Why do Fatties let themselves go so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8C-cUQ0ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

genetics

Wrong, stupid fuck.

We just can't control myself, but i'm fixing that RIGHT now.

I was 545 lbs and now i'm down to 537.

A mix of shit upbringing and eventual self harm along with the depression of knowing that after a certain point youve fucked your body long term

Underlying mental problems obviously. Nobody wants to be that big.
Keep it up.

Fat Shaming.

t. was fat during school, got shit for it all the time, it turned me into a shut-in neet that got fatter, then saw zyzz video in 2010 after thinking of ways to kms, then decided fuck it brah im not gona be a sad cunt anymore brah, been lifting 7 years now, lost all the fat, leaner than 99% of people I meet, no loose skin, no stretch marks, now that I look back at it I wasn't even that fat, I was just 1990s fat, which was like 15kg overweight.

bad genetics honestly

>literally over 500 pounds
>the audacity to call someone else a stupid fuck
enjoy your loose skin

>WE just can't control MYSELF

fatties confirmed for hivemind

Fuck off you're not me.
I DO have the audacity to call someone a stupid fuck even if I am a behemoth of a man. Don't like it? Cry me a fucking river, stupid fuck.

.....so you took a shit?

Fatties gonna fat

I know this is a troll thread, but it's worth sharing my experience as a fatty. Mild fatass here, 5'9" and was 215 at my heaviest. Used to be relatively skinny in high school (around 145 pounds) but gradually gained a bunch of weight in college. The freshmen 15, then the sophomore 15, then the junior 15... the weight adds up and you often don't realize it. I knew I wasn't as thin or healthy as I once was, but figured I could get back in shape with just a month of cutting and exercise. I didn't realize I gained 70 pounds because I hadn't weighed myself for four years.

In short, I think most fattiest don't realize how fat they are. They truly do not weigh themselves, so they can't accurately gauge how much weigh they've gained. I imagine that if I didn't turn my life around I'd be 250 pounds in a few years. Thankfully losing weight is pretty easy, down to 175 pounds now and getting closer and closer to my goal weight.

For me, it was my upbringing. That's why childhood obesity is such a big deal.

t. former fatty who was edging on 300.

It just becomes more of the same.

My shopping was literally 'bang for buck', I'd count calories and try and spend the least money, for the most calories, and just eat all I could.

I liked food, I liked nothing more than getting a bunch of snacks, and just fucking gorging while I played video games.

Drinking soda, and gallons of milk the entire time, king size candy bars, big bags of chips, hostess snacks, whatever the fuck I could get my chubby fat fingers on.

There's no need to stop, because noone loves you. And why would you stop doing something you love? I loved eating, I didn't notice Iw as gettting fat, I never left the house, my mom never checked up on my, my dad was divorced and lived far away, my sister was spiteful towards me.

But, I didn't care. I ran a guild on World of Warcraft, competed in leagues for Counter-Strike 1.6, and had multiple different max level saves on all of my favorite Final Fantasy games.

Not to mention a stockpile of frozen pizzas in the freezer waiting to be consumed.

It was so easy to just.. Let go, and eat.

But, I'm glad I don't do that anymore.

fuckoff fatfuck

That was my problem. Eating anything and everything while playing vidya.

tl;dr long game suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8C-cUQ0ZA

eating while doing something other than eating usually makes you feel less full and more likely to stuff until you physical bloat

Did you ever find a car to tow your and your wife? Lmao

Still can't fit in my F-150 pickup.

There was a time as a kid when I thought that mantits were something perfectly normal for a man to have.

Basically: The symptoms for becoming fat is being either uneducated or dumb as fuck.

Later on when you realize that you´re ugly as shit, it´s the lack of self respect that makes you fatter.

my dad died and my girlfriend dumped a day after the funeral, then I dropped out of university and had a mental breakdown, became a recluse and got fat

finally taking control of my life again but it will take time to lose 150lbs

Honestly, it creeps up on you and you don't even realize it.

While people making gains are constantly looking every day for the day their pump finally produces a vein in their forearm, fatties just don't pay that much attention.

Just like with making gains, it takes ages to put on a ton of weight. I put on over 100lbs over the course of 6 years. This past feb I weighed in at 328 and nearly puked because I never would have thought it was that high.

Looking back, my normal daily diet was horrifying.

Now I do IF + Low carb, and have lost 67lbs since Feb. of this year. I haven't done barely any cardio, just caloric restriction and IF. I also have been lifting fairly consistently.

tl;dr fatties don't get fat overnight, and it's difficult to realize until you actually go looking for it.

I hope you quit videogames too

More proof that this retard turns off his trip to reply to himself.

It will, but you can make it user. Everyone fucks up once in a while, especially when going through tough times. You you just gotta pick yourself back up. Your dad would be proud.

