Eugenics

how would you eugenics your son to have "mens physique" genetics?

I'm a specimen myself but all the girls date are short or have petite frames. Is it necessary to have a tall, athletic looking wife to guarantee strong offspring?

>2017
>wife
>offspring

would get me a baby riddick

>how would you eugenics your son

Is that Phil from Fitworld Exposed?

BRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

> Oy vey, you goyims shouldn't make kids! Think about your carreer and global warming!
> (Btw, don't forget you need these refugees because your population is decreasing, and nobody will pay for your retreat when you're old if we dont't let them in!)

well you can't eugenics your wife

>pay for your retreat
found the francophone...

>implying

>people, esp. women, want to avoid any sexual assault
>they do this

What ethnicity is that?

Well it's simple, really...
Step one : stop wasting your time and energy banging random whores you found on tinder.
Step two : find yourself a tall, clever, high test, bubblybutted girlfriend, take your time to make it serious, meet her relatives, marry her and make her tall, clever, blue eyed, blond haired white sons, thus insuring the continuity of your lineage, the existence of our people, and taking humanity one step closer to the Übermensch!

Oh merde...

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>high test

Fat girls actually have high estrogen, you don't want your sons to have that.

Marry a Samoan chick.

>Is it necessary to have a tall, athletic looking wife to guarantee strong offspring?

Probably not so much. Father's height is the biggest determinant of male offspring height. You've got the Y chromosome so magic.

>being this dumb
High test refers to the men who prefer those high estrogen women.

you are weak for your choice of beta women. make sure you don't breed. castration is your only hope

>tfw 5'7"
>currently dating a baby crazy 5'11" white girl that just turned 30 years old

Gonna slide a few kids out of her lads, hopefully fix up my family's gene pool after my dad attempted to ruin it by marrying a 4'10" womanlet.

My dad was 5'10 and married a 4'11 women to make me 5'7
her grandfather died before I was born but I can see in pictures he's the same height as her

This. Each parent both sire and dam ought to be overflowing with the appropriate hormones. This passes on high test to the sons and high est to the daughters.

Typique le mec de Reddit...