness and own it.

user speaks truth here. Razor shave that shit bald, get a nice beard going and you will be just fine.

>I think I'll just go with a HT.
come on, lad. that's some sad shit. you've got enough time to bulk up before shaving it (or bringing it down to grade 1)

All these autismos thinking they look like Jason Statham when they shave their head when they actually look like pic related

Ryback's looking huge these days

I don't have good beard genetics and will look like a cancer patient

Razor shave looks like shit. It makes the head look like skin. Like a bag or a purse or something.

Get a clipper and use the shortest possible setting, no guard or anything. It's under a millimetre, you can't see balding and it gives a nice smooth matte finish instead of the skin look.

This.

He becomes more deformed every year

you probably won't look as bad as you think—your skull shape looks fine. as well as what said (1mm), you could just go down to grade 1 (~2.4mm) or grade 2 (6mm): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_clipper#Blades

low grades and no facial hair won't make you look like a cancer patient, provided you bulk up and own it. it's your choice, though

ur chubby girlfriend is cute

Just wear Ginobili's jersey and swim in pussy

my hair looks similar when 1) it hasn't been washed that day and/or 2) my diet has been shit and i've been deficient in a lot of nutrients. otherwise it looks normal, especially when grown out longer.

i dont think youre FUGGED completely

Shave it all off. It's the only way. Transplants look like shit.

Have you considered lifting?

Is HT some sort of suicide technique?

Perfect excuse to start juicing breh. Nothing to lose now

Good HT costs a fortune.
I'd say just let it happen. It is honestly not that bad.

it stands for something else

Your skull shape isn't bad for shaved or a very short buzz

Your current hair looks like shit tho

you only have something to gain