How do we save Bodybuilding?

How do we save Bodybuilding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJitnlMYmQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't. It's already getting better. Let the market decide you fucking commi.

What market? Its just the judges that decide. Fuck off fascist >:(

Introduce more objective judging criteria

karenyoakum_ifbbpro
@lordvader25 and I were able to train today (thank you Trevor, PJ and Salvina / Blackstone Labs for making it happen!) and we switched things up. Usually I put Jason through pretty tough conditioning workouts, but today we hit a pretty sick shoulder & bicep workout instead. Jason KILLED it. His energy is a bit low right now at the moment during his prep, but I was SO very impressed with him today. The determination in his eyes today and the way he pushed through - I am still not over it! Yes, we goof off some in the videos, cut up, laugh, he shows up blinged out, we twinned today with the Jordan hats and the Blackstone Labs tops, but all jokes aside - this guy gives it his all each and every time and never quits. He has had quite a few curve balls thrown at him lately... other people would have thrown in the towel but he keeps at it. Maybe he is not perfect all of the time, but the guy fights through and maintains a sense of humor even with the cards he has been dealt in his life. For me this is not just about a contest prep, winning a trophy or getting him shredded to the bone - it goes way deeper than that. I am here to make in impact on someone's life who really deserves it. This is about believing in a person who wakes up every damn day with many disadvantages that the majority of us do not endure. Despite those things- he has passion, he has goals, he has drive, he smiles, he makes people laugh and most of all he is a human being! So before you knock him, walk a mile in his shoes. Some of the comments I see around social media are absolutely heartless. Jason jokes around a lot and he's a cool dude, but come on now - don't rip somebody apart every day. That constant negativity is gonna break anybody down on the inside. He has this one life and he is doing the best he can. Coach K is here on his side - lifting him up, supporting him and cheering him on & going to drown out the negativity with my positivity.

Patronize natty male fitness competitions not the roidhuge bodybuilding ones

youtube.com/watch?v=tJitnlMYmQo
check out the classic physique category thats been newly introduced to most bb competition
Body Building is already been saved brehs

>natty

>Having such shitty genetics that you're convinced Connor Murphy roids

Bodybuilding is currently in the process of being saved by the new Classic Physique division

That is definitely an attainable natty body.

Make it like the olympics except naked

That's sweet! Janoy might be a piece of shit at times but I hope he makes it!

bodybuilding is a joke
>classic, mens 212, physique and the roid monsters on the top

it got out of control when the judges awarded the biggest mass monster the 1st prize

Drug tests, have the steron freaks sent to the circus where they belong.

It's easy to spot natty. Just like most things, you only have to ask yourself, "Is this TOO good to be true?"

By doing Men's Physique.

Bodybuilding is beyond saving at this point. People outside of fitness culture only watch it to see the freaks, and they expect freaks at this point. Everybody knows it's a circus, man.

"Drug tests, have the steron freaks sent to the circus where they belong."

-A complete faggot

>necklet

Proving his point, retard.

>judges
I will NOT be TRIED in your STAR CHAMBER. Let me decide what's best for my bodybuilding and you decide what's best for yours. Telling me how to save bodybuilding is a violation of the NAP.

Shitting on Janoy is the sacred duty of all loyal pisstroopers

I'm really glad summer is ending soon. No one wants to go and look at a bunch of vanilla midgets up on stage. Steroids are fine. It just needs to be more aesthetic.

>tfw genova's witness