Does your gym have 110lbs (50kg) plates Veeky Forums?

Does your gym have 110lbs (50kg) plates Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

leoko.fi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we call them pepe's at my gym

Finland strong.

Yep, I've seen them.

we actually have 100 lb (45~kg) plates at our gym

ive literally only seen one person use them ever for deadlifts

FINLAAAANNNNN

BENIS :DDDDDdddd

We have 5 more but half of them are used to support one of the walls.

Looks almost like my home gym

where did those holes come from?
did you wobble around when ohping/squating?

I don't know. This gym is probably 40+ years old and hasn't had a renovation in 20 years. Most of the enquipment is maintained by the people who lift here.

i wouldnt bench there, desu. benched one time on the old home bench of a friend and it was so shacky i was afraid it crash under me and cripple me

Ivan just finished benching 2,5 plate.
He uses kitchen sponges for grabbing the bar for extra grip. All the dust also helps.

My gym has some but we use them seldomly. Who needs microplates anyway when he can use 75 kg plates

looks like shit, but i'd train there desu.

Leoko makes amazing equipment, but their website is one of the worst websites I have ever seen:

leoko.fi/

>leoko.fi/

I feel like I'm 15 years younger

would be weird for a gym but this sorta looks like small caliber ricochet holes, especially the oval ones

dude, what third world country do you come from?

That's gotta be east bloc.
Russian or Baltic I'm betting

Where do you even buy their shit?

Hell yeah, people only use them for supporting the wooden plank when doing calf raises

It's fucking expensive

Nope. And some fag is always putting all the 45s on the god damn leg press, which is on the opposite corner of the gym from the power rack. Guess it's cool that I've added light farmer walks into my routine, though I wish it wasn't four times a week.

Ouch

Bulgaria. The gym is from soviet times.
I heard that olympic champions sometimes trained here in the 80s.

no hard feelings though, looks pretty dope. it reminds me of a really small shitty gym i used to go to, it always reeked of a mixture of bodysweat and tigerbalm. i miss that smell.

Ha-have you ever break a skull trough the wall user?