Why does he talk about he was tryna kill himself with food but still wanted his healthcare to go to the doctor to keep him alive? This guy makes no fucking sense

you type very smugly, and I'm not sure how a morbidly obese person has the gall when you're so low on the social hierarchy. you weigh over 500 pounds. you have done irreparable damage to your body. nobody will ever truly love you because your body is so revolting. nobody will ever respect you because you are ugly. you lack the willpower/discipline to lose weight because getting that fat in the first place is a mental illness - and even if you did, the result of all that weight loss will be a saggy mess of loose skin even more unsightly than what you look like now. either route you go you will never be happy kek

I will cry you a river with tears of sympathy if you'd like, because your life is and always will be a shadow of what it could've been. are you a virgin? have you ever kissed a woman? as a normal person, I speak on behalf of everyone when I say when a fat person is spotted, we mentally judge and laugh, but mostly silently thank god we aren't you.

>Don't like it? Cry me a fucking river, stupid fuck.
yes mate you really showed me who's boss. fact of the matter is, RIGHT now, you're a fat sack of shit sitting down, mantits sagging over your belly with stretch marks covering the contours of your greasy cellulite ridden body tripfagging on Veeky Forums while I have sex with my red lipped blonde girlfriend daily. do you really think anybody is going to get offended by being called a stupid fuck? you literally have no dirt on me. you can't offend me or anyone else on this website when you're in your position. which I will reiterate: a position which you CANNOT get out of. your only saving grace and chance of happiness is literally suicide and hoping there's an afterlife or you can reroll as someone else.

>a woman will never love you
have you got a fat wojak reaction pic for that?

It's like being a fat fucking gluttonous pig and hitting a reset button user. He is so vague in his videos what mental illness does he have? He just says my past screwed me up. Now he is going to fix everything we'll see though his body is fucked though.

Same here, man. Going from a 3 sport athlete in highschool to a do nothing college student had me pack on weight because I kept eating like I was still in highschool. Back in the habit now, and shedding pounds.

I let myself go because I didn't know I was letting myself go. I was 240 lbs. in high school (162 now). I was able to keep up with all my friends when we'd run around & do dumb shit. I was in a mildly successful local band. My confidence & ability to talk to women was insane. I honestly didn't know I was fat until one of the girls I was with (my main bitch, if you will) cheated on me with a swimmer. That was my wake up call.

>tl;dr I wasn't self-aware until I started working out

>why is an impulse that began in adolescence and began petering out a decade ago not consistent now that he's actively working on improving his life?

>He is so vague in his videos
he has 1768 videos, user. Do you expect him to go over the details every single time it comes up?

Damn

Yeah. I just remember my mom constantly coming home from errands and bringing my favorite fast food. While I love my parents for getting me my favorite food and caring about me, their destructive tendencies made me and my oldest sister fat. Somehow, my middle sister has been thin her entire life. Idk why I'm ranting but I think most cases of childhood obesity are caused singlehandedly by the parents and our education system.

It genuinely never seemed like I was overeating much. It seemed like I was eating the same stuff everyone else was but was just slightly bigger. There was never a period of huge weight change or obnoxious binging (as it seemed to me). Overeating became completely normalized through my entire life.

Large man thoroughly btfo

>I was 545 lbs and now i'm down to 537.
Congrats dude. I know how hard it is to loser weight. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Keep it up man it's really worth it.

i got addicted to haveing big tit's because i couldnt get with a girl so i used to spin them around and sqeeze them and pretend they were a girls. theyre like wet socks full of mayonnaise now the weights gone. its ugly but it was worth it. hope i helped.

Pasta or not this is nice

Make your dad proud user and pick yourself up and punch life in the dick.

You can do, if you never stop you can't fail. Have faith in yourself and others will begin to love you

He seems pretty balanced here, therapy must have worked.
I think he will maintain post-surgery and won't balloon again

>he blames his dead mother for 30 years of being fat

How the fuck is it hard to lose weight. You literally don't have to do anything to lose weight, just don't eat more calories than you need

>he still hasn't accepted the undeniable truth of the overwhelming power of the unconscious self
>he still believes in "perseverance and hard work hurrr" american dream mindset

For the same reason metheads exists

It's all about that dopamine

>Fat Shaming.
>t. was fat duri

Lol I don't any of us will ever find out cuz shit wouldn't even make bumfuck Tennessee local news, but it would be kinda funny when you get a heart attack or something

Lads help

>Be 19, I visit home every 1 - 2 months
>Been like this for two years
>Every time I get here my younger 15 year old brother is fatter and house is messier
>Today visit my parents, brother is obese now, he is 5"5 and 180 pounds
>Ask father last time when he was outside
>he looks sad and says the first week of June
>My dad tries to get him out but gets screamed at by the harpy that is my mother

How do I help my brother Veeky Forums? He's only going to get worse with time.

I've been fit all my life so its not genetics, all he does is play on his PC all the time. I tell him to come out to exercise with me but he hardly even looks at me now. My dad who is also fit is out working 24/7 to avoid my mum.
My obese mum never cleans and uses my old bedroom to hoard, I'm literally sleeping in a storage room for
the week.

STOP SHOWING UP IN ALL MY THREADS

It's his choice.

But, he can be like boogie in the future and blame it on abusive parents later because he still lacks will power, 300lbs later.

nice copy pasta. try to come up with something original for once.

Ex fattie here. Lack of motivation and responsibility